Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Tracy is indeed quite adorable, she has 4 scenes. First time, second time, TLC scene if you teased her in the pizzeria and scene of her thanking you after helping with those idiots in the latest update. Two other examples of adorable transgirls i'd say Nea in Apartment 69 and Sam in Worlds of Wonder, normally not my cup of tea, but these three are quite the adorable ones.
I agree on Apartment 69 but Worlds of Wonder I can't seem to find. Can you post a link?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This was a great game. Do we have an idea when the next update might be?
Welcome to F95.

Well, seeing as the current update was earlier this month --- you have a couple months, at the least, before the next.

It was about 2 months from the previous to the current update, but there have been times when updates have taken longer. Also, there have been previous updates which have taken longer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 31, 2023
Welcome to F95.

Well, seeing as the current update was earlier this month --- you have a couple months, at the least, before the next.

It was about 2 months from the previous to the current update, but there have been times when updates have taken longer. Also, there have been previous updates which have taken longer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow thanks so much. This is so helpful. Surprised I didn't get anything like this from the site when I signed up. But this will save me from looking like a complete newbie.

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
I could be wrong, but If you don't romance the wife, or send Hayley to fuck her then you get errors in chapter 25.
Weird, given that latest chapter is 32 and the wife is a bitch.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'h' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version25.rpyc", line 940, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'h' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
MidLifeCrisis 0.32
Thu Feb  2 21:28:50 2023
It looks like author used h for hiece instead of n for nayley on the else path of the "if w_romance or threesome19v" check.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys Im curious can we fuck sis and niece infront their husband/dad? and this might make me sound like an asshole but can we make tracy wear a cage or smt to make her have a smaller dick? I find traps hotter that way

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Not niece, but MC can fuck his sister in front of her husband and later on his wife can film another session between MC and his sister and send it to his brother-in-law. You can also have MC's sister give him blowjob and then kiss his husband before that first cucking scene.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
guys Im curious can we fuck sis and niece infront their husband/dad? and this might make me sound like an asshole but can we make tracy wear a cage or smt to make her have a smaller dick? I find traps hotter that way
No body transformation in this (except for us getting buffer). Also: Tracy is not a trap.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well, he cares a lot about his daughters so the bottom route just felt like the better one to me, more in line with how he treats them. It's what I picked and it turned out pretty good.
did you also pick the slow one on the second time the game gives you that choice?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is the game going to have pregnancy? So far, I've only heard of one of the girls being pregnant but not the others.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is the game going to have pregnancy? So far, I've only heard of one of the girls being pregnant but not the others.
So far you can get one pregnant, your older daughter is clearly wanting to get pregnant, you can tell your sister to not take morning after pill and your niece is also pretty obviously wanting to get pregnant, with all the creampies and not wanting to even think about birth control. But no actual pregnancy content yet, visible that is.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes