Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There was a threesome scene long time ago with wife and MCs sister. How you miss that? It was great. :devilish:
Okay, this is the probably only thing where a walkthrough would help - check on the chronological order of things. I think that was after Hailey but I could very well be mistaken.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Okay, this is the probably only thing where a walkthrough would help - check on the chronological order of things. I think that was after Hailey but I could very well be mistaken.
It was MC and wife date night. I think Hailey was home with the rest of the girls. It was actually quite easy to miss, as there was the option to leave the wife at home and just Cuck the sisters husband. That was also a great scene. Could also be a swinging/sharing scene I think? I don't play those, but I think that was also an option. These options were fairly early in the game, before everything became a bit more on rails.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was MC and wife date night. I think Hailey was home with the rest of the girls. It was actually quite easy to miss, as there was the option to leave the wife at home and just Cuck the sisters husband. That was also a great scene. Could also be a swinging/sharing scene I think? I don't play those, but I think that was also an option. These options were fairly early in the game, before everything became a bit more on rails.
Sorry, I might have written it confusingly. I know both of those scenes, I just don't remember the order which one came earlier. And since a walkthrough not only gives hints on what to do but also lists events in order, it might help to find out whether the other poster already missed it or whether it is still ahead.

Reactions: Bloodguard

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so either have a threesome or cuck the guys? difficult choice

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
so either have a threesome or cuck the guys? difficult choice
You actually can have two threesomes with MC's sister and wife, first one when you visit them and take your wife with you and second one where MC's wife makes video call to MC's brother-in-law about how MC is currently cucking him. Sure she isn't really active in the second scene, except filming and really talking MC's brother-in-law down while the sad tosser wanks on the otherside, but it's really great scene.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
February 14 -> 60-85% complete
February 25 -> 80-90% complete

So depending on what part of the range you look at it's progressed between 30% and -5%, which means the update will should be done some time between next week and never. :ROFLMAO:
Better, the game was either updated before, as we can argue that in 2 weeks the completion rate has dropped 5%, so six weeks before February 14, the game would have been finished or the game update will be finished in the very near future (15% per week completion rate).:WeSmart:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Better, the game was either updated before, as we can argue that in 2 weeks the completion rate has dropped 5%, so six weeks before February 14, the game would have been finished or the game update will be finished in the very near future (15% per week completion rate).:WeSmart:
So square root of Pi times the factorial of 7 minus Gamma(5), mumblemumblemumble ...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So square root of Pi times the factorial of 7 minus Gamma(5), mumblemumblemumble ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and CircaAD

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Still working my way through this game. I had a bad day today, but while playing this (the role playing scene where he was chasing a fly) it brought me out of my down mood and I was laughing my head off. Nice. :)
I hope you have a better day today, my friend. And Midlife has a knack for cheering people up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I hope you have a better day today, my friend. And Midlife has a knack for cheering people up.
It does. I play it mostly for the humour, believe it or not. I love the Dev's sense of humour in this. So far today is better, but I started yesterday okay until I seen a couple holding hands and lost it. Such is life. Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: Yngling
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes