Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Many of us wants the next update because this game is quite good honestly , but yeah sometimes , it's necessery to check all the "lines" before posting.
I have make the same mistake few days ago , and now i'm grounded for a WEEK ! :sneaky:

Sorry for my bad English, have a great Sunday here.

Reactions: Ruffuss and CircaAD

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Hey is there an ETA on the next update? not rushing the dev or anything i just dont see anything on when the next version is supposed to be released. Just asking for info nothing else... great game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey is there an ETA on the next update? not rushing the dev or anything i just dont see anything on when the next version is supposed to be released. Just asking for info nothing else... great game.
I sure, GetOutOfMyLab has posted the dev news here otherwise I also sure that Rock like to present the next update info.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I sure, GetOutOfMyLab has posted the dev news here otherwise I also sure that Rock like to present the next update info.
His last Patreon post was February 25. As misdark mentioned, 80-90 percent done at that time.
1678749417363.png

He last posted on the discord on March 1. This is normal. He tends to get focused on what he's working on and goes silent for a while.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
He hasn't been participating on Discord since early this month. But I figure he is probably busy with the update... I hope.

Feb 12, 2021
2-1/2 months since last update; hope the juice is worth the squeeze, n we get a commensurate amount of content correlating with the time in between...like 4-5 h-scenes (just my 2-cents opinion, but what do i know?) i just hope we FINALLY get to watch MC's sister go down on her daughter, n vice versa, then encourage her brother to knock up n breed her daughter while she's sitting on her face :love::unsure::cool:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i like this game, i really do, but fuck this is probably the most technically broken VN on this site - bad renders, missing renders, wrong renders, renders missing characters, bad scene transitions, broken dialogues, wrong name handlers in dialogues, inconsistency in story and choices... list just keeps go on and it's never addressed in any of the updates
i know how everyone "loves" remakes/remasters and i am in the same camp, but if any game actually needs one - its this one
i sincerely hope after story finally finished - dev won't just bail into another project and will fix all this mess, this game deserves it

Feb 12, 2021
i like this game, i really do, but fuck this is probably the most technically broken VN on this site - bad renders, missing renders, wrong renders, renders missing characters, bad scene transitions, broken dialogues, wrong name handlers in dialogues, inconsistency in story and choices... list just keeps go on and it's never addressed in any of the updates
i know how everyone "loves" remakes/remasters and i am in the same camp, but if any game actually needs one - its this one
i sincerely hope after story finally finished - dev won't just bail into another project and will fix all this mess, this game deserves it
...??? wtf version/game are u playing? i've never experienced any of these problems, n have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the game, n is 1 of my top-10 VNs of all-time; are u doing mobile/android? n as far as "the most technically broken VN on this site"...DUDE; ever heard of Ecchi Sensei? :unsure::eek::cry:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
...??? wtf version/game are u playing? i've never experienced any of these problems, n have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the game, n is 1 of my top-10 VNs of all-time; are u doing mobile/android? n as far as "the most technically broken VN on this site"...DUDE; ever heard of Ecchi Sensei? :unsure::eek::cry:
Most of what he listed are bugs, part of which is to do with choices made when it comes to his point about inconsistency, and the rougher earlier renders.

The rest is all hyperbolic subjective opinion.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Most broken game" obviously is wrong but to be fair all the criticisms are valid even if not persistent throughout the game, so more one or a few times occuring and that's it. AFAIK the concert with Christina and Sarah images are still missing, some decisions are obviously forgotten by the game (in a few instances it is recognized and asked "what did you answer again with Erica?" or similar).

But I am actually afraid whether removing these would make the game better in the end. It cannot lampshade itself anymore (like moving to every table in the restaurant because the lighting is wrong), the roughness around the edges also has a certain charm on its own, at least for me.

And either way it can't take away the phenomenal dialogue and the best writing of sex scenes I've seen so far.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes