tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
One of the biggest issues I have with this vn is the eyes of the characters and makes me wonder at times if this is missing the horror tag. :eek:
Yeah. This game is definitely in need of a remaster, that's for sure. The story is pretty good, but the renders are rather... well, not the best. Not the worst either, though. Definitely on the lower end at first, though.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Another quick update:

I am so sorry guys, I could have swore I posted an update a few weeks ago. I don't know if I had a dream about it or not, but I thought for sure I had. By way of an apology I made a quick render of a couple of characters we haven't seen in a bit in a setting I am playing around with for a coming scene.
As for the update, it's very close now. The renders are all done(I do still have some post work to do on them), 3 of the scenes I feel are completely written/edited. This update is going to be on the large side if you play every path for the final scene. That scene alone is roughly the size of a usual update.
That said, I want to reiterate again before the month ticks over, this update very heavily involves the wife. Anyone who refuses to do anything with the wife would be better off stopping sub for a bit and coming back next update.
One bit of good news, new computer is completely up and running and it is FAST. I tried to save some money by skipping the 30 series cards and going straight to the 40's and I doubt I ever do that again, the gains from upgrading were enormous. The only thing that sucks is I refuse to use the work computer for any gaming since I need it to be working on renders most of the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

karrek

May 14, 2017
Anyone who refuses to do anything with the wife would be better off stopping sub for a bit and coming back next update.
I don't mind the wife (though she's not my favorite), but it's nice for him to be up-front about it.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
this update very heavily involves the wife.....

Well for me it's a non update. I chose to take as much money at the start to rid myself of her, I guess that changed.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I should have been a bit cleared, I do remember the brother in law scene. What I mean is swinging with others outside of that and possibly getting her DP'd and or gangbanged
Gangbang is unlikely due to a lack of other non-gay males in game.
Closest possibility for that would be the brother-in-law, MC, and the husband from the couple early on that posed the option for swinging/sharing.
However I'm sure the wife from that couple (and MC's sister) would feel decidedly left out, the poor things. :LOL:

Reactions: sevengs

jiimboclown

Jul 8, 2022
To be honest, I like this VN because I usually have a preference for flat chests. I just don't like it when they look too young, but more often than not I have to put up with it and use my imagination as far as the face goes. Christine looks a little too young but still better than a lot of the alternatives.

Jan 24, 2022
So what? All other males in this universe are gay? The people participating don't need to be known characters.
Exactly. There are many good games out here, this being one of them but what so many lack are more male characters besides the MMC involved within the plot. So many seem get their fruit-of-the-looms in a knot if that is the case and the story line doesn't revolve around a harem setting almost exclusively. Then of course you have the other crowd that wants to scream NTR to the hills at the mere thought of another male character being involved with any of the female characters. From what I've seen in almost all of these games, things that aren't some peoples cup of tea are either directly avoidable or avoidable through the decisions made by the player. The lack of other male competition and interaction with the female characters in the story severely dampens possibilities and variety of paths.

Reactions: Nerro

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Exactly. There are many good games out here, this being one of them but what so many lack are more male characters besides the MMC involved within the plot. So many seem get their fruit-of-the-looms in a knot if that is the case and the story line doesn't revolve around a harem setting almost exclusively. Then of course you have the other crowd that wants to scream NTR to the hills at the mere thought of another male character being involved with any of the female characters. From what I've seen in almost all of these games, things that aren't some peoples cup of tea are either directly avoidable or avoidable through the decisions made by the player. The lack of other male competition and interaction with the female characters in the story severely dampens possibilities and variety of paths.
32 updates in, trying to change a VN that has established what it is ......

Is far, far dumber than a mysterious lack of other men in the lives of a FICTIONAL group of people

Just saying

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The only one here who seems to have a misplaced knot on their body seems to be the person who wants a specific kink and does not get it. Each game has its own set of kinks served and not served, and thus you can decide on a game which suits your tastes. But as jawbaby said, this game has gone for a long time with a certain mindset and will probably not change it - this is why I said it was unlikely, not that it would be evil.

I will agree though that many games lack male characters, even if only to fill the world.

So what? All other males in this universe are gay? The people participating don't need to be known characters.
And there's different strokes for different folks. I personally do not care for sex scenes with unknown characters - be they other males in a gang bang, be they random female NPCs in a "run around and bang 'em" game like, say, the original Honey Select or Koikatsu games. Others like it. Both kinds of games do exist.

Generally I would recommend to try to read a franchise, often it is deducible what will happen and what will not happen in a game/movie/TV series/book by the general approach and setting what will happen and what will not happen. And at least to me, this game doesn't seem to be set up for random sex guests.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes