Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm not a huge fan of pregnancy in these sorts of games, but I have a certain level of respect for those who do like it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not a huge fan of pregnancy in these sorts of games, but I have a certain level of respect for those who do like it.
That should be said about any kink, really, so long as it's something you can avoid in your playthrough if you don't like that. I respect your response to that, though. More mature than some others would respond with.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quick update:

So it's been another couple of weeks, time to update everyone on the progress. Trying to stick to the percentage type thing, but keep in mind it's my first try so it's a broad range and may not be quite as accurate as you are used to from other devs. Though I would say I am roughly 60-85% complete as of now. There are 3 big "main" action scenes, and just over 2 are complete. The filler scenes between those are mostly done as well, just need to finish this last scene(though it is by far the biggest of the update) and any after scene fill I need.
As for the pictures, rather than a preview I thought it would be cool to look back. The first pic is what I thought was one of my absolute best version 1, the second is just an average quick render from version .33. I was really proud of how that version 1 render came out back then, and now I would scrap the whole scene and restart if I had to. While it still doesn't necessarily make me want to vomit like some of the early ones did, I love how far my rendering is coming along. Still a ton to learn to compete with some of the heavy hitters, but I'm not ashamed of mine compared to anyone's anymore. I know people are much better, but I don't feel like mine are so far below the average any more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, just thought about something yesterday for myself and now want to ask the crowd:

What is the best and what is the worst sex scene in the game for you? To define sex here: a kiss is not enough, touching in intimate places however is (toucher and place owner may be the same person - masturbation is sex).

Also: "worst" doesn't have to mean bad, it can also be "least brilliant". Answers like "they're all the best" or "there is no bad one" don't count :p One or a couple will stand out either direction I guess, so mentioning two or three is okay.

For me it is (spoilered in case somebody hasn't reached those scenes yet)

(And yes, if asked in a month I might choose different ones, even if there was no update)

Edited to add the promised spoilers, also expanded a bit on two points.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Okay, just thought about something yesterday for myself and now want to ask the crowd:

What is the best and what is the worst sex scene in the game for you? To define sex here: a kiss is not enough, touching in intimate places however is (toucher and place owner may be the same person - masturbation is sex).

Also: "worst" doesn't have to mean bad, it can also be "least brilliant". Answers like "they're all the best" or "there is no bad one" don't count :p One or a couple will stand out either direction I guess, so mentioning two or three is okay.

For me it is (spoilered in case somebody hasn't reached those scenes yet)

(And yes, if asked in a month I might choose different ones, even if there was no update)

Edited to add the promised spoilers, also expanded a bit on two points.
Fuck, good question tbh, but I'll need to play this game again cause... can't remember a thing for now/

Without replaying can only say Best scenes were surely with redhead firecracker teen (Best character, I think not many Will argue), and both daughters had some frustrating and stupid scenes IMO, Just remember some older daughter scene was really most frustrating (and what is most frustrating... submissive "daddy girl" is "my cup of tea" but bruh..)

Reactions: Cartageno

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quick update

We are in the endgame now. I was gonna put a doctor strange pic up, but figured you guys would rather see an ebony milf in a state of slight undress instead. So been working my tail off, and I would estimate about 80 to 90 percent done now. One of the scenes(hint included) is actually 3 entirely different scenes so I wasn't sure how much overlap I could do with renders. Ended up being easier to just not worry about overlap and go at each version with full gusto. I think some of the scenes in this are shaping up to be very....entertaining. I will say however as the end of the month approaches, those of you who are completely anti the wife and the woman pictured above, can probably skip this update and wait for .34. There is a different hot scene obviously with a different girl, don't want to spoil, but two of the biggest scenes in this involve those two.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Been replaying it again myself. I absolutely LOVE the humour in this. (and that brightness is probably his new LEDs he got to save power ;) )
View attachment 2419754
Oh, and on a side note, I was showing my little sister this game and the great humour in it and she seems interested as well. She's actually a horny toad like the rest of us and complaining that her boyfriend doesn't give her enough. LOL... but she's good at story telling, so she is interested in writing a visual novel story if I render the images.

I told her that a story from the female perspective would be great... and she has had QUITE the life. It's kind of funny though, having similar interests with your baby sister (well, younger than I am, hardly a baby anymore). ;)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, and on a side note, I was showing my little sister this game and the great humour in it and she seems interested as well. She's actually a horny toad like the rest of us and complaining that her boyfriend doesn't give her enough. LOL... but she's good at story telling, so she is interesting in writing a visual novel story if I render the images.

I told her that a story from the female perspective would be great... and she has had QUITE the life. It's kind of funny though, having similar interests with your baby sister (well, younger than I am, hardly a baby anymore). ;)
Your story sounds like the setup of an AVN, tbh...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Your story sounds like the setup of an AVN, tbh...
LMAO! I'm telling her what you said. ;) Her BF is a really nice guy but doesn't give her the sex she wants and since she went through menopause, her sex drive tripled. So I told her that it's pretty bad that she has to come to her brother when her BF fails in the sack! LMAO... we have a funny video we done up, both joking and having a few beer. She's a great girl.

I told her I was going to do up some renders where when the guy refuses, she puts him in handcuffs then shoves a dildo up his ass and lets him go to sleep like that. LMAO... she's a kinky thing... I told her to put him in handcuffs (which they have) and shove one up his ass the next time he refuses to satisfy her... so... yeah... VISUAL NOVEL MATERIAL!!! LMAO...

Women are just as horny as men are though guys. Satisfy your women or someone else might. ;) (not this brother though! LOL)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
when this game gets finished will the dev make another harem game? oh and in which update can you start having threesomes with your wife? Im in the part where hailey is "curious" and sandra explains it to her if that helps

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes