steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
One would hope it would be everyone you get to bang. Unfortunately you can't get Tracy pregnant, but damn it to hell my MC is doing everything he can to try at least :p
I'm mostly just suckin' on her because I try to avoid ass play but yeah, every time I get a creampie option I can't read any of the other options for some reason. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ulli713

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
One would hope it would be everyone you get to bang. Unfortunately you can't get Tracy pregnant, but damn it to hell my MC is doing everything he can to try at least :p
I'm mostly just suckin' on her because I try to avoid ass play but yeah, every time I get a creampie option I can't read any of the other options for some reason. :ROFLMAO:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Great update ... as always (y) :love:
I´m so looking forward for this little RP-game in the next one ... the training session wifey received in mind - it should be AWESOME :cool::devilish:

Just one thing about this update lead to head scratching - the cowboy reverence. At first I thought I knew this ... thought about a series about a cattle ranch with a big "Y" in Montana ... but the blue car with white wall tyres and the song .... hmmm ... someone got the reverence and can help me out?

*edit* It is even a reverence? :unsure: *edit*
The car and white wall tires is a song reference.

• Hey there
Reactions: PPLayer

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So, uhm...is the changelog to be updated at some point soonish? Why I ask is that it's currently showing .27a as the 'latest' but I myself have version .30, and there's now a torrent link in this comments section regarding version .32 :confused:
Change logs aren't really Nef's strong suit. But if you have the last two to play, I'd say play!!!!

Reactions: Freki

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Ok, not to be a spoilsport but now this game is over, the developer keeps throwing in game females for MC to fuck them.
Only my opinion.
You skipping all the text? Yeah, you must be skipping all the text. There is pretty much always some character development in every episode.

Reactions: bigphil963

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
How many people complaining about the short update have previously rejected Tracy due to not liking trans and Kyle and Marie due to not wishing to swing/wife swap?

The update is of rouphly similar length to previous updates, the issue may be that some content is hidden from players who don't want to see everything
It felt a bit short to me, but I just assumed there was some Tracy content. I will say, in the past it was less seamless when you skipped her content. This one, I have no idea where it was, though I kind of assume it was during the day in the office....

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It felt a bit short to me, but I just assumed there was some Tracy content. I will say, in the past it was less seamless when you skipped her content. This one, I have no idea where it was, though I kind of assume it was during the day in the office....
Steve leaves the office after the scene with Justine and sees some Chad's harrassing a girl who turns out to be Tracy. He threatens them and forces them to apologise; she thanks him in the way all good girls should (he makes it a standing 69 if you are so inclined)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Steve leaves the office after the scene with Justine and sees some Chad's harrassing a girl who turns out to be Tracy. He threatens them and forces them to apologise; she thanks him in the way all good girls should (he makes it a standing 69 if you are so inclined)
Good for Steve. No one deserves to be harassed by Chads. But I'll skip the thanks - I appreciate the thought, but not my thing. Hence my not seeing it.

Reactions: Yngling

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
if it's supposed to happen on thurs, look at my screen shots above in my other post. it literally says thursday is done and nothing happens on thurs. Nothing to look forward to till the weekend. it's reading like nothing even happens on thurs. It doesn't even say anything about looking forward to it happening. just that thursday is done, and nothing happened. Is mine playing out different than yours?
Are you on the bitchy wife route? That would be my guess for the problem.

You know, if one were on the no Tracy, no Marie/Kyle, no wife route, I can see how this would be a VERY short update!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes