preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well, it could be possible she is sleeping around and we don't see it. After all not seeing it was the deal ;)
Yeah exactly. The dialogue should reflect the content which is first option is women only according to wt but the dialogue says 'as long as I don't see it, fuck whomever you want' which implicates that she might fuck other dudes but we just don't see or hear about it. If we choose second option we would lose girl on girl on content and third option is letting her get fucked by other dudes while you watch her. First option should state that she can bang girls only. Like mc can say 'I don't want you to fuck other men but girls are okay' or some shit like that or wife can say 'yeah I can be with other girls but I don't want a men other than you'

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
No, it's not possible, dev confirmed it.
Then why dev didn't write the dialogue according to that rather than mc literally says 'fuck whomever you want as long as I don't see it' and wife replied as 'I feel the same'? So players have to follow what dev said outside the game in order to get the true lore or something? Why he didn't state that in the game? Would it be to hard to write a dialogue where mc says 'I'm okay with you sleeping with other women but not other men' and/or wife says 'I'm fine with having girl on girl but I don't want a men other than you'?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Then why dev didn't write the dialogue according to that rather than mc literally says 'fuck whomever you want as long as I don't see it' and wife replied as 'I feel the same'? So players have to follow what dev said outside the game in order to get the true lore or something? Why he didn't state that in the game? Would it be to hard to write a dialogue where mc says 'I'm okay with you sleeping with other women but not other men' and/or wife says 'I'm fine with having girl on girl but I don't want a men other than you'?
Because the game is in development and the dev finish first the harem path and the add the other paths to it.
And why should he do it and don't do otherwise? Because the game is in development and the dev does it in this why.
If you want a game that is fleshed out and have all content/path in it, then you would have to wait until the game become complete or abadonded :devilish:.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
this happens if you choose not to rehearse. you cannot ignore and must rollback or quit
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'hn30v'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version30.rpyc", line 138, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hn30v'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1609
MidLifeCrisis 0.30
Fri Sep  2 01:20:02 2022
It looks like dev forgot to place a landing spot for the jump.

Here is lines 508-514. In my untrained eye, this looks like the spot where it should be...

Python:
    j "I may, but I may just crash too. Don't wait for me."

else:
    scene black with fade
    "You leave them to it and go entertain yourself for a while."
label hn30v: ### SPOT TO LAND FOR JUMP LINE 513
scene js30v91 with fade

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You just had to throw gas on it, didn't you........

Carta was just being sarcastic...........
Yes, I was, and yes, I had to. I mean the question of whether LIs are having fun outside of with the MC and there is just no evidence for it in game - just headcanon whichever thing you prefer. Everything that is not in game and not contradicted by the game is completely up to the reader. I am sure in this universe my favorite team is winning all trophies.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
well....maybe in your playthrough...but in mine and clearly others here...according to this variable, she is:
View attachment 2021218

:p
What I found weird is that in _my_ playthrough, she ain't pregnant, yet I still got that talk with Rock where it sounds like she _is_ pregnant... edit: I was wrong...
hang on, lemme see if I can find that part of the dialogue again and the value of my spregnant.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What I found weird is that in _my_ playthrough, she ain't pregnant, yet I still got that talk with Rock where it sounds like she _is_ pregnant...

hang on, lemme see if I can find that part of the dialogue again and the value of spregnant.
She is not pregnant in mine also, and Rock says 'hypothetical, of course...' a couple of times... It all looked right to me! :>)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
She is not pregnant in mine also, and Rock says 'hypothetical, of course...' a couple of times... It all looked right to me! :>)
He did say that after the talk, he also acknowledged he knew she wasn't pregnant... but I took it as in going to a doctor with a story like "my friend has this problem..." ;) in other words... not making it sound like a threat but it clearly being one. I mean, if she ain't pregnant, why would he feel the need to visit the MC and have that discussion? Makes no sense... especially if she only said it to give her father a scare

At any rate, he clearly knows who ...

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
He did say that after the talk, he also acknowledged he knew she wasn't pregnant... but I took it as in going to a doctor with a story like "my friend has this problem..." ;) in other words... not making it sound like a threat but it clearly being one. I mean, if she ain't pregnant, why would he feel the need to visit the MC and have that discussion? Makes no sense... especially if she only said it to give her father a scare

hehe - doesn't help that the MC all but passed out when she did it... it will all be cool. The game does not have a whole lot of negativity, I would not expect it to start with some now! :>)

Reactions: CircaAD

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Well, think about it, if she lied about being pregnant to give her dad a scare would it be so farfetched for her dad to then pull this to give his friend a scare? She probably gets a lot of her personality from her dad after all. And Rock knows the MC and her are having sex so he's messing with the MC.

Reactions: LordRascal

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Did the dev stop doing animations, the further you get into the updates there is less and less than all of a sudden no more animated sex scenes?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Did the dev stop doing animations, the further you get into the updates there is less and less than all of a sudden no more animated sex scenes?
He did. He said it wasn't really something he was comfortable with. He doesn't want to practice in such a public forum. And, to be fair to him, his animations were - rough. His writing is his strong suit, and his static renders are getting much, MUCH better (some of the ones in the new update are on par with anything you'll see in AVN's, particularly the golden hour stuff with Jennifer.) Not every single shot, but enough of them to show how much better he is getting. Animations are a whole other thing, though, and take a LONG time to render.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes