Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Okay, had problems finding time to catch up on this so I'm going through .31 and .32... Just got to the Billy Joel part. :ROFLMAO:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm not normally one to complain about the amount of content in an update but literally 5 minutes of content was not worth the 2 hour download time.

There better be some giant orgy coming, the pool party felt like it was going there and nothing.
honestly, i feel that this was not a 5 minutes of content. now sure if you skipped through the dialogue you will only get 5-10 minutes. took me about an hour while working on other things and if I were to be honest reading slowly and no distraction was about 30 minutes of time. I like to know what's going on i don't just go for the SEX.. that's why I save right before each sex scene so i can always GO back to it! oh and I'm going after all the girls.. why? because 1) I can and 2) it's fun to see how it's set up.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
honestly, i feel that this was not a 5 minutes of content. now sure if you skipped through the dialogue you will only get 5-10 minutes. took me about an hour while working on other things and if I were to be honest reading slowly and no distraction was about 30 minutes of time. I like to know what's going on i don't just go for the SEX.. that's why I save right before each sex scene so i can always GO back to it! oh and I'm going after all the girls.. why? because 1) I can and 2) it's fun to see how it's set up.
Yeah, me too. :)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
short update, with fewer sex scenes but the next update better have the swinging scene with bbc and roleplay with Sarah.
I did find it somewhat of a pity that you had to make a choice regarding the swinging in this update, but didn't get to see the outcome.

I have a feeling I'm not going to particularly like that scene, but Nefastus has surprised my many times before (the "swinging" / cucking scene with the sister) so I do want to see how it works out. But I do want to be able to easily go back and undo it if it leads to something I'm not interested in.

I have a save of the choice, so it's fine. I just need to remember to load it after the scene.

Reactions: Grelk and kevcolqaz

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, uhm...is the changelog to be updated at some point soonish? Why I ask is that it's currently showing .27a as the 'latest' but I myself have version .30, and there's now a torrent link in this comments section regarding version .32 :confused:
As changelog can only update if one is given, I would guess..... No.
If you want, here is my changelog between the updates: for (game_version++) { printf "add story continuation"; }:p

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I did find it somewhat of a pity that you had to make a choice regarding the swinging in this update, but didn't get to see the outcome.

I have a feeling I'm not going to particularly like that scene, but Nefastus has surprised my many times before (the "swinging" / cucking scene with the sister) so I do want to see how it works out. But I do want to be able to easily go back and undo it if it leads to something I'm not interested in.

I have a save of the choice, so it's fine. I just need to remember to load it after the scene.
yeah Nefastus doesn't make it as NTR plays just making partners enjoy sex with consent, it makes the scenes hot and is it only fine for the man to have sex with multiple women, but when the women enjoy it the incels get so angry. This game has options you can see all the choices and everyone has a preference I like to play all available scenes and options.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Great update ... as always (y) :love:
I´m so looking forward for this little RP-game in the next one ... the training session wifey received in mind - it should be AWESOME :cool::devilish:

Just one thing about this update lead to head scratching - the cowboy reverence. At first I thought I knew this ... thought about a series about a cattle ranch with a big "Y" in Montana ... but the blue car with white wall tyres and the song .... hmmm ... someone got the reverence and can help me out?

*edit* It is even a reverence? :unsure: *edit*
Someone probably already answered but the Cowboy is from that show. The song...him saying "What's the matter with the clothes I'm wearing" is the first line of Billy Joel's it's all rock and roll to me. Purple hair just kind of triggered his singing problem by responding, doesn't connect to cowboy.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Looks like the developer got the reflection wrong in this scene.
I'm not seeing the mistake? She has one knee on the bed, but the other foot is on the floor leg pressed against mattress. I'm probably missing something obvious.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018

I try not to force anyone into anything, so even if you said all 4 of us, you will still have a lot of control over who other guy messes around with. Won't be able to cuck him like the bro/bro in law, but he also won't touch your wife unless you make that choice.
And as always with those kind of multipath scenes, I'll put in a little trigger at the end to see them all and pick your 'canon' after.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
??? That's always been the case?
well, at least the before characters were developed and had reasons to like the mc, but if you keep adding FMC it spoils the game and does not make it fun, they should have stopped adding characters after the purple hair chick if adding too many characters will make the game too big and will only have sex scenes without proper reason for connections.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
That's weird. You can't use PayPal on Patreon? That's how I support Nef.
Just kind of a PSA announcement but Paypal has been doing a lot of account suspensions/bans as of late, mostly for "questionable" lewd content. Entire websites (like this one) and communities have been hit, not just creators.

Just something to keep in mind. If you do use paypal do not hold any money in your account or balance. It should only be used it as a 3rd party bridge for your cards or account to pay (which is very much recommended).

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I agree with Modok, this was definitely a shorter update. Too short, in fact, to justify a release. I'm not saying 'scam', I think the Dev is pretty good about delivering content though. I wouldn't worry about it.

Super short updates are pretty much the standard now in AVNs. People bitch about long wait times, then bitch about short updates (that's me!), they bitch about everything. It is what it is.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes