Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Could you actually bag a girl like Sarah in real life just a question :unsure::whistle:
Sure, why not? Put a paper bag over her head. If she doesn't let me, could tie her up. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, not really sure why my sex life is of interest to you. I could say pretty much any crazy thing I'd like, no one would have any way of confirming it or debunking it. *shrug*

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Nefastus I like it much better again with the movement (y) and about the remastered version I agree, but not if not, it's still very good game :D

Reactions: Ozel

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know is this has been posted yet, I just got back to playing this and got this error.

Traceback under spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She really doesn't. Lolis are supposed to be pre-pubescent, and she clearly has breasts, even if they're not huge.
Ehh...that's a super murky area. Lolis are supposed to look young, sure, but not necessarily pre-pubescent / flat chested. They are usually depicted as such mind you. Same with the age thing. Another very important factor is attitude, they have to be seductive, as in they have to be the instigators.

I like using Rory Mercury from GATE, Maria from Shinmai Maou no Testament, and Hestia from DanMachi as examples.

Rory's name is literally a play on the word Loli, and while she's supposed to "look 13" (she looks a bit older imo, but whatever), she's 961. She also has boobs, they're small, but they're there, much like LoliNiece.

Maria is a succubus and has 2 forms, her "everyday" form is very loli-ish, much like Rory, her "true" form, not so much.

Hestia is a goddess, and doesn't fit the traditional loli mold, in that she has massive tits and a big ass, but a tiny frame, but her nickname is "Loli Big Tits" so... :sneaky:

All 3 of them are also very seductive. Hestia not as much as the others, but she has her moments.

Anyway, if you look at LoliNiece she checks the Loli boxes. She looks (and is) very young, and she's very seductive, she's the one who goes after the MC more than him going after her.

DMPat

Jul 21, 2018

Unlocked

Well I am a bit late on typing this update but what else is new. The actual work is going smoothly, I foresee no delays, near end of month as per usual. Also as usual I don't want to open my mouth and stick my foot in it so I will leave it at that. Things are going pretty smooth and don't want to jinx anything.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Gosh I first saw this game on the 4th december (my birthday btw) when I saw it on the latest update page and downloaded it because of Trans in the tag, being a 4+gigabyte game, I knew it would be long one, so I was waiting for my work to close off before (Fri. 20th) playing it, was kinda getting frustrated at first but kept playing, for two days without much sleep. I was a little drunk from the party friday too, so it too me longer than it usually does to finish. But I have to hand it to the dev. he's a fucked up soul, I love him for that. This is some wicked writing! Thank you for not being Trans-phobic too, we need more games with Trans with an equally important role, not just for the sexual vices we... but, in romantic senses, we can love, and give that love back genuinely too. The renders are so down to earth it makes it more appealing to play, not like most where everyone is doll faced and perfect figured.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes