Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
New title for version .19..... WAY overexposed per request, 900 renders, but all just sheets of white.

Seriously though, the scene with Amanda AFTER she turned on the light, that wasn't too dark right? I mean the renders look exactly how I want on my end (but that may just be the brightness on my moniter), fairly dark but I can still see everything important, but I can go a little brighter when I am doing a dark scene if most find them way too dark.
I do find many of the night time scenes to be rather dark, but I've come to expect it seeing as most play out in realistic lighting conditions. And while I at times felt the need to setup monitor brightness and ambient lighting in regard to a certain scene, I would rather have the mood not be ruined by too much exposure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nefastus, thank you for a great experience with lovable characters.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
New title for version .19..... WAY overexposed per request, 900 renders, but all just sheets of white.

Seriously though, the scene with Amanda AFTER she turned on the light, that wasn't too dark right? I mean the renders look exactly how I want on my end (but that may just be the brightness on my moniter), fairly dark but I can still see everything important, but I can go a little brighter when I am doing a dark scene if most find them way too dark.
Hrrrhhhrr sheets of white. I like them alot xD

But seriously I had no problem with not seeing stuff. To me the light was perfect. Maybe its some people configs on their screen or i dont know. The humor in this game made it already one of my favorites. So thanks for that :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nefastus

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Update again hot as Hell, still was hoping to see some Hot wife and Husband swinging coming up, wonder if, or when it will be coming up....

Reactions: Maverick1965
Jul 15, 2017
I would love if in the game I could just focus on Sarah (I know its not possible as the game is), I would want to sneaking around with her, daughters being ok with it, eventually knocking her up and leaving your wife for her. I love the way she looks and is written.

Reactions: JesterAI

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
yes you get to suck some tranny cock and snowball her cum, it's nice to finally have a game that lets you be bi without being a cuck.
Loving the update, especially with Scarlett. Agree wholeheartedly with the above. Makes a darn pleasant change to have some special alone time with a trans girl (with a possible threesome!?!?!?! :love: ) instead of being a skinny kid being raped by horsecocked and musclebound trans girls.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did I just dream that scene with Amanda? I'm glad the wait for her paid off was beginning to think we'd never get her or someone would interrupt :LOL:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Could somebody please tell me how NOT to get on the wife path? I keep ending up on her path somehow even though i deny her at every choice i have with her..

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I wonder what will happen with the harem path, when eventually, both the sisters and the wife realize what the MC is up to.. Nefastus will the MC end up having an open relationship with all of them? xD Or will the wife end up neutering him?

Although, considering that the wife is becoming "more open minded" and that originally, neither Amanda or Christine are related to her at all (unless we use the incest patch), I think that the answer would be obvious...

Last edited:

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
when you reject transsex in version 5 you get an error in version 18 for transsex true

While running game code:
File "game/version18.rpy", line 456, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
when you reject transsex in version 5 you get an error in version 18 for transsex true

While running game code:
File "game/version18.rpy", line 456, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined
This scripts file should fix that. Literally only fixes this error so if anyone was wondering if they should download it, not unless you get that specific error.

Reactions: gregers

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
this game become kinda dull. games like this one is about characters hesitation, about trying something new, something forbidden, making choices and getting result at the end. and at this moment we don t see any struggle, no development, no pressure. too bad =/

magus448

May 22, 2018
Did you forget Charles' nephew (forgot his name) is still out there to mess things up as well as MC being spied on? Hope a certain hermit doesn't go walking past any windows when said spy is looking.

We still have to get Sandra ok with the harem without everything going to hell. Well with anyone in the family at least at this point. Seems she's ok with us banging Sarah so far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: User1230

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Did you forget Charles' nephew (forgot his name) is still out there to mess things up as well as MC being spied on? Hope a certain hermit doesn't go walking past any windows when said spy is looking.
Duh.....whut? Are you in the right game thread, dude?

EDIT: I think you got this confused with WVM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes