Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
do anyone recommend this game or waste my time?
Highly recommend this game and WVM.

Would also recommend becoming a patron of Nefastus if you can, which you can do for as little as $1 a month.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Holy Shit balls the sister is back !!! Sadly she brought the little monster (I mean niece) with her... Hopefully in next update we can get the MC to explode with reckless abandon inside his sister again !!
How did you get that scene? I am just following the harem route with the best options highmarked and the update finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
ok I will be his patreon can u tell me the name of the game of your avatar and your signature below
It's not from any game just something I found online. The signatures are WVM by and Radiant by

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
This is a fun game but my god the pacing, at times, is completely weird.

the screenshot from the below is exactly one after another - It's extremely weird seeing her go from "hmm, still asleep" to her finally leaving, it doesn't make sense.

I've noticed this a few times with pacing, although this is by far the worst instance of it, I like the game and will complete it but here is some feedback Game Dev person.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Hi All,

I get an error as soon as I load my save file. I saved right at the end of 0.17, but it creates an error when i try to load the save in 0.18. Any ideas?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aliceee

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

the screenshot from the below is exactly one after another - It's extremely weird seeing her go from "hmm, still asleep" to her finally leaving, it doesn't make sense.

I've noticed this a few times with pacing, although this is by far the worst instance of it, I like the game and will complete it but here is some feedback Game Dev person.
Ah yes, I remember that. It's a continuation error caused by not pursuing Stephanie. The intimacies of the scene have simply been cut and so it's missing an intermediate step showing how she wakes up again.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Ah yes, I remember that. It's a continuation error caused by not pursuing Stephanie. The intimacies of the scene have simply been cut and so it's missing an intermediate step showing how she wakes up again.
but I mean, does the game dev do these things on purpose?? (his hair)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
No nefastus isn't doing it on purpose. I can't see anything wrong with his hair.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Characters so far in the game.

Ladies with Romance/Sex content

Christine (Younger Daughter)
Amanda (Older Daughter)
Erica (Prostitute)
Sandra (Wife)
Stephanie (Employee)
Sarah (Younger Daughter's Friend)
Jennifer (Older Daughter's Friend)
Tracy (Prostitute's Family Member)
Hailey (Niece)
Angela (MC's Sister)
--------

Ladies without Romance/Sex as of now

Unknown Schoolmates of Amanda in Coffee Shop
Singer of electric loafer
Workout girl Max got
Jennifer's mom
Ashley (Jen's workout partner)
Cass (waitress)
Marie (Wife's workmate)
Coffee Girl (Threesome choice with Tracy)
School Girls going towards gym
School Coach
The ladies at the gymnastics competition who aren't previously known
--------

Males

Max
Car Salesman
Unknown Schoolmates at Coffee shop
James
Rock
Michele
Jennifer's Dad
Kyle
Tycerian
The school gymnastics dude

Hopefully we add some of the without to the with bracket.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To all those people getting the errors posted above, it appears that if you used the courteous mod and incest patch in 0.17 and earlier then tried to play 0.18 without it you will generate the error. To solve it do the following:

Download the 0.17-0.18 update pack and copy/paste it into your old 0.17 folder

or, if you've already downloaded a fresh 0.18 folder, copy/paste the entire game folder (which contains the old courteous mod and incest patch), replacing the one in your 0.18.

This solved it for me

PS, now that an updated mod has been posted this shouldn't be a problem.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, I have FINALLY played the update. The Naughty bits were awesome (loved the chance to see BOTH movie options). I hope that things will reach the point where both of the 'Room mates/tenants' will have sexy fun with us at the same time (hmm, adding the 'Landlady would be even more AWESOME). I know that I need to wait for that sort of thing, but I'm a DEMANDING and IMPATIENT idiot. :)

Now for the venting. WHY do we see a dinner but NO breakfast? So many mornings wasted without Pancakes/Waffles/Eggs/Morning sex in the kitchen. Such a missed opportunity to educate people on how important the first SEX meal of the day is. :whistle: Also, what happened to the HUGE reveal of the Evil Scum Space Hamster (named Eric)? I was SURE this was the update we would see the FIEND peaking in a window. :)

In truth this was a GREAT addition to the game. For me it was a bit short (I don't like some of the content), but I accept that and wont complain since it's based on my personal preferences that I didn't see some parts (COMPLAIN, GRUMBLE, COMPLAIN). :)

Great job and I will now go back to chewing my fingernails/Pacing/Waiting for the next update. LOVE what we have and anticipating what Nefastus will create in the future.

Just a thought.

P.S. Cliffhangers suck, especially when they kick us in the FACE (literally). :)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I was getting a bit of a gay vibe from this update. We could go *much* further than I expected in the trans encounter, and then he is eyeing up the cock of the guy in the gym. I am wondering where this is going...
Nah, just a little tribute to my favorite...well creep is honestly the only way to describe him but I loved him none the less lmao.

Reactions: Ghostly

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I was getting a bit of a gay vibe from this update. We could go *much* further than I expected in the trans encounter, and then he is eyeing up the cock of the guy in the gym. I am wondering where this is going...
Nah, just a little tribute to my favorite...well creep is honestly the only way to describe him but I loved him none the less lmao.

Thanks for pointing that out. As I rewrite the early stuff I am trying to put more thought into the scenes where you aren't pursuing a character, it will take some time, but should get better. I initially was going to just go pure harem, but realized choice is important very early in development yet the paths where you aren't pursuing anyone are admittedly lacking some much needed TLC.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Well, I have FINALLY played the update. The Naughty bits were awesome (loved the chance to see BOTH movie options). I hope that things will reach the point where both of the 'Room mates/tenants' will have sexy fun with us at the same time (hmm, adding the 'Landlady would be even more AWESOME). I know that I need to wait for that sort of thing, but I'm a DEMANDING and IMPATIENT idiot. :)

Now for the venting. WHY do we see a dinner but NO breakfast? So many mornings wasted without Pancakes/Waffles/Eggs/Morning sex in the kitchen. Such a missed opportunity to educate people on how important the first SEX meal of the day is. :whistle: Also, what happened to the HUGE reveal of the Evil Scum Space Hamster (named Eric)? I was SURE this was the update we would see the FIEND peaking in a window. :)

In truth this was a GREAT addition to the game. For me it was a bit short (I don't like some of the content), but I accept that and wont complain since it's based on my personal preferences that I didn't see some parts (COMPLAIN, GRUMBLE, COMPLAIN). :)

Great job and I will now go back to chewing my fingernails/Pacing/Waiting for the next update. LOVE what we have and anticipating what Nefastus will create in the future.

Just a thought.

P.S. Cliffhangers suck, especially when they kick us in the FACE (literally). :)
I honestly did search a bit for a good hamster asset to start sneaking into scenes lol, but no joy sadly.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes