Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
@ nefastus

very good update exactly the 2 person I care most about got the action.

and I am very happy that u did not chicken out on the tracy content like the "depth" of it, many devs just act if they have a normal girl with the anal only tag.

and great to see that u made it in a way that people can choose for themselves how far they want to go, even if it is not needed for me but some people are really easily offended :D

Just subbed on patreon, hope that u keep up the good work.

Last edited:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
monroe

and I am very happy that u did not chicken out on the tracy content like the "depth" of it, many devs just act if they have a normal girl with the anal only tag.

and great to see that u made it in a way that people can choose for themselves how far they want to go, even if it is not needed for me but some people are really easily offended :D

Thank you for your support! :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
monroe

Jesus Christ, he's not the dev. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Are you stalking me or some shit, bud? You're trying really hard to get my attention. Also yeah, I guess the game being called Midlife crisis wouldn't have made much sense if MC wasn't a fat middle aged guy... unless you changed the fucking title. Huh.. nah, that would be stupid, eh?
There is a simple solution to your problem. And maybe you didn't think of it before but let me give you the hint, the solution, the fix for your problem with this game.

Don't.....breath in..........hold it...... breath out....... play the game. Amazing how easy that was?

I do not mind a critique about the game. But you don't provide any insights for the dev.
You dislike the MC from the very start. So this game is simply not for you. There are plenty of other games out there to enjoy.
And why would the dev change the MC and the title? Thats like me changing the title of my books because 1 reader doesn't like it. Why would i give a damn what one dude wants especially when the majority who does enjoy it provide my steady income?

Yeah at this point i dont know if this guy isnt just trying to troll. Coming into a thread complaining about the contents of the game, when the thread, title and tags of the game clearly state whats in the game.

Just baffles me. Maybe thats his kink, who knows...
kink? Trolling? What kind of pictures did you just put in my mind? Sweet jesus now i have nightmares for weeks......xD

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Whoa... that entire comment was pure cringe. I actually vommited in my mouth a little. I also love the humble brag about your books. That was a good one.
But I think you misunderstand me. I wasn't saying the OP should change the MC or the title of the game. I have no problems with it or it's creator whatsoever. I was only responding to a hypothetical situation. I simply stated my opinion and tried to move on.
And your entire Account is pure cringe. You literally go into every thread to complain or vommit as you described.
You bring nothing useful to any thread you go. One look at your profile and your posting history tells me enough about your so called opinion.

Do everyone a favor and stop commenting in threads of games you obviously do not like. And if you think i bragged about my books you didnt get the metaphor i was using it for.

So i conclude you are a troll. And i really should have figured that out looking your name. A troll but a bad one at that. But since i concluded that i will simply ignore you from now on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Johnny Silverhand

It's because people see a small breasted girl/woman and go loli loli loli because no girl/woman has small breasts unless they are a loli so people report it and it gets tagged incorrectly. I ignore the loli tag as 90+% of the games were tagged with the loli tag incorrectly. If bad memories doesn't have the loli tag yet just wait eventually someone will start running around yelling loli loli loli and it'll get tagged incorrectly just as the tons of other games have been. Games also get the loli tag because there are too many people out there that have no clue what a fucking loli actually is.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
To be fair to the loli tag on this, you can set the age of the niece and she already looks and acts quite young. I don't think the game had the tag before she showed up. So, I think the loli tag is accurate for this because of the niece.

Reactions: Rythan25
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes