Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
too bad theres not a wt file instead of a mod that should fix my crash issues if its the mod causing it
All the mod does is cut sandra dialogue on the hate path and allow you to tease Sarah and still have sex with her.
WTF... old saves doesnt work , new start crush on version 16 (all no mod), game creator whats goin on, until today everything was ok
Are you sure it's not modded?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game could've been good if MC wasn't a fat creepy old dude.
I don't know what it is with you and dumb posts but this is the second day i've been baffled by you insistence of avoiding common sense and logic. It's like you dodge around anything that could possibly make any sense and spout whatever nonsense is left.

Games called Midlife Crisis...... if it wasn't a middle aged guy it wouldn't be a midlife crisis, would it?

It's the whole fucking point of the game.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Damn, letting Angela ( :love: ) and Hailey on the last scene of the update was pure evil.

Other than that, great update as usual!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
I don't know what it is with you and dumb posts but this is the second day i've been baffled by you insistence of avoiding common sense and logic. It's like you dodge around anything that could possibly make any sense and spout whatever nonsense is left.

Games called Midlife Crisis...... if it wasn't a middle aged guy it wouldn't be a midlife crisis, would it?

It's the whole fucking point of the game.
Yeah at this point i dont know if this guy isnt just trying to troll. Coming into a thread complaining about the contents of the game, when the thread, title and tags of the game clearly state whats in the game.

Just baffles me. Maybe thats his kink, who knows...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Love the update and can't wait for all the promised content, I've chosen every time to say I'd be into swinging, threesomes, and every pervy thing that is offered up yet still only vanilla (hot incestuous) sex and Tracy ( :love: ). I hope we get to breakdown more of Sandra's boundaries soon so we can spit roast her. LOL

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is the lighting for the christine sex scene improved with the update so you can actually see something beyond the MC's dick? Or does he still look like he's putting his dick into some primordial abyss of darkness?

Reactions: Nathan Romanoff
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes