Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

Version .18 Changelog
So some bad news and good news.
The bad news is version .18 is going to be delayed by two weeks. The good news is I wanted to release it two weeks ago so the delay is already over. Sorry for the delay, I got stuck in this writing hell of rewriting a scene over and over yet never being satisfied with it. Hopefully the update itself will be pleasing enough to earn me a touch of forgiveness. Those of you who have been patrons for a while know my internet upload speeds suck, so the update will be posted as soon as the upload finishes.
Now onto the changelog.
About 430 images, though admittedly quite a few are for a character not everybody is choosing. Still should be a normal length update even for those of you not on that path however.
Should be some crowd pleasing moments in this one, a couple I know people will love, and a couple that even though people will love they will also kind of hate...You should understand that statement by the end of this version.
My brain is fried from the mini writers block or whatever it was, so the changelog ends here, but I would really love feedback on the scene I struggled with. It should be obvious as it is a pretty important scene to this update.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Looking forward to tracy.

Nefastus Looking at your scubscriber stats on Graphtreon your subscriber numbers are rather stable with a slow increase which is both good and bad news for you. Good in that you aren't really losing any patrons but bad in that it's only a small increase each time rather than a nice steady increase.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Looking forward to tracy.

Nefastus Looking at your scubscriber stats on Graphtreon your subscriber numbers are rather stable with a slow increase which is both good and bad news for you. Good in that you aren't really losing any patrons but bad in that it's only a small increase each time rather than a nice steady increase.
Likely as it's hard to get noticed in this market as it's hard to promote your product, it's grossly over saturated and it's niche regardless. As such too many don't try many games as too many are often abandoned by devs who burn out, make too little or get pirated out of making a career out of it and stick to what ever is hot instead. Even those who do let's plays tend to all play same games and honestly the pressure must be ridiculous. I'm just happy it's writers block that's getting him - that's a sign he gives a shit about his product and staves off the dirtbags who just get impatient and attack the devs and others even on long supported games like Summertime Saga or Waifu Academy which have traditionally long waits between updates. If the content is this great as is and pressure is as is to make his product this good I'd not see it as a negative that he grows steadily than blows up out of nowhere like certain games have and get filled with players id personally NOT want to create stuff for (and who only steal it anyway for all their preaching haha).

Looking forward to this update - keep up the good work as things have just started to get really interesting for me with it as awareness of one another comes to the fore and is accepted. By the way is there any 'true' ages for the characters in this? I've no idea how old or young some of them are actually meant to be - his eldest could tell me she's 21 and I wouldn't question it but I assume she's meant to be much younger.

Reactions: Krynh and Ruffuss

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
By the way is there any 'true' ages for the characters in this? I've no idea how old or young some of them are actually meant to be - his eldest could tell me she's 21 and I wouldn't question it but I assume she's meant to be much younger.
Are you kidding? The age inputs don't have a proper default set, but it says in the prompt what the default is if you leave them blank.

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
High time we had a box at the top of each page for each game which gives the latest update status or when one's expected - just for cases like this :D
agreed, no doubt it would be really usefull, half the comments/questions/requests would be gone :cool:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
From the request thread, thanks to BaasB.

Well it's been forever coming and a huge pain in my butt, but I actually love this update. I hope you guys all like it as much as I do. I think it ended up being really good, with some nice developments along the way.

Only the pc version has finished it's upload. Had some storms come through that wreaked havoc on my internet connection, but it is starting to get late so MAC version will be up a little later.

Version .18 PC:

Version .17 to .18 update files:

Changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Wow what an update! More sex with tracy and a few very hot scenes. Night scenes are still a bit dark but that's ok. Renders seem to have gotten much higher quality in this update.

Such a shame this game isn't more well known.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are you kidding? The age inputs don't have a proper default set, but it says in the prompt what the default is if you leave them blank.
Because the apperances and dialogue contradict these 'defaults' including a school uniform wearing 18 year old virgin and of course the absolute shock and disbelief in reaction to your answering of what age the youngest girl you've slept with is at the party later on in the story... why would anyone be surprised you've slept with an 18 year old when most lose virginity much younger than that. Given you can change ages it seems very evident this is not the canon ages intended and is more an ecchi sensei scenario where its skirting patreon rules by of course making everyone older by 'default'. As such yes im being serious - its not uncommon and the final release of Parental Love is gonna address some of that games default ages to the more realistic ones than the game offers you even with the I patch installed.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Nice update! However, I could understand how some might feel it was a bit short if you didn't choose to interact with Tracy (I did, so I'm not complaining.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great work as always, Nefastus. Wish I could pledge but due to the crisis I'm living from government paycheck to government paycheck.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes