Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And yes, the game feels a LOT more harem focused currently, but I am working on the rewrite which should change that quite a bit, but it was so harem focused the rewrite is taking forever. I wanted to get plenty of content first by mostly focusing harem, then go back and lay out other paths better, but honestly that approach was probably a mistake(it is my first game, I didn't know anything lmao). Though Sara will ALWAYS throw herself at you lol. It's just who she is and she doesn't give a shit if you are a one woman man, teasing the MC is just too much fun for her.
Speaking of, did you fix the bug where you can't turn down Christine if you use the taboo patch?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
However, having many women at home is bad. When it comes to an intimate moment with a younger daughter in the kitchen, another woman stops and we stay with blue balls. Another situation in the older daughter's bedroom, we play and Jennifer enters and interrupts us the fun and the end of the action. Seriously, I got angry when we were interrupted the second time. :confused:

Reactions: extreme_sadist

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
However, having many women at home is bad. When it comes to an intimate moment with a younger daughter in the kitchen, another woman stops and we stay with blue balls. Another situation in the older daughter's bedroom, we play and Jennifer enters and interrupts us the fun and the end of the action. Seriously, I got angry when we were interrupted the second time. :confused:
well, it is what tend to happen when you live with people, and try to sneak fuck your daughters and their friends behind your wife's back, and theirs. I'm just glad i am in the open relashionship route, now just have to convince the wife to fuck the daughters.

RedEldridge

Apr 20, 2020
Digging this game! Trans content done right , could use a little more IMO but probably top 3 of games ive played, in terms of realism etc ( no massive chick wangs which is always a bonus ) and the choices you can make. Keen as Dijon for the next update.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
well, it is what tend to happen when you live with people, and try to sneak fuck your daughters and their friends behind your wife's back, and theirs. I'm just glad i am in the open relashionship route, now just have to convince the wife to fuck the daughters.
hi all, just started playing this today, n 3 "game days" thru; when does the futa/trans stuff happen, like RedEldridge said, n i'm like u tundralupus , i definitely wanna be on the open relationship route, so all the girls will be ok w/me fucking them, along w/wanting to fuck each other, 3ways, etc :love:. what are the critical choices to ensure this, n is there a walkthrough? thanks

p.s. since rape is mentioned 2x in the genre tags, looking forward to that also...any critical choices to ensure i get those scenes? thx again :devilish:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
hi all, just started playing this today, n 3 "game days" thru; when does the futa/trans stuff happen, like RedEldridge said, n i'm like u tundralupus , i definitely wanna be on the open relationship route, so all the girls will be ok w/me fucking them, along w/wanting to fuck each other, 3ways, etc :love:. what are the critical choices to ensure this, n is there a walkthrough? thanks

p.s. since rape is mentioned 2x in the genre tags, looking forward to that also...any critical choices to ensure i get those scenes? thx again :devilish:
I don't know about the futa as I did not go through with that as I dislike futa. I know you can talk to her several times (I don't mind the character, she seems nice, just don't wanna fuck her so I did allow the game to ask me, just did not follow her path) but I think is only in the last one so far there is any sexy time with her.

About the rape, you may want to know that you are not the one doing it. Neither it is shown. It is background for a character. Just so you don't get your hopes up, given your user name XD.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

You meet up with Erica at a diner and she's sitting with a young woman called Tracey who leaves as you arrive. Erica tells you that the girl is her neice but used to be her nephew. If you express interest in her then there are 3 scenes with Tracey which get increasingly hotter but also give you plenty of opportunities to avoid specific content if it's not for you.

Jan 10, 2020
It won't be in code until it happens and the MC finds out. I store the creampies, but randomly determine each update if anyone got pregnant from any of them before. So basically if you creampied someone in version .04, well I might not know if that got them pregnant until version 22. So certainly if you look at the code for the update before you play it you can find it, but for most they won't find out until MC does IF it happens. Even I literally won't know if someone gets pregnant until the very update they announce it to MC lol.

Though for those worried about not being able to cum inside for fear of pregnancy, I'll just say it may be a nerve wracking update/conversation if any of them feel like they got pregnant, but it will ultimately be player choice. More of a 'pregnancy scare' for those of you who don't want the pregnancy, but it will still be quite a shock to the MC's poor old heart. Trying to make it so NO content is forced on you, more you get to experience the content you wish.

And yes, the game feels a LOT more harem focused currently, but I am working on the rewrite which should change that quite a bit, but it was so harem focused the rewrite is taking forever. I wanted to get plenty of content first by mostly focusing harem, then go back and lay out other paths better, but honestly that approach was probably a mistake(it is my first game, I didn't know anything lmao). Though Sara will ALWAYS throw herself at you lol. It's just who she is and she doesn't give a shit if you are a one woman man, teasing the MC is just too much fun for her.
i would LOVE to knock up as many of the girls as possible. instead of this being random, is there any way i can make sure to get them all pregnant? or do u have like some kinda cheat code i could enter somewhere to make this happen? thanks!!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i would LOVE to knock up as many of the girls as possible. instead of this being random, is there any way i can make sure to get them all pregnant? or do u have like some kinda cheat code i could enter somewhere to make this happen? thanks!!
Can I have the exact opposite of that :LOL:

Jan 10, 2020
I don't know about the futa as I did not go through with that as I dislike futa. I know you can talk to her several times (I don't mind the character, she seems nice, just don't wanna fuck her so I did allow the game to ask me, just did not follow her path) but I think is only in the last one so far there is any sexy time with her.

About the rape, you may want to know that you are not the one doing it. Neither it is shown. It is background for a character. Just so you don't get your hopes up, given your user name XD.
aaww, ur talking about jennifer, rite? n 2 l8, i already did have my hopes up, but thx newayz.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

(the following is what i remember from my experience, i recall the arch and the story pretty well, but not dialog options) i believe we have two routes to this, cheating and not getting caught, and just not cheating until he has a talk with the wife about the little redhead tease(i'm bad with names), i went the cheating route because of the being drunk in the club, but i pretty much held back from actually doing anything else until a pivotal moment in which his psych changed for reason that i don't want to spoil, and from there it was rather quickly to get into the open relationship conversation, but you do have to mention threesomes to the wife, and about her swinging friends, i just don't recall exactly where things are right now, sorry.

Jan 10, 2020
There is an optional rape scene but it's between 2 men. It's well deserved though.
i forget how to reply to multiple posts in the same reply, so a refresher would be appreciated, so i don't have to do it this way. thx lemonfreak, so when do i meet tracey, n is the fetish locator sig a game on here?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i forget how to reply to multiple posts in the same reply, so a refresher would be appreciated, so i don't have to do it this way. thx lemonfreak, so when do i meet tracey, n is the fetish locator sig a game on here?
Quote the comments (either but highlighting parts and hitting quote or simply hitting on the botton left bottn). Insert quotes. Reply.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hard to time it out but probably a quarter to a third of the way through the current content.

Yes, Fetish Locator is available here.

To multi quote, click quote on every post you want to reply to then click 'insert quotes' below the text box

Jan 10, 2020
(the following is what i remember from my experience, i recall the arch and the story pretty well, but not dialog options) i believe we have two routes to this, cheating and not getting caught, and just not cheating until he has a talk with the wife about the little redhead tease(i'm bad with names), i went the cheating route because of the being drunk in the club, but i pretty much held back from actually doing anything else until a pivotal moment in which his psych changed for reason that i don't want to spoil, and from there it was rather quickly to get into the open relationship conversation, but you do have to mention threesomes to the wife, and about her swinging friends, i just don't recall exactly where things are right now, sorry.
thanks, n i'm going the usual route, fucking nething that moves, so i hope i'm not cutting myself off from any scenes like what Qmil679 refers to in post #3675 (previous page)...thanks all

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
thanks, n i'm going the usual route, fucking nething that moves, so i hope i'm not cutting myself off from any scenes like what Qmil679 refers to in post #3675 (previous page)...thanks all
I would recommend not having sex with the young 'tenant' at the first opportunity. Yes, you miss a scene but it makes for a happier game overall. Although going by your username that may not be your style ;)

Reactions: Ghostredneck
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes