lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Or pretty much anyone. I mean, does anyone actually choose to cum outside? ever?
I meant Sarah in particular due to the fact that she's the "first" of the "main girls" to have sex with you and get creampied. In the hotel where you, Christine and Sarah stay after their concert, you can have sex with Sarah way before her schoolgirl outfit sex scene. In fact in that scene the dev says that creampies have consequences, this is a one time warning, you should do what you want, but I'm not warning you if anything happens i.e. pregnancy

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I meant Sarah in particular due to the fact that she's the "first" of the "main girls" to have sex with you and get creampied. In the hotel where you, Christine and Sarah stay after their concert, you can have sex with Sarah way before her schoolgirl outfit sex scene. In fact in that scene the dev says that creampies have consequences, this is a one time warning, you should do what you want, but I'm not warning you if anything happens i.e. pregnancy
Dont worry - I know how to program and find variables :cool:

XXXX.Pregancy=0 from the console is your friend.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

While all that is cool and all, I'd rather just sit back and spit out my water when someone will say they're pregnant

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
While all that is cool and all, I'd rather just sit back and spit out my water when someone will say they're pregnant
IRL or in game ... if someone is that invested in the game .. oh lord. IRL .. there is ways to prevent that. "snipity snip" Of course I have had my two kids and been snipped for almost 20 years.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020

The dev has said a few times that until he decides to enable the option for pregnancy whether or not someone is likely to be pregnant will not be reflected even in the code. After that, maybe, but he might hide it somewhere.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
IRL or in game ... if someone is that invested in the game .. oh lord. IRL .. there is ways to prevent that. "snipity snip" Of course I have had my two kids and been snipped for almost 20 years.
Well if I got told that in real life, I'd do more than just spill my water. I was referring to the utilization of the games code to find out

• Haha
Reactions: mordred93 and Agrik

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The dev has said a few times that until he decides to enable the option for pregnancy whether or not someone is likely to be pregnant will not be reflected even in the code. After that, maybe, but he might hide it somewhere.
Yeah - I heard that. But the dev cannot technically hide it in the code. If it is a variable, it can be found and changed.

If it is part of the story (and not a variable) then it is in the dialog. It is not hidden - just cannot be changed without changing the entire story. And lord knows I am too lazy to do that ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah - I heard that. But the dev cannot technically hide it in the code. If it is a variable, it can be found and changed.

If it is part of the story (and not a variable) then it is in the dialog. It is not hidden - just cannot be changed without changing the entire story. And lord knows I am too lazy to do that ;)
Or he could just store whether you came inside her. She may or may not be pregnant, Schrodinger's pregnancy.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Or he could just store whether you came inside her. She may or may not be pregnant, Schrodinger's pregnancy.
True - but you would find it in the code as an "IF" statement. Thus my general statement is correct - just saying you could find it if you really cared. I have been coding for over 30 years, I think I can find it :) Plus in Linux GREP is your friend ... LOL. +1 for Schrodinger's reference however :)

Reactions: extreme_sadist

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
True - but you would find it in the code as an "IF" statement. Thus my general statement is correct - just saying you could find it if you really cared. I have been coding for over 30 years, I think I can find it :) Plus in Linux GREP is your friend ... LOL. +1 for Schrodinger's reference however :)
It won't be in code until it happens and the MC finds out. I store the creampies, but randomly determine each update if anyone got pregnant from any of them before. So basically if you creampied someone in version .04, well I might not know if that got them pregnant until version 22. So certainly if you look at the code for the update before you play it you can find it, but for most they won't find out until MC does IF it happens. Even I literally won't know if someone gets pregnant until the very update they announce it to MC lol.

Though for those worried about not being able to cum inside for fear of pregnancy, I'll just say it may be a nerve wracking update/conversation if any of them feel like they got pregnant, but it will ultimately be player choice. More of a 'pregnancy scare' for those of you who don't want the pregnancy, but it will still be quite a shock to the MC's poor old heart. Trying to make it so NO content is forced on you, more you get to experience the content you wish.

And yes, the game feels a LOT more harem focused currently, but I am working on the rewrite which should change that quite a bit, but it was so harem focused the rewrite is taking forever. I wanted to get plenty of content first by mostly focusing harem, then go back and lay out other paths better, but honestly that approach was probably a mistake(it is my first game, I didn't know anything lmao). Though Sara will ALWAYS throw herself at you lol. It's just who she is and she doesn't give a shit if you are a one woman man, teasing the MC is just too much fun for her.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Is it bad that I named the MC Glenn Quagmire and his wife as Lois Griffin? All the other players are named after people from "American Family", "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy". The only thing missing is a smart assed dog named Brian. :p

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
When you kiss her, she says you're the first man she's kissed willingly.
Shame on me, I forgot... It's her second to last line before you get the choice to kiss her:
"Amanda knows most of it, she knows I have never kissed a man..well voluntarily anyway, and she is supportive."
Ah man, now I care for her even more.

And it certainly will lead to me adding even more imaginative scenarios to the off-screen punishment he suffers at the hands of Michele. Hm, going by the search results for 'Michele' in this thread I may be saying this way too often... :censored:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It won't be in code until it happens and the MC finds out. I store the creampies, but randomly determine each update if anyone got pregnant from any of them before. So basically if you creampied someone in version .04, well I might not know if that got them pregnant until version 22. So certainly if you look at the code for the update before you play it you can find it, but for most they won't find out until MC does IF it happens. Even I literally won't know if someone gets pregnant until the very update they announce it to MC lol.

Though for those worried about not being able to cum inside for fear of pregnancy, I'll just say it may be a nerve wracking update/conversation if any of them feel like they got pregnant, but it will ultimately be player choice. More of a 'pregnancy scare' for those of you who don't want the pregnancy, but it will still be quite a shock to the MC's poor old heart. Trying to make it so NO content is forced on you, more you get to experience the content you wish.

And yes, the game feels a LOT more harem focused currently, but I am working on the rewrite which should change that quite a bit, but it was so harem focused the rewrite is taking forever. I wanted to get plenty of content first by mostly focusing harem, then go back and lay out other paths better, but honestly that approach was probably a mistake(it is my first game, I didn't know anything lmao). Though Sara will ALWAYS throw herself at you lol. It's just who she is and she doesn't give a shit if you are a one woman man, teasing the MC is just too much fun for her.
Dude(ette) - No worries. I made a flippant response to saying I could change the code if I wanted to edit out the pregnancy. I am not saying I will, I was just saying that eventually it could be done if someone was "THAT" adamant they didn't want it. Me, I go where the author/developer takes me - as it is their story, and I am along for the ride. The unexpected is what makes a game great, and is part of the journey that makes these games fun.

I have an aversions to pregnancy in games due to me being a father at 19 with twins, and the mother passed in childbirth. It all depends on how the story hits me to how hard I am hit by the "surprise". If I can relate to the MC, and reminds me of being in their shoes, then I play differently. Depending on game types, does different things to me. For example Parental Love, all the girls get pregnant and you play a 40 year old man, with a harem setting? Nothing. You play a 19 year old with one girlfriend who is the love of your life .. the feels get to you and that is different.

Again - it is all about the journey, and whether I can identify with the MC. Writing is key. I am a middle aged man who is actually coming out of my midlife crisis, though never thought about boinking my daughter, my sister, or nieces .. all is good for me. Keep doing you and make the game fun .. I am here for the ride (wo)man.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes