MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I chose the third option just because i would feel like an ass otherwise, i don't particularlly like the idea of another dude fucking her, but i'm fucking other people, so is kinda of hypocritical to not extend the same curtesy, of course, i'm not gonna force her, if in the midle of a swing, with her friend for example, if she does not show interest on the guy i'm not gonna tell her to.
You and I are a rare few on here then. So many people seem to want to play games where one guy fucks 50 women and the women all have only one cock to share. Some people can't even handle women playing with other women. I mean. it's games so why does it matter if the other 48 women are getting dick from somewhere else (as long as I don't have to watch).

That said if anyone fucks the daughters besides the MC I am going to be sad. :ROFLMAO:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Not a bad game so far.

I like that the developer makes jokes about some of the issues in the game at times. I look forward to seeing the changes made as they make fixes and add to the game.

I assume this was initially an incest game due to the wife wanting to avoid the two "tenants" being involved in anything sexual and the main character telling them to ask their mom at one point.

I'm a bit mixed on a couple of the characters, namely the wife and the adopted niece. I think if I go back through, I'll pass on the niece next time around. If you insult the wife when asked about her early on, does this make some changes in the game?

The red haired friend though... Damn. What a great character. The teasing. The eyes. Yep. Her. In my opinion, she is definitely the best character in the game, followed by the sister in law. Damn. The main character's brother married much better than he did.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I assume this was initially an incest game due to the wife wanting to avoid the two "tenants" being involved in anything sexual and the main character telling them to ask their mom at one point.
Definitly an incest game. There is an incest patch linked on first page (next to the patches label).

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Yes, yes it does. It makes for an unpleasant marriage and conversations filled with swear words. If that's not your cup of tea but also don't want your MC to be sexually interested in her, you should have a look at the courteous mod.
Sounds too much like my first marriage.

I was mostly curious if that would result in the main character moving into another bedroom, his wife leaving him, or something else of interest. Good to know instead of having to play back through a ton of the game.

I guess I'll just keep it the way it is. Thanks!

215303j

How she reacts to finding out what MC is doing behind her back is an open question. Given Nefatus's previous words, her fooling around behind MC's back is unlikely, but divorce has never been ruled out.

As for the choices where you lay out what you are comfortable with, with her, this was talked about to death after the .15 update when it was added. My arguments for the situation is basically the same as it was back then:

https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-18-nefastus-games.20427/post-2985079
https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-18-nefastus-games.20427/post-2987848
In the last update, there was a short conversation between the MC and Sandra, where he asks if she's going to fuck the other guy. She responds that she's not really that interested and that it'll only happen if the MC wants it. Paraphrasing here but I don't think we need to worry about anything.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In the last update, there was a short conversation between the MC and Sandra, where he asks if she's going to fuck the other guy. She responds that she's not really that interested and that it'll only happen if the MC wants it. Paraphrasing here but I don't think we need to worry about anything.
So if we tell he that we want her to take the guys BBC while the MC also fucks her that will happen but if we tell her not to she won't? I hope that we are given an yes/no question prior to the swinging scene so that we can reaffirm our choice.

215303j

So if we tell he that we want her to take the guys BBC while the MC also fucks her that will happen but if we tell her not to she won't? I hope that we are given an yes/no question prior to the swinging scene so that we can reaffirm our choice.
That's what I hope as well.
Otherwise I will need to play a REALLY long part again, LOL!

But I do think the game will give us a choice when that time comes. At least that's IMO the gist of the part that I paraphrased.

Reactions: MrFriendly

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Can we expect release for high tier patrons this weekend?
I'm not a high tier patron, but the last update a few days ago said that the update would be somewhere around 30 days after the last release. I imagine that applies to the higher tiers and their releases as well.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I look forward to finding out why A. Sarah Is hiding from MC the location where she lives and B. What attracted the mc to her in the first place? Was it the scaring that tipped her over and made her want to do more?

Last edited:
Reactions: timpo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I look forward to finding out why A. Sarah Is hiding from MC the location where she lives and B. What attracted the mc to her in the first place? Was it the scaring that tipped her over and made her want to do more?
Pretty sure it was suggested a few updates ago that at first she just didn't want a guy she didn't know very well yet knowing where she lived, and later she just thinks it's funny. Christine has been to her place, so it's not like it's a secret from everyone.

Reactions: Krynh

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Yes. mc of midlife crisis is smarter then Peter Griffin.
Come to think of it, its actually funny when you visualise it that way xD, much smarter than him yes, but narrating his part of the lines in peter's voice knocks the socks off me xD

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes