moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Excuse me. .. Is this game contain pregnancy??
Give it time. Given the number of times and characters that have mentioned needing to get birth control, emergency or otherwise, it's kind of a matter of time. About the only character we *know* won't get pregnant is Erica Tracy.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Give it time. Given the number of times and characters that have mentioned needing to get birth control, emergency or otherwise, it's kind of a matter of time. About the only character we *know* won't get pregnant is Erica.
Sorry for this, but the voices in my head have threatened to take away my cookies if I don't do this.

WOW, if Erica is the ONLY character that won't get pregnant, does that mean the MC might?? That is so Terrifying COOL (and confusing). Oh Crud, now that I've done this I give a 95% chance that Nefastus will add it to the game (maybe in a dream NIGHTMARE) for the 'LAUGHS'. Sometimes I HATE the voices. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: moonmite84

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Sadly, I don't see pregnancy as part of the tag list, so yea...probably no chance of that happening. Otherwise an entertaining story, and characters you can get into. Keep up the good work Dev.

Rating69

Apr 2, 2018
Sadly, I don't see pregnancy as part of the tag list, so yea...probably no chance of that happening. Otherwise an entertaining story, and characters you can get into. Keep up the good work Dev.
This is from the game Dev -

For all anyone knows, someone may already be pregnant lol. It won't be in the code until the update the MC learns about it, I don't want you guys peeking haha.

The ramifications of the choices will start way before you 'see' the outcomes. (Dealing with the reality of having impregnated one or two of them will likely start out not being pleasant for the MC, but then end up great) The story is slow paced so most of the actual pregnancy stuff will be dealing with the early stages of pregnancy, and honestly I am still trying to mentally tackle the nightmare of actually having multiple optional pregnancies when it comes to rendering. Odds are for most of the game they won't really be at the showing stage, then a full update or two dealing with the later stages for whoever is currently pregnant(whether it be one or two or whatever). Just the logistics of having to try to do 10 to 20 times the renders for each scene depending on who is in it and who is pregnant....*shiver*. There likely won't be a situation where all of them are maybe pregnant and showing at once. It's either that or I force it to be either all or nothing which I don't really want to do.

Also keep in mind, some of the girls don't want to get pregnant and take actions accordingly, without the MC's knowledge(but not behind his back, that's why he hasn't REALLY asked about birth control in game, I wanted to leave it ambiguous). They won't even have the option to get pregnant until it is discussed and they change their mind, if they ever do. Some may want it, but not get pregnant right away even if they are trying.

By handling it his way, depending on how long the game runs(I assume everyone will get sick of the game before I do lol), I can spread out the extra work a little and make it much easier to handle and still have the updates that deal with the late stages of pregnancy have plenty of content for people who didn't choose pregnancy options for that particular girl or girls.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This is from the game Dev -

For all anyone knows, someone may already be pregnant lol. It won't be in the code until the update the MC learns about it, I don't want you guys peeking haha.

The ramifications of the choices will start way before you 'see' the outcomes. (Dealing with the reality of having impregnated one or two of them will likely start out not being pleasant for the MC, but then end up great) The story is slow paced so most of the actual pregnancy stuff will be dealing with the early stages of pregnancy, and honestly I am still trying to mentally tackle the nightmare of actually having multiple optional pregnancies when it comes to rendering. Odds are for most of the game they won't really be at the showing stage, then a full update or two dealing with the later stages for whoever is currently pregnant(whether it be one or two or whatever). Just the logistics of having to try to do 10 to 20 times the renders for each scene depending on who is in it and who is pregnant....*shiver*. There likely won't be a situation where all of them are maybe pregnant and showing at once. It's either that or I force it to be either all or nothing which I don't really want to do.

Also keep in mind, some of the girls don't want to get pregnant and take actions accordingly, without the MC's knowledge(but not behind his back, that's why he hasn't REALLY asked about birth control in game, I wanted to leave it ambiguous). They won't even have the option to get pregnant until it is discussed and they change their mind, if they ever do. Some may want it, but not get pregnant right away even if they are trying.

By handling it his way, depending on how long the game runs(I assume everyone will get sick of the game before I do lol), I can spread out the extra work a little and make it much easier to handle and still have the updates that deal with the late stages of pregnancy have plenty of content for people who didn't choose pregnancy options for that particular girl or girls.
Oh boy, I can't wait till Sarah breaks the news :LOL:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I try'd this again tonight and you can tell this is heavily aimed at a harem ending.. I turned down sarah but yet the lewd scenes keep coming even after turning down the romantic option and telling her to stop teasing and even at the ping pong party there is more lewd scenes.. Same goes with jennifer and the sister and niece. Even the dev goes ballistic when you refuse to take your pants off after the concert lol.
I think the dev really needs to revisit this and the choice system when they have finished as the choices seem to have very little impact on the story you have chosen to go down especially if you was only wanting to go on a single person route otherwise what is the point in choices as you may as well as made this into a kinetic novel. The ping pong party for example is the perfect example for me as every girl gets sexually involved with the mc even when you have expressly stated you have no interest in them, yes it's a game they are playing but it kind of makes all previous choices non invoid to me especially as a player that has refused them beforehand. It seems anything going on at that party was taken out of the players hands to be honest.
Please don't get me wrong I love this game and pretty much the only girl I don't wan't is jennifer in my normal playthrough and love all the other chars. I just had to try out other options and paths to see how the game behaved and this is what I found, please don't take this as a criticism in anyway it's merely just an observation ;)

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I try'd this again tonight and you can tell this is heavily aimed at a harem ending.. I turned down sarah but yet the lewd scenes keep coming even after turning down the romantic option and telling her to stop teasing and even at the ping pong party there is more lewd scenes.. Same goes with jennifer and the sister and niece. Even the dev goes ballistic when you refuse to take your pants off after the concert lol.
I think the dev really needs to revisit this and the choice system when they have finished as the choices seem to have very little impact on the story you have chosen to go down especially if you was only wanting to go on a single person route otherwise what is the point in choices as you may as well as made this into a kinetic novel. The ping pong party for example is the perfect example for me as every girl gets sexually involved with the mc even when you have expressly stated you have no interest in them, yes it's a game they are playing but it kind of makes all previous choices non invoid to me especially as a player that has refused them beforehand.
Please don't get me wrong I love this game and pretty much the only girl I don't wan't is jennifer in my normal playthrough and love all the other chars. I just had to try out other options and paths to see how the game behaved and this is what I found, please don't take this as a criticism in anyway it's merely just an observation ;)
As a non-patron who has never interacted with the dev directly I may be way off the mark but the way I read the game, you can choose between simply fucking the girls or forming a deep emotional connection with them but, either way, you are going to fuck them, aside from characters like Tracy who are optional due to many people not have that particular fetish.

Choosing the non-romance path isn't, as far as I can tell, a rejection of the girls but a desire to make them your sluts rather than have children with them.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
As a non-patron who has never interacted with the dev directly I may be way off the mark but the way I read the game, you can choose between simply fucking the girls or forming a deep emotional connection with them but, either way, you are going to fuck them, aside from characters like Tracy who are optional due to many people not have that particular fetish.

Choosing the non-romance path isn't, as far as I can tell, a rejection of the girls but a desire to make them your sluts rather than have children with them.
I get what your saying,

But I can't see it the way you have described, to me having these choices are there as a way of you telling the game you have no interest in a certain char in any way other than a friendship ending. That's probably why I mentioned the party being the biggest issue for me because if you as a player have chosen not to want any physical relationship with a certain char then to have a whole party scene with no say over what happens after previously telling the game your decisions it just sort of makes no sense and the previous choices invalid. But hey everyone interprets games differently and I was bored and try'd various routes and this is just an observation on my part lol :)

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's been less than a month since the last update, dude.
Not just that. This is one of the most consistently updated games. I don't think there was a single month without an update since I start following it a around September or October last year.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Or pretty much anyone. I mean, does anyone actually choose to cum outside? ever?
Actually yes. Depends on the avoidance pregnancy thing in a game. I don't like pregnancy much in games due to having a twins at a young age. They are in their late 20s now, but there was a lot of rough times for me, and part of game play is projecting experiences on the characters.

IRL - I am snipped, so fuck yeah, creampies all around.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Tags are for content already in the game, not content that is "promised" for the game.
Some games (depending on how friendly the dev is to this community) will post "promised" or "future" tags in the OP. Not saying you are incorrect in your current assessment, just pointing out that some list what will come down the road.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Actually yes. Depends on the avoidance pregnancy thing in a game. I don't like pregnancy much in games due to having a twins at a young age. They are in their late 20s now, but there was a lot of rough times for me, and part of game play is projecting experiences on the characters.

IRL - I am snipped, so fuck yeah, creampies all around.
I also prefer to avoid pregnancy at all cost, but love creampies. I really wish more games will just make it a toggle option rather then a forced by creampie. After all there is a pill that in a game world, and even more so in a harem game where reality doesn't really matter can make all of this a lot easier.

Edit: you can even keep the dialog, and you already going to make two ending types right? isn't easier to just make it a start of the game or a one scene choice rather then every time you have the choice to creampie or not?

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes