lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the Search "this thread" is broken/inadequate as there is no option to "sort" the results by date and the default sorting is chaotic. i did a search on "update" and first page results spanned between jun 2020 to oct 2019 and none of them had any info abt next update.
I meant you could've clicked on the link to the dev's Patreon which is what I did

Rating69

Apr 2, 2018
the Search "this thread" is broken/inadequate as there is no option to "sort" the results by date and the default sorting is chaotic. i did a search on "update" and first page results spanned between jun 2020 to oct 2019 and none of them had any info abt next update.
Agree trying to search on this site is horrible without the ability to sort by date.

Buffalo Games

Mar 25, 2018
Agree trying to search on this site is horrible without the ability to sort by date.
If you go to preferences and scroll down a bit to search options, you can change it from default search order to most recent. No clue why they don't have most recent as the default since it causes stuff like this.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
If you go to preferences and scroll down a bit to search options, you can change it from default search order to most recent. No clue why they don't have most recent as the default since it causes stuff like this.

Why the fuck is that not the default :FacePalm:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
:FacePalm:

Why the fuck is that not the default
Because most recent is less helpful than you might think. So many people don't take the time to check a page or 2 back before asking when the next release is that most of the replies just tell them to search for the answer instead of spamming the thread with questions that have already been answered.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the Search "this thread" is broken/inadequate as there is no option to "sort" the results by date and the default sorting is chaotic.
No, it's neither broken or inadequate, and it certainly the sorting is not chaotic - Change your preferences for how results are displayed.

i did a search on "update" and first page results spanned between jun 2020 to oct 2019 and none of them had any info abt next update.
Yes, you searched an extremely common and overused word because of all the people who keep asking when the next one is.

I meant you could've clicked on the link to the dev's Patreon which is what I did
To be fair, assuming that he wasn't being too lazy, then he might have been under the justifiable impression that that kind of post would be hidden behind patron-only paywall.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, it's neither broken or inadequate, and it certainly the sorting is not chaotic - Change your preferences for how results are displayed.

Yes, you searched an extremely common and overused word because of all the people who keep asking when the next one is.

To be fair, assuming that he wasn't being too lazy, then he might have been under the justifiable impression that that kind of post would be hidden behind patron-only paywall.
If the questioner has been around long enough to know that the dev usually updates mid-month then they've had plenty of time to figure out that the progress reports are public.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
This game should be renamed midmonth crisis every time it's around the corner you see folks asking for the update every two posts :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Each update is shorter than the previous one
Not really, it's pretty consistent but your choices might affect what you see. In the last 2 updates there was a focus on Tracey, a trans character that you may have rejected and Sandra, the MC's wife who you may have no interest in. That would give you a false impression of the amount of content.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not really, it's pretty consistent but your choices might affect what you see. In the last 2 updates there was a focus on Tracey, a trans character that you may have rejected and Sandra, the MC's wife who you may have no interest in. That would give you a false impression of the amount of content.
Tracy I understand, not everyone is Pansexual, so people might avoid her, but I never got why people would avoid Sandra, with a little patience she accepts an open relationship and is even starting to participate on my escapades with the red-headed minx, and is relatively ok with the niece watching us going at it, actually no, I get why someone would avoid her if they don't like the pre-existing girlfriend/wife trope, I personally don't, but I liked how this game dealt with it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Tracy I understand, not everyone is Pansexual, so people might avoid her, but I never got why people would avoid Sandra, with a little patience she accepts an open relationship and is even starting to participate on my escapades with the red-headed minx, and is relatively ok with the niece watching us going at it, actually no, I get why someone would avoid her if they don't like the pre-existing girlfriend/wife trope, I personally don't, but I liked how this game dealt with it.
Maybe they don't find her attractive. I will admit that while I don't consider her to be, in any way, unattractive she is nonetheless the least attractive woman in the game as far as I'm concerned.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Maybe they don't find her attractive. I will admit that while I don't consider her to be, in any way, unattractive she is nonetheless the least attractive woman in the game as far as I'm concerned.
I think people got used to older characters in these games just looking like giant 18-year-olds with bigger "assets"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think people got used to older characters in these games just looking like giant 18-year-olds with bigger "assets"
That's probably true and I love that she actually looks like a woman who's had kids and raised them to adulthood while staying in the kind of shape a woman can when they can't spend 4 hours a day in the gym :love:

It is nevertheless true that if I were teen, hanging around in a mall and people watching, of the women in the game Sandra is the one I would spend the least amount of time checking out (and I think I just showed my age with the whole mall thing :LOL:)

Actually, I'd be more into her if she looked like the models CHAIXAS-GAMES creates :BootyTime:

Being pansexual or not has nothing to do with that though...
Doesn't it? How so?

Reactions: TundraLupus

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Tracy I understand, not everyone is Pansexual, so people might avoid her, but I never got why people would avoid Sandra, with a little patience she accepts an open relationship and is even starting to participate on my escapades [.. ]
Sandra isn't my type. Her whole aura reminds me of the heavily smoking teacher who only smiles into a whiskey tumbler. I still chose her sharing path because it's more fun to give her the idea of being in control. And who knows if we get the chance to whore her out for a business deal someday.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes