Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Doesn't it? How so?
Basically what MRMIdAS2K says below.

Because some people view Trans women as women, and don't care if they have a penis or not. They're still straight. (or lesbian if they're women)
To expand upon that, if a (genuine) trans-woman looks feminine enough, straight men/lesbians will find them attractive.
In regards to pre-op trans-women, there will also be those men/women who aren't perturbed by them still having a penis, and still aren't "pansexual".

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

To expand upon that, if a (genuine) trans-woman looks feminine enough, straight men/lesbians will find them attractive.
In regards to pre-op trans-women, there will also be those men/women who aren't perturbed by them still having a penis, and still aren't "pansexual".
Well, when I in the original comment said that, and I guess I can see your point, partially, I really don't care about gender anyway, if you ask me to address you as female, male or anything else I'll do my best to abide by that, but I won't edit or exclude the comment unless instructed otherwise, as to not make the replies senseless.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Fair enough. I personally respond to a vibe but must admit the vibe I primarily respond to is what would be traditionally considered feminine, albeit that I can see that in a petite 5' blonde or a 6'5" hairy Hell's Angel.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If you go to preferences and scroll down a bit to search options, you can change it from default search order to most recent. No clue why they don't have most recent as the default since it causes stuff like this.
This is a useful thing to know. Thank you for sharing.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
But in your first sentence you just laid out a, not comprehensive, but nevertheless fairly solid definition of pansexuality. You then turned into Mack from 'Always Sunny' :(
No, because those people, being straight (or lesbian) wouldn't sleep with a man, so that's not pansexuality at all, viewing a Trans Woman as a woman is basic fucking decency, not some ode to how you secretly want to fuck anything with a pulse.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
No, because those people, being straight (or lesbian) wouldn't sleep with a man, so that's not pansexuality at all, viewing a Trans Woman as a woman is basic fucking decency, not some ode to how you secretly want to fuck anything with a pulse.
Then we get into the conversation of how the person would consider, I for one agree that trans woman are woman but if they still have the male sex then many wouldn't consider having a relationship or even just sex with them, those are normally what people would call straight, straight people go by the person's sex not gender, at least in my experience, at the end of the day it becomes semantics and a stupid debate, that in this case is off-topic from the game itself, so let's stop and go back to talking about the game before a mod purges the entire page of comments.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oh yeah, I almost forgot she was married, I wonder if she will want to cuck him, will leave him, or want to get a threesome out of it.
The way I remember it and why I'm excited it sounded like she totally wanted to cuck her husband ( i think it might have been a choice tbh). But my mc like me loves married chicks so yay!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
The way I remember it and why I'm excited it sounded like she totally wanted to cuck her husband ( i think it might have been a choice tbh). But my mc like me loves married chicks so yay!
Just replayed scene. After telling her that you would take her to bed in a heartbeat, you then get the options :
Cuck her man?
Share with her man?
Neither appeals to you (straight romance)
Anything goes

Depending what you chose, you describe various possibilities. Sister's response is the same to all, and she never expresses her desires and just wants time to think.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just replayed scene. After telling her that you would take her to bed in a heartbeat, you then get the options :
Cuck her man?
Share with her man?
Neither appeals to you (straight romance)
Anything goes

Depending what you chose, you describe various possibilities. Sister's response is the same to all, and she never expresses her desires and just wants time to think.
While at gymnastics she and the mc discuss it again if you picked cuck anyway

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have uncovered a MAJOR spoiler for the next update. The MC will be showing how cultured he is by having a long DETAILED discussion of Con Yak. I still can't figure out why anyone would talk about CONVICTED criminal YAK's. :)

-End of FAKE-

Sorry about that. I was watching a Whisk(e)y video with subtitles on and saw Cognac appear as Con Yak. That made me laugh and I thought about how funny/confusing this could be, and then I shared. :devilish:

Just a thought.

P.S. I'm not team Daniel OR team Rex. I'm team EMMA. :cool:

P.P.S. If anyone knows what I'm going on about I just want to say CHEERS (and sorry). :)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
While at gymnastics she and the mc discuss it again if you picked cuck anyway
Just looked at scripts, you are correct.
Depending on MC 's initial choice (in my post above which sets cuck10v and share10v), during your conversation with sister at gymnastics, you have additional dialog which basically mirrors what you previously said. She than says : does it make me a bad wife that that kind of turns me on?
Think I will reload from gym scene and change values via console.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just looked at scripts, you are correct.
Depending on MC 's initial choice (in my post above which sets cuck10v and share10v), during your conversation with sister at gymnastics, you have additional dialog which basically mirrors what you previously said. She than says : does it make me a bad wife that that kind of turns me on?
Think I will reload from gym scene and change values via console.
Mucho thanks :)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes