BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
before people start flaming me I just want to say that I love this game and believe Nefastus is under the Top 10 Game makers....
But....
In my opinion the Version 0.20 was to date the weakest release so far, pretty short, screwing the same people, alot of talking and little action....
And Speaking of action....what happend to that nice black couple?, was hoping that they would be doing some swinging by now because if you look at the MC`s wife, she is looking damn horny and is probably already dripping,without getting some action, or did the Dev drop the Scenes altogether?.Would be great to know if or when something like couple swap would be released before downloading a whooping 4GB for just 10 minutes of Playing time.
Just my Opinion...

Reactions: MrFriendly

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Most of the game now is based on corrupting Sandra, getting her into 3-ways and that sort of thing. This update was sort of a transitional update, not much notable happened besides talking to Hailey about Sandra.

I don't think you need to beat around the bush when it comes to a Sandra/Sarah 3-some. Sarah would obviously do it, and I don't see why Sandra wouldn't either with how she has acted the last few updates. I can't see a reason why the next update can't have this scene.

Then we have the swinging thing with Sandra's friends from a few updates ago. I don't think that needs much buildup either, Sandra is the one that asked about having an open relationship after all.

Now, we have the last Sandra line with Hailey. That one needs buildup, but just on Sandra's part. Hailey banged MC in bed with her mom, she is probably the most lewd character in the game. Will be interesting to see how the thing with her dad is handled too, it's been a few updates since we made that decision.

Sep 18, 2018
What was that animation with Jennifer?
Im not trying to be a dick, but that was just a choppy mess.
Would honestly been better with it left out, but maybe im alone thinking that idk.

Hailey looks a lot better since the spa day tho, and lighting in scenes seems to be getting better in general.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Sarah, it's been building toward it. Hailey isn't going to happen for awhile if at all. Just like the tease of a foursome with Sandra's business partner and husband. I'd expected that to be first since that is with two older people Sandra knows versus anything with Sarah, since Sarah's an 18 year old friend to Sandra's tenant/daughter. Sarah should be more taboo to Sandra than her business partner (with or without the business partner's husband). Hailey is Sandra's niece, regardless of the Incest patch, and also 18. That seems like a level of depravity that Sandra isn't at yet... She was really upset that Hailey even witnessed the sex between MC and her.

We are 20 updates into this game and the kinkiest thing that happens (on a regular basis) is vaginal sex and voyeurism/exhibitionism. This Midlife Crisis is fairly tame right now and a FFM threesome isn't going to change that. LOL
I guess I was hoping for too much then.
What are MC and Hailey planning together (his devious plan)? Wasn't that Hailey standing partially clothed by the bed at the end of the update (the start of the plan)?

Reactions: Nefastus and timpo
Feb 23, 2019
I'm all for more people of colour in games, and most of the characters in this are so pale they're near translucent, but old Hailey looked like an industrial accident in a spray tan factory. At least now she resembles something part human.
yeah for real it would've been awesome if Hailey was a black/white mix but she didnt look like a mixed girl at all lol

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I guess I was hoping for too much then.
What are MC and Hailey planning together (his devious plan)? Wasn't that Hailey standing partially clothed by the bed at the end of the update (the start of the plan)?
Just because Hailey shows up doesn't mean Sandra is going to say "okay, sure! Let's totally fuck our 18 year old niece". That would stretch the bounds of all the character development that Nefastus has done so far with Sandra.

Honestly I don't know if that was her. Unfortunately since Hailey has been bleached I can't for certain tell her apart from anyone else at this point.

Reactions: Grelk

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The girls could do with being a little less pale, but old Hailey definitely didn't look anything but fake tan, rather than mixed race.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
It looks like the Walkthrough Mod got updated but I still can't load my saves. Anyone else having the problem or have a fix? I'd like to see the update. Even made sure my saves were transferred to the new version.

ETA: This is what I get as an error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.20
Tue Jul 21 19:26:26 2020

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes