KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version20.rpy", line 1114, in <module>
NameError: name 'vpnch' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version20.rpyc", line 1114, in script
  File "C:\Users\Daryll\Documents\VNGames\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1333, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "C:\Users\Daryll\Documents\VNGames\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Daryll\Documents\VNGames\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/version20.rpy", line 1114, in <module>
NameError: name 'vpnch' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.20
Wed Jul 22 12:16:54 2020
This was the only error that occured for me in this update, in the sex-scene with Jennifer after dancing with her in the basement. I chose cumming on her back, don't know if it makes any difference if you choose "fill her up".

So we're in version 0.20 and I'm kind of still eagerly waiting for the return of Erica and the possible exploration of more fetish-orientated sex. Outside of the Trans content, which not all players explore, most sex has been pretty vanilla. So far the only fetishes explored are voyeurism, exhibitionism and analingus (and of course incest), and they were all initiated without the help of Erica, which more or less defeats any purpose she has in the game. I'm not saying Midlife Crisis has to go all-in on fetishes, like Fetish Locator does. Different games for different people after all, but it makes me wonder why Nefastus made that tantalizing promise in the first place. I can't even remember the last update that Erica showed up in.

I'm in the "Hailey's make-over is an improvement" camp. While I love a well-tanned girl (especially when combined with tanlines) I can't stand the fake spray-tan look. I can't imagine why women (or heads of state) think looking like an Oompa Loompa is doing them any favours. It was the main reason why Hailey ranked so low in my personal LI hierarchy. Now that she has a more natural look, this might change, we'll see.

As for the threesomes/foursomes/group sex debate, to me it's kind of a double-edged sword. Part of the appeal of incest games is the hidden, taboo nature of it. The necessity to be sneaky and secretive behind a spouse's back and hiding it from society at large. Two games that IMHO lost steam in the later stages are Sisterly Lust and Parental Love and hear me out on this before flaming me.

Once all relationships were all out in the open and the whole harems were in on it, they turned into a succession of not that interesting "generic one guy/many women" orgy scenes that had none of the charm of earlier scenes. Maybe it was the dialogue, or maybe the transition into full-blown orgies felt too abrupt, I don't know.

I like the slower corruption that takes place here, especially of Sandra. I also like that while everyone else is aware of some fooling around with MC, none of them know for certain that MC has by now, fucked each and every one of them. Sure, the respective duos know about each other (Christine/Sarah, Amanda/Jennifer, Hailey/Angela) but they don't know yet, for sure, about the others. Does Christine know about Amanda and vice-versa? Does Jennifer know about Sarah? I like this juggling act and would probably miss it once it's all out in the open, unless it's really, really well-written.

But Nefastus hasn't disappointed me yet, so he has earned my trust to see this wild rollercoaster ride to a satisfying conclusion.

Anyway, these were just my 2 cents. Carry on.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Got it to work by loading a save from the gym in last version. Love the new Hailey btw. She might be my new fav lol. I think some of these girl are gonna get knocked up soon namely Amanda and I'm super ok with that. :p Here's hoping for a prego tag soon.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My saves dont work, i dont use compressed version

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\temp\rp\p\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\rp\p\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File ".\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.20
Wed Jul 22 10:19:27 2020

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hailey no longer wearing blackface? I guess the author is succumbing to the woke twitter mob.
Jennifer seems like best girl now since other scenarios are pretty unrealistic.
Lol, I'm sure it has nothing to do with people commenting about the fake tan look, nope, it clearly must be the "woke twitter mob" :FacePalm:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Knowing they are animations who will be updated, it to soon for the port.
TBS, thanks in any case.

In case, could the girls wear lingeries from time to time, he could bring the legal first to shop, with a reaction from the younger once home.
Sexy lingerie (silk or the few others adequate materials) and it is not an added esthetique and sensation.

Try bringing cold an hot water, oil is interesting even if cleaning .. Qte must be controlled but with a small dose over lingers, sensations are heighten.
One path, not the most profound, shibari and respiration are far more interesting.
Adapted gym training then, mostly unknow as it is (who know the are more sensory captor in the ass than pussy ?..).
They re is quite a pool of options to go on as to deepen relations.

This said his house is becoming to small (room mumber), most of the forls don't live with him but with the time they could sleep there..

Last edited:

Black_Sky69

Dec 2, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.20] [Nefastus Games] (3.46 GB)
1.45 GB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Edit: fixed the errors, but the download is 450mb more

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
google drive link plz

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Error on startup, compressed and full versions, with or without ipatch

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'emscripten'

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2617, in interact
self.start()
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1774, in start
self.set_mode()
File "/private/var/folders/c8/8p6vq45s2cbgv9540_lghcr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8C7BCDC2-6267-4CA4-82D9-6D4D1C7AF271/d/MidLifeCrisis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2007, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 427, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "gldraw.pyx", line 519, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.init
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'emscripten'

Darwin-19.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.20
Wed Jul 22 19:12:05 2020

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Error on startup, compressed and full versions, with or without ipatch
There is no v0.20 release on macOS so what method are you using to run v0.20 on mac?
Did you try to update v0.18 straight to v0.20?

I updated my Unofficial Android Port to v0.20 Compressed & Patched.LINK.
I'll link to your build in my post since I'm linked in OP right now.

Last edited:

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
There is no v0.20 release on macOS so what method are you using to run v0.20 on mac?
Did you try to update v0.18 straight to v0.20?
First tried adding the 19-20 patch to my 18-19 mac version, then replacing the v.18 files with the v.20 files

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
First tried adding the 19-20 patch to my 18-19 mac version, then replacing the v.18 files with the v.20 files
Neither of the update-only files contain modifications to the renpy folder of the app. Something went wrong. Try downloading the full v0.19 package ( ) then applying the unofficial 19->20 patch (here).

Alternatively, you can try running my compressed PC version using the method explained in my post(here). If you do it this way you can run the PC builds in the future, but your saves won't be compatable with official mac builds(because the dev hasn't updated their version of RenPy in 2 years).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like the slower corruption that takes place here, especially of Sandra. I also like that while everyone else is aware of some fooling around with MC, none of them know for certain that MC has by now, fucked each and every one of them. Sure, the respective duos know about each other (Christine/Sarah, Amanda/Jennifer, Hailey/Angela) but they don't know yet, for sure, about the others. Does Christine know about Amanda and vice-versa? Does Jennifer know about Sarah? I like this juggling act and would probably miss it once it's all out in the open, unless it's really, really well-written.
Conversely, I detest cheating and prefer to imagine that Sandra is OK with him having other girls, she's just not interested in joining in which is what he has to persuade her of.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

But Nefastus hasn't disappointed me yet, so he has earned my trust to see this wild rollercoaster ride to a satisfying conclusion.

Anyway, these were just my 2 cents. Carry on.
I am under the impression that (in the harem route at least) all the girls suspect that the MC is quite promiscuous. However, they are already so enthralled by him that they start accepting the idea that this is not a big problem.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Conversely, I detest cheating and prefer to imagine that Sandra is OK with him having other girls, she's just not interested in joining in which is what he has to persuade her of.
Well, if you were patient enough you should have the option to open the relationship, so at this point, yeah she is okay with it, just not really okay with the Incest yet.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes