TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If she's comfortable with him having fun with other girls but he isn't comfortable with her having fun with guys, then no she shouldn't do that. I don't see the two as being related.
What you described isn't an open relationship, it is a toxic one, and she should leave him, any relationship where one partner gets more "perks" then the other is an unhealthy one, if she is willing to compromise so should he, otherwise it feels more like the character sees her as an object to be possessed and not as a partner, after all she would only be allowed to fuck who he chooses and he doesn't have the same restrictions.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
What you described isn't an open relationship, it is a toxic one, and she should leave him, any relationship where one partner gets more "perks" then the other is an unhealthy one, if she is willing to compromise so should he, otherwise it feels more like the character sees her as an object to be possessed and not as a partner, after all she would only be allowed to fuck who he chooses and he doesn't have the same restrictions.
are you talking about irl? cause as far as I'm aware you clearly have the choice for a harem in this game, and this is fantasy so "toxic" doesn't really apply here as the dev mold the ladies to be ok with it.

Reactions: AlphaBit

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
are you talking about irl? cause as far as I'm aware you clearly have the choice for a harem in this game, and this is fantasy so "toxic" doesn't really apply here as the dev mold the ladies to be ok with it.
I mean on the example this person I'm responding to give, the entire conversation was on the hypothetical that Sandra developed an interest in other men, so in that context, the open relationship discussed in-game as well, would be toxic if the character tried to prevent her, at least in my view, if the dev makes the that Sandra never develop such interest, then yes you are correct, it isn't toxic, but if they do and the Mc refuses to compromise while not allowing her to put any boundaries on him, then yes it is toxic.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I mean on the example this person I'm responding to give, the entire conversation was on the hypothetical that Sandra developed an interest in other men, so in that context, the open relationship discussed in-game as well, would be toxic if the character tried to prevent her, at least in my view, if the dev makes the that Sandra never develop such interest, then yes you are correct, it isn't toxic, but if they do and the Mc refuses to compromise while not allowing her to put any boundaries on him, then yes it is toxic.
true it could be toxic. But that's not how the dev wrote the mc, is a very caring person who's libido gone over the roof in his midlife crisis. And I think that was the point of the given choice, if you choose sharing the wife might develop her own needs and look for something. But if you choose harem, the wife will look at the girls around and see them as her plaything(based on the content so far). So I don't really see that being an issue.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
true it could be toxic. But that's not how the dev wrote the mc, is a very caring person who's libido gone over the roof in his midlife crisis. And I think that was the point of the given choice, if you choose sharing the wife might develop her own needs and look for something. But if you choose harem, the wife will look at the girls around and see them as her plaything(based on the content so far). So I don't really see that being an issue.
Yes, but we were talking about an open relationship and not a harem.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
IMO an open relationship is a two way street, so Sandra has every right to pursue sexual encounters without MC. Doesn't mean I want to watch them though.

Edit: unless it's girl/girl.
Yes and no. It's a two way street, but they should only be doing things that both of them are happy with and agree with. They can both agree that one partner can do more if that is what they both happy with. It's only an issue if one partner wants something that the other denies.
The dev will have the final say on what options she has and with who.
But looking at it from the reverse side, I hate games where MC can share his wife / girlfriend, but nothing is offered to him.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yes, but we were talking about an open relationship and not a harem.
If feel like we went in circles due to my own attempt to prove something. But I'll say that if they don't want to see the wife with other guys, why would these people will be on the sharing path in the first place so I felt that the whole thing was a bit mot. I probably tried to say that in a really bad way of making my point. Sorry if I was appearing hostile or aggressive.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If feel like we went in circles due to my own attempt to prove something. But I'll say that if they don't want to see the wife with other guys, why would these people will be on the sharing path in the first place so I felt that the whole thing was a bit mot. I probably tried to say that in a really bad way of making my point. Sorry if I was appearing hostile or aggressive.
It's all good, I understand what you mean, you didn't sound too hostile, the text is hard to interpret so I tend to take everything in a muted tone, your point is actually correct, and I do apologize as well if my tone was aggressive.

Edit: Just as a clarification, my answer to that person was for the fact that they declared that in an open relationship if the Mc is not comfortable with Sandra seeing other men she shouldn't, which would make it a harem as you said and not an open relationship, and open relationship with that kind of behavior would be toxic, that is what I tried to point out, and I think I didn't make it clear.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's all good, I understand what you mean, you didn't sound too hostile, the text is hard to interpret so I tend to take everything in a muted tone, your point is actually correct, and I do apologize as well if my tone was aggressive.

Edit: Just as a clarification, my answer to that person was for the fact that they declared that in an open relationship if the Mc is not comfortable with Sandra seeing other men she shouldn't, which would make it a harem as you said and not an open relationship, and open relationship with that kind of behavior would be toxic, that is what I tried to point out, and I think I didn't make it clear.
Go back to Nefastus comments around time of the update of that choice and search for them, due to the uproar about it he made some statements about exactly what he meant by that line/choice. Thing is MC does give the wive that freedom since he is not a hypocrite, but she will never use it beyond sharing. Then only with MC there and if MC is ok with it as well.

This game is about MC and MC centered, not NPC centered.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Go back to Nefastus comments around time of the update of that choice and search for them, due to the uproar about it he made some statements about exactly what he meant by that line/choice. Thing is MC does give the wive that freedom since he is not a hypocrite, but she will never use it beyond sharing. Then only with MC there and if MC is ok with it as well.

This game is about MC and MC centered, not NPC centered.
Yes I know, all of this came from an earlier request from someone for a scene of Sandra with a BBC, and then someone mentioned that she wouldn't have such a scene, and I commented that even though it probably won't happen, if by some reason after her sexual awakening she wanted to it wouldn't be impossible because of how the scene you mentioned played out, as they have a true open relationship if the dev at some point changed their mind it wouldn't be a surprise or inconsistent, then someone talked about how open relationships have to be equal to both parties, and someone else said something that I would consider toxic in one, I commented on it, Heavy answered, and we came to an understanding if you go up a little, or maybe a page or two back depending on how many comments you can see, you would be able to understand the context better.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's not what he was saying though. Deserved or not.
Well then he was representing what is in the game in a bad way. There is a choice there and the scene has a buildup for why you might choose to have the gay rape scene. Now gay is not my thing, but I did choose it there. Rough justice maybe, but in this case it was justice. You will understand if you come to that choice if decide to play the game and then can make your own choice.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I feel like it's a lot like the choice you have with the sister in law, which is the choice on how their relationship will go. You can make her a lovely lady, or you can turn her into an "evil" lady who would happily(or at least get aroused by the idea) cheat on her husband.

Which I feel we can all agree that the game provide the players with a very free way of getting to their kinks(even trans are a choice).

I really want to see how depraved all the characters get.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes I know, all of this came from an earlier request from someone for a scene of Sandra with a BBC, and then someone mentioned that she wouldn't have such a scene, and I commented that even though it probably won't happen, if by some reason after her sexual awakening she wanted to it wouldn't be impossible because of how the scene you mentioned played out, as they have a true open relationship if the dev at some point changed their mind it wouldn't be a surprise or inconsistent, then someone talked about how open relationships have to be equal to both parties, and someone else said something that I would consider toxic in one, I commented on it, Heavy answered, and we came to an understanding if you go up a little, or maybe a page or two back depending on how many comments you can see, you would be able to understand the context better.
Dev will not change his mind on that especially on the loving wife path, he knows it will not fit the game or loads of his players. I mentioned actually that the choice was there from nefastus, since he does not want MC to be a hypocrite or toxic or entitled. Just Sandra will never use the option when she is loving MC. (You might even say it is the canon choice in the devs eye).

Now if the hate wife path ever gets developed different and overhauled as Nefastus has hinted he might one day, then it could fit possibly in that path, but that choice about open relation mentioned above will not be there in that case and it might be more of a case of tell and do not show. The game is mostly centered on MC action and not NPC action.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Wow - prob by far best update yet with lots of hot scenes (café scene was 10/10) and Hailey actually looks attractive now (he colouring always bothered me as it seemed fake so people were openly confused to if she was supposed to be mixed race but poorly done or if she was wearing oppressive amounts of tan which was guessed as she was conscious about being treated as young girl and wanted to look older). Loving the new look and now I cant wait to see what she gets up to next.

As for the swingers debate - im all for it really. Unless certain other games its been organically presented just how horny the wife has gotten in her own midlife crisis wanting to explore more kinky scenarios and being unashamed in how horny going a more corrupted path has been leading her. The Swinging scenes when they come wont just be out of nowhere and I think will be fun for all involved which was why I chose that path when the option was given. This game has been good that way, not a lot of naivety really - everyone is kinky as high hell and as the eldest clearly wants a bit of FFM fun with her bestie and the youngest really has taken to getting off on exhibitionism I don't think anyone is really doing anything they don't want to. Only the secretary seems a bit well... normal lol. Gotta say that cliffhanger was quite the tease as well - I do wonder what MC suggested to Hailey (perhaps a repeat of what happened with her the first time round and her mother? perhaps this time instead shes gonna tease the wife to break down more barriers as MC is well aware she loves dominating naughty little teases who don't do what they are told haha).

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Just started playing last night and I'm hooked. Way to go!

Of course I had to restart early after realizing who is who to redo the names (and install a patch...), then on my second play through I accidentally named two of the girls Ashley and then Jenny's friend Ashley... I might have to restart again, but your game is sweet.

Once I get back home, I'm going to your patreon page.

Reactions: Krynh and Polaxymer

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Also, if any of you enjoy the game and think it would fit in on any similar sites, please feel free to request it there. More exposure is good, and this is the only site for these kinds of games I know of, but it hasn't let me down yet so I am not complaining.
Nefastus, thanks so much for a very entertaining game. Graphically it might need some more work but the content is one of the best. I love how you have mixed comedy with sex which keep the game to become boring in the long run like many games witch concentrate too much on the sex part.(y)(y)(y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If he's not comfortable with her seeing other men and she does so anyway then he should dump her ass for being a cheating bitch. Her saying he could have fun with other girls then demanding to be allowed to do the same even if he's not comfortable with it? That is 'toxic'.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok, MRMIdAS2k , what was he saying? The original question was "is the gay or futa stuff avoidable" my answer was the UNAVOIDABLE stuff was like a joke,(Mr Rock Handsy) the rest is avoidable.

Last edited:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Haha, I know that's the usual modus operandi, but you truly can play this game that way or the other. Even planning a visit from your kids/sisters kids a few updates down the road depending on which version you are playing.
Nefastus, you can scratch that remark I did about that the graphic need some work! WOW, you really made Hailey blossom to the beautiful flower that she now is. Incredible if you compare what she looked like earlier, it's like the larva became a beautiful butterfly LOL. Personally I think both Amanda and Christine could use some of your magic touch too. They look okay but are pretty blend looking compared to what Hailey is looking now if you know what I mean. Keep up the good work! (y) :love:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes