Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I am under the impression that (in the harem route at least) all the girls suspect that the MC is quite promiscuous. However, they are already so enthralled by him that they start accepting the idea that this is not a big problem.
I mean, the big basement party would pretty much support this statement alone.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Neither of the update-only files contain modifications to the renpy folder of the app. Something went wrong. Try downloading the full v0.19 package (here) then applying the unofficial 19->20 patch (here).

Alternatively, you can try running my compressed PC version using the method explained in my post(here). If you do it this way you can run the PC builds in the future, but your saves won't be compatable with official mac builds(because the dev hasn't updated their version of RenPy in 2 years).
Thanks! I'll give that a try.
edit: worked perfectly thanks again

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Conversely, I detest cheating and prefer to imagine that Sandra is OK with him having other girls, she's just not interested in joining in which is what he has to persuade her of.
Well yes, depending on some choices you made earlier, Sandra IS okay with an open relationship, so the tension here is not just coercing her into having mutually agreeable threesome sex. That she is open to that is a given, she wants the Hellcat as much as MC at this point. It just took her a bit longer to admit it to herself. Getting her to the point she is okay with sexual relationships with her own daughters though, that's another hurdle, one I think that has been written quite brilliantly up to this point, and I for one would hate to lose that brilliance or have it played out too quickly (as I felt that was a flaw in Parental Love).

I am under the impression that (in the harem route at least) all the girls suspect that the MC is quite promiscuous. However, they are already so enthralled by him that they start accepting the idea that this is not a big problem.
True, but suspicion isn't proof, and to me the notion that the girls suspect, but can't prove with 100% certainty is part of the appeal.

I mean, the big basement party would pretty much support this statement alone.
Except that was all just fun and games and nothing more serious than nudity, making out and heavy petting occured. As far as the main girls are concerned, they all just got drunk and did typically embarrassing party stuff. No worse than some of the stuff I did in college.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Absolutely. Look the gay stuff is only referenced as a joke, and the trans stuff is avoidable way before you even get to any of it.
A bloke fucking another bloke against his will is fairly gay and rapey to me, so yeah, not a joke.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An enjoyable update the restaurant scene was fun, just be wary now if you have a hot date and have a male waiter serving :LOL: I hope for some more Sarah in the next update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A bloke fucking another bloke against his will is fairly gay and rapey to me, so yeah, not a joke.
In this case it is no more as justice though and what he deserves, but also that scene is your choice as a player. :p

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well yes, depending on some choices you made earlier, Sandra IS okay with an open relationship, so the tension here is not just coercing her into having mutually agreeable threesome sex. That she is open to that is a given, she wants the Hellcat as much as MC at this point. It just took her a bit longer to admit it to herself. Getting her to the point she is okay with sexual relationships with her own daughters though, that's another hurdle, one I think that has been written quite brilliantly up to this point, and I for one would hate to lose that brilliance or have it played out too quickly (as I felt that was a flaw in Parental Love).

True, but suspicion isn't proof, and to me the notion that the girls suspect, but can't prove with 100% certainty is part of the appeal.

Except that was all just fun and games and nothing more serious than nudity, making out and heavy petting occured. As far as the main girls are concerned, they all just got drunk and did typically embarrassing party stuff. No worse than some of the stuff I did in college.
You are right. As long as the autor does not show any proof, these are just supositions. However, I can´t think any other way to reach an harem ending, unless all the girls accepting the idea that the MC does not belong to just a woman.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Good God, this game is hilarious. That scene when Amanda kissed Sandra on the cheek and everyone had shocked expressions one after the other, I was laughing out loud for real. I think I got the names right, I've changed them all so I may have it wrong, but you get what scene I'm talking about, I'm sure.

Anyway, love this game. I especially love how the MC is slowly bringing Sandra over to the idea of incest. Starting with not only his own sister but with Haley before moving onto their daughters is brilliant. Not only does it make it somewhat more believable but it has the added benefit of prolonging the payoff a bit from a game stand point and I can appreciate a slow burn when it is set up well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To those on the true open relationship route, it wouldn't be, right? I mean to those who agreed that both would have the same freedoms, of course, it should be avoidable, but there is no reason not to add it.
I'm not sure how they will handle it. There is a difference between a foursome/swapping and the MC passively watching his wife get fucked by someone else or Sandra going off and having sex with someone else. From what I recall Nefastus saying he has maintained that Sandra will not go fuck someone else, she won't engage in sex without the MC. Whether that will always be true I don't know. My stance is that a game developer should stick to making what they want to and not try to please everyone. Whenever it comes to sex scenes I am not interested in seeing scenes where the MC isn't involved. I find it to be a waste of the developers time and resources.

Reactions: Krynh

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not sure how they will handle it. There is a difference between a foursome/swapping and the MC passively watching his wife get fucked by someone else or Sandra going off and having sex with someone else. From what I recall Nefastus saying he has maintained that Sandra will not go fuck someone else, she won't engage in sex without the MC. Whether that will always be true I don't know. My stance is that a game developer should stick to making what they want to and not try to please everyone. Whenever it comes to sex scenes I am not interested in seeing scenes where the MC isn't involved. I find it to be a waste of the developers time and resources.
I understand your point, and I agree with most of them, I was just stating the fact that it wouldn't be weird or inconsistent if in the future such a scene exists, Sandra might have a sexual awakening and want to take advantage of the open relationship, some Mc's might want to watch, or not care like mine, so it isn't impossible and if the dev at some point wants to put it in they themselves have created a story that is consistent with it.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Unfortunately I can not find the post you mention, but what you say sounds correct.

The script isn't very helpful -
menu item : I mean as long as we agree...(Possible group scenes with other couples, wife may do things with someone else's dick)
MC : Honestly I think as long as we both agree at the time, I don't see the issue

MMF, MFF or swinging / swapping is OK, but just watching does nothing for me.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Based on the dialog she does do it for the mc sake(atlesat on the harem path), so maybe she'll wake up one day and will want to have something on her own on the sharing path. But it'll be simply what the dev intended, which is the wife will get a guy while the mc gets their wife/gf I would assume. Atleast based on the only male at the moment who they could bring into their relationship.

The mc so far doesn't seem to get off on watching others too much?(at least he is always somewhat involved in the action) but maybe more on the sharing path? but we'll have to wait for the sharing path to be more developed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
IMO an open relationship is a two way street, so Sandra has every right to pursue sexual encounters without MC. Doesn't mean I want to watch them though.

Edit: unless it's girl/girl.
If she's comfortable with him having fun with other girls but he isn't comfortable with her having fun with guys, then no she shouldn't do that. I don't see the two as being related.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Man Hailey looks so generic now, kind of disappointed. She lost her uniqueness. I agree she needed to tone down the tan but she should have kept a darker skin tone then the rest. Christine and Amanda are already so pale it hurts my eyes starting at them for too long. Good update at least

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes