Chill-E

May 7, 2018
OMG, I just got to say: a Dev has not made me laugh to tears in a long time, but the first meeting with "Mr Rock Handsy" made me laugh so hard I had to take a break.
"Can you put me down, Sir?"
You got me friend.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Most of the game now is based on corrupting Sandra, getting her into 3-ways and that sort of thing. This update was sort of a transitional update, not much notable happened besides talking to Hailey about Sandra.
Personaly i choosed the option, which was not recommended, something about Sandra not accepting some relationships...i hope to finaly get the option to throw Sandra out...

With not into trans and not interested in Sandra the last updates where rather short...i hope we finally come to the point where we can either involve Sandra or part ways with her

Reactions: Buttburglar

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Thank goodness we we're given the choice to not eat out the older daughter's creampied pussy. Had another game that just bulldozed you through a similar situation.

Also it referenced the younger daughter instead of the older daughter during said debauchery. Misplaced tag I assume.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Well, that's the last time I skip a version. All saves from 0.18 are borked - that's depressing. I wouldn't mind running through the whole thing again but I really only try to do that once the game is done...

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
incest patch and console command are not working for me, therefore game is currently unplayable, please send help.

edit: Managed to fix somehow, midnight crisis averted \ :BootyTime: /

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
First, the new look isn't bad. Not a fan yet of Hailey's new makeover, take some time getting used to. Maybe i'll change my mind with Hailey when we see her in full action again post-makeover :devilish:. Just now with the pale skin Hailey looks like everybody else, less variety visually to me. Now the original spray tan skin did look a little off, but it was different. Maybe find a natural light tan, or bikini tan-line maybe. Well, the new look does make Hailey and Angela look more like mother & daughter. I guess it can also play along with the innocent-looking horndog that Hailey is.

I thought we were gonna finally see Erica again after MC bought her up :(. But the scene that followed made up for it with the horizontal dancing between MC and Jennifer.
Will still be waiting for more Erica, Stephanie too. Also Maria, maybe start off with her sending lingerie pics to MC's phone. For that matter sexy pics by any other girl not getting screen-time or isn't the main focus of an update to keep them fresh in the players mind.

It was funny with Tracy popping up in MC's mind during the lunch scene with Christine.

Random Thought: Has Midlife Crisis even made a reference to the movie Christine (1983 film), about a jealous and possessive killer car, if not it be funny if it did, like making some remark to daughter Christine.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sarah, it's been building toward it. Hailey isn't going to happen for awhile if at all. Just like the tease of a foursome with Sandra's business partner and husband. I'd expected that to be first since that is with two older people Sandra knows versus anything with Sarah, since Sarah's an 18 year old friend to Sandra's tenant/daughter. Sarah should be more taboo to Sandra than her business partner (with or without the business partner's husband). Hailey is Sandra's niece, regardless of the Incest patch, and also 18. That seems like a level of depravity that Sandra isn't at yet... She was really upset that Hailey even witnessed the sex between MC and her.

We are 20 updates into this game and the kinkiest thing that happens (on a regular basis) is vaginal sex and voyeurism/exhibitionism. This Midlife Crisis is fairly tame right now and a FFM threesome isn't going to change that. LOL
Actually I would not be surprised if the first threesome would be with the sister at that planned visit to corrupt Sandra way further and open her up to the incest idea with least guilt. Amanda might also be interested, but that might be a bit much for a start with Sandra, she does not seem ready for that. :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
It seems with my game anyway that the problem lies with the ver16 folder about not being a supported format webp ? never had any issues with this before. My problem is when i get with Amanda in the cabin i run off into the woods . Then error overload. Can anyone shed any light on this problem ? started a new game as my saves wouldnt work

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes