TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I didn't miss that at all. That's precisely why I reiterated the same point more than once - If both are agreeing to the terms established for an open relationship, even if it means she's not allowed to fuck other guys, then it's fine and fair because she's agreed to that term.

IRL, that's not a failing relationship, it's a failed relationship and one of them suggested it in desperation at the thought of losing the other person. That's not thinking of the relationship, only thinking of losing their access to someone they're obsessed with, which is already an unhealthy relationship.

Context didn't actually change though. What was being discussed was directly related to that same context. It still is.
How so? Let bullet point this
1. Someone talks about Sandra having a scene with another male.
2. Someone says that it wouldn't happen.
3. I mention that if the dev at some point changes their minds and wants to put it in it would make sense.
4. Someone says that in their opinion an open relationship has to have equal grounds( as the one in-game).
5. Master of Puppets says that if the mc doesn't want her to she shouldn't.
6. I say that if he is gonna be a hypocrite(which in-game he isn't), and act as possessive like that, she should dump him.

So the agreement that both you and Master of puppets talk about doesn't exist in the game.

If both of you want to have a conversation on what we consider to be a healthy relationship, as I said PM me, so we stop going off-topic, otherwise, you are arguing something completely different from me, and we will never understand each other, since the moment I talked about it being toxic and unhealthy I was expressing my opinion, if you disagree, by all mean PM me and we will discuss the sociological and psychological points of what would be healthy or not.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How so? Let bullet point this
1. Someone talks about Sandra having a scene with another male.
2. Someone says that it wouldn't happen.
3. I mention that if the dev at some point changes their minds and wants to put it in it would make sense.
4. Someone says that in their opinion an open relationship has to have equal grounds( as the one in-game).
5. Master of Puppets says that if the mc doesn't want her to she shouldn't.
6. I say that if he is gonna be a hypocrite(which in-game he isn't), and act as possessive like that, she should dump him.

So the agreement that both you and Master of puppets talk about doesn't exist in the game.
Uh, it does exist in the game. Go back and look at the options available again. One of them specifically says nothing involving other men.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Uh, it does exist in the game. Go back and look at the options available again. One of them specifically says nothing involving other men.
Sorry, it's been a while, but I was under the impression that the dev said that the option I mention is the canon one, either way, this discussion is useless because we are talking about two different character and potential stories, my opinion didn't change, and as I said if you want to discuss the nuances of it, I'm open to it.

Last edited:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
IRL, that's not a failing relationship, it's a failed relationship and one of them suggested it in desperation at the thought of losing the other person. That's not thinking of the relationship, only thinking of losing their access to someone they're obsessed with, which is already an unhealthy relationship.
yeah people who try to save their relation with an open relationship end up destroying their relationship but if its not about saving and just having fun then its good so i agree with you on that.
Sorry, it been a while, but I was under the impression that the dev said that the option I mention is the canon one, either way, this discussion is useless because we are talking about two different character and potential stories, my opinion didn't change, and as I said if you want to discuss the nuances of it, I'm open to it.
in game what you are saying is a harem relationship is not actually harem cuz in harem no other man can touch your wives/gfs(no swinging,swapping,sharing nothing) but here in game open relationship is about swinging and swapping maybe not properly shairing but it does not make it a harem relationship yeah such relationship can be toxic irl but we are talking about the game even irl some rare people workout such practices. also players here are just saying that there should not be a sex scene not involving MC they aren't saying that she cannot be with others theres a difference b/w watching/cucking and giving permission to your partner to have sex be anyone she wants
my opinion didn't change, and as I said if you want to discuss the nuances of it, I'm open to it.
thats the case with everyone else here you cannot change someones opinion even if at the end they say "you are right" actually they ignore you(mostly) and that should be the case when theres a sensitive thing being discussed in a thread everyone should ignore that discussion to make a thread healthy and fun. so yeah no ones going to change their opinion so don't try to make your point you can pm to someone if you really disagree with that particular person cuz thats the civilized way i have done that.(theres a whole 2/3 pages of discussion and at the end no one agrees with other so whats the point of so much annoince thats why i write this post).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
yeah people who try to save their relation with an open relationship end up destroying their relationship but if its not about saving and just having fun then its good so i agree with you on that.

in game what you are saying is a harem relationship is not actually harem cuz in harem no other man can touch your wives/gfs(no swinging,swapping,sharing nothing) but here in game open relationship is about swinging and swapping maybe not properly shairing but it does not make it a harem relationship yeah such relationship can be toxic irl but we are talking about the game even irl some rare people workout such practices. also players here are just saying that there should not be a sex scene not involving MC they aren't saying that she cannot be with others theres a difference b/w watching/cucking and giving permission to your partner to have sex be anyone she wants

thats the case with everyone else here you cannot change someones opinion even if at the end they say "you are right" actually they ignore you(mostly) and that should be the case when theres a sensitive thing being discussed in a thread everyone should ignore that discussion to make a thread healthy and fun. so yeah no ones going to change their opinion so don't try to make your point you can pm to someone if you really disagree with that particular person cuz thats the civilized way i have done that.(theres a whole 2/3 pages of discussion and at the end no one agrees with other so whats the point of so much annoince thats why i write this post).
I'm not though, I'm talking about an open relationship and not a harem, I agreed with the definition of harem being just when the mc has that freedom, I just said that I don't like it, and that is the only tag that encompasses all types of open relationships on this site.

I actually agree with you, and if you read my previous post you would have noticed that I meant for the discussion, if the other person wants it, to move to the private messages.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I'm not though, I'm talking about an open relationship and not a harem, I agreed with the definition of harem being just when the mc has that freedom, I just said that I don't like it, and that is the only tag that encompasses all types of open relationships on this site.

I actually agree with you, and if you read my previous post you would have noticed that I meant for the discussion, if the other person wants it, to move to the private messages.
i know what you are talking about you said in previous posts that the so called open relationship in this game is actually harem if MC don't share but imo its not the case cause in harem theres no swinging/swapping and these tags makes it a somewhat open relationship type thing and not a harem. irl such relationship is toxic but in this game its a very well implemented open relationship believe it or not.

and i know you said pm me but you should be the one to pm the one who is disagreeing cuz everyone was happy with the game mechanics you are the one saying theres something wrong with it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i know what you are talking about you said in previous posts that the so called open relationship in this game is actually harem if MC don't share but imo its not the case cause in harem theres no swinging/swapping and these tags makes it a somewhat open relationship type thing and not a harem. irl such relationship is toxic but in this game its a very well implemented open relationship believe it or not.

and i know you said pm me but you should be the one to pm the one who is disagreeing cuz everyone was happy with the game mechanics you are the one saying theres something wrong with it.
I never said that I actually think this is one of the games with the best implementation of it, I think you misunderstood my points entirely, and I not once mention sharing, yeah if there is sharing it isn't a harem on its base form I agree, but in no moment I said that in a harem there was sharing, actually I said the opposite. And no, I'm done with that part of the conversation, as I said we were talking about two different characters at that point, and that is where the confusion was born, I'm done with talking about that here.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I had to replay the game to get to the new update but I'm not super mad about that. Love this game, love this new update. I'm really fond of the emotional development for the various ladies, especially Jennifer.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
How many routes are actually in the game? Am I still forced to fuck the daughters (roommates, tenants, whatever) down the line?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Well that is what the game is about, so yes :p
Damn, I really liked the game up to this point, does that mean you actually fuck every female in the game? I remember I could tell (at least) the redhead to fuck off or was that just for the moment?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn, I really liked the game up to this point, does that mean you actually fuck every female in the game? I remember I could tell (at least) the redhead to fuck off or was that just for the moment?
Just a moment, basically the kinks are avoidable, but not the main girls. Also if you avoid them all not much game would be left.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How many routes are actually in the game? Am I still forced to fuck the daughters (roommates, tenants, whatever) down the line?
I have tried a save where he doesn't cheat on Sandra, and it's a bit of a mess. It starts out OK, but after a while it seems like he just sort of forgot about that possibility, there are a bunch of parts where the game just straight up ignores that you aren't pursuing some of the girls.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I'm getting a "no module named matrix" error when I try to load saves in v.0.20 compressed edition. Any ideas?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I remember the dev saying they'll try to rework it, to be less of a forced relationship with a lot of the girls. But it might be a while before that.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I'm getting a "no module named matrix" error when I try to load saves in v.0.20 compressed edition. Any ideas?
It's likely the compressed version is using a different version of Ren'Py than what was used to create your existing save(s).

If so, to use your existing save(s) with this compressed version of the game you'd have to replace the version of Ren'Py it is using so it matches what was used when you created your save(s).

Doing this is a bit technical, Penfold Mole discusses this issue here.

If you can't manage that then maybe try the full version of the game instead, otherwise you'll probably need to start the game from the beginning.

Reactions: jaydillah

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
There is any chance that ,in the future, the game will have some real gay (not trans\trap) content?
Because the Max-lockeroom thing seems lead to that type of things.
Nothing like that planned, MC doesn't feel attracted to men. I'm toying with they idea of allowing you to choose to go purely brutal bull on the cuckold path if you are into that sort of thing(it will be clearly warned), and I suppose it may briefly slide into a grey area(i.e. thrusting your hips a little harder to rub your balls on someones face while you have sex with the lady) depending on your sensitivities and your choices. But that would be more about the MC completely dominating an interaction, nothing I personally would consider 'gay content' that someone looking for gay content would enjoy. And I'm still not 100% sure if I want to go that far with it....

There will never be a male love interest and MC will never have sex with a man if that is what you are asking about.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I have tried a save where he doesn't cheat on Sandra, and it's a bit of a mess. It starts out OK, but after a while it seems like he just sort of forgot about that possibility, there are a bunch of parts where the game just straight up ignores that you aren't pursuing some of the girls.
I also noticed a few inconsistencies where previous actions didn't seem to matter. For e.g. taking the red head with to get coffee when you're all at the lake, regardless of your choice, the wife still says you fucked her.

Even the choice with the youngest in the hotel doesn't seem to have had any major impact despite the dev saying it does, unless it's still to come. The only difference is the conversations on the couch on movie night and then when you take her shopping a few days later and get the 2nd choice to go slow if you selected that the first time.

I must admit this is certainly a game I've enjoyed in ren'py (I'm a rgp maker fan), especially where you can speed though and play different routes and choices quickly.

At Nefastus tus this is really a better game than I was expecting from the images in the op. Sorry if that sounds like a backhanded complement, it's not meant as such. I am not an incest fan and usually always take the step / tenant option when there. But this was one where i said fuck it and embraced it as was meant to be and used the patch etc and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I must admit i got a little pissed off with the eldest chickening out that night the 2 were at the lake alone, especially after her previous actions, but I got the whole it's wrong, struggling with it side and enjoyed it, was nice that their night was redeemed pretty soon there after. Haileys new post spa skin tone is really nice.

I really appreciate they way you've handled at lot of things Nefastus , like owning up when you've struggled with something or missed texturing something, the way you break the 3rd wall as they say is brilliant. Also being able to skip kinks and minor characters and the leading on choices. Very well done and it's nice seeing your rendering skills improve with each update.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes