Rion11

Jul 20, 2018
Just started the game. Is max really breaking the fourth wall? And does the percentage you skim matter?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Found a mistake. Line 1403 reads:

Code:
"You start to fuck [d1_name] more slowly than you have ever fucked anyone. You both are barely moving as you ever so slowly slide in and out of her."
It should read:

Code:
"You start to fuck [d2_name] more slowly than you have ever fucked anyone. You both are barely moving as you ever so slowly slide in and out of her."
Just thought I'd let you know if no one else has caught it.

Reactions: Naxos

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For some reason I really really want to turn the wife into a cuckquean, nothing remotely hints to it but she would make a good one.
I want to turn the wife into a ghost.
Weird... I want to turn the wife into an anal slut. Perhaps she discovers how much she loves it and can't get enough of it..

:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Weird... I want to turn the wife into an anal slut. Perhaps she discovers how much she loves it and can't get enough of it..

:ROFLMAO:
I hate the cunt. We already did the dirty to Jenn's dad, why not the wife? We own a construction company, I'm sure we could hide the evidence in a shit ton of concrete. Ahahahaha

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I got a question for those who didn't go to the hotel with the secretary(?) after celebrating at the club, do we get another opportunity to be with her if we wait util talking to Sandra about an open relationship?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i really enjoy the wife .. i don't understand why anyone would not want her :love:
Just something about her that turns my gut. I tried her path and just no. Maybe it's the whole lez shit with her and yes, I know it's kind of pushed a lot in the game, but, I make choices so it doesn't happen as much as I can.

Not to mention there's really only 3 girls in the entire game that I like. But, we all have our preferences, if we were all the same, the world would be boring and more shitty than it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Just something about her that turns my gut. I tried her path and just no. Maybe it's the whole lez shit with her and yes, I know it's kind of pushed a lot in the game, but, I make choices so it doesn't happen as much as I can.

Not to mention there's really only 3 girls in the entire game that I like. But, we all have our preferences, if we were all the same, the world would be boring and more shitty than it is.
But there is nothing she has done that deserves *brutal murder*. Jenn's father was a rapist who pimped out his daughter. Sandra is occasionally snarky with her husband.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes