HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

MetagrossMX

Jul 23, 2020
Kissing her sets one on the romance path which would be another way to avoid the error, though setting the variable allows you to just play past the error which may be more to your liking.

As for the current error: that is an old bug which has been fixed, at least according to the current script files. Are you using the latest full version download or did you patch and old version?

See the below posts for details about said error and a possible way to circumvent it:
Hope this helps!
I downloaded the new version and updated the script and now it's working, thanks a lot!!!

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Way way WAY late update.

Sorry guys, I know I am not great at keeping everyone up to date to begin with, but this has been a month of one minor problem after another. Nothing even worth complaining about individually, but it kept me busy enough to be in a bad mood all month lol.

As to the update, things have been going fine. No real issues, actually should be announcing the release date for next version very soon. I probably could have waited and updated then, but finally had a day where everything went perfectly so wanted to share my good mood. Should hear from me with release update soon.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Way way WAY late update.

Sorry guys, I know I am not great at keeping everyone up to date to begin with, but this has been a month of one minor problem after another. Nothing even worth complaining about individually, but it kept me busy enough to be in a bad mood all month lol.

As to the update, things have been going fine. No real issues, actually should be announcing the release date for next version very soon. I probably could have waited and updated then, but finally had a day where everything went perfectly so wanted to share my good mood. Should hear from me with release update soon.
can't wait for next update :d

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
dang Finally a game with some body variations to the women, 10/10 for sure. I wish more games had skinny girls, fit girls, as well as the typical well endowed women.
Almost a perfect statement.

And now it is.
"Dang Finally a game with some body variations to the women, 10/10 for sure. I wish more games had skinny girls, fit girls."

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The Voices in my head have discovered that the next update will be SPECIAL. We will be blessed with 2836 new renders.. of the MC's belly button. :devilish: YES, we finally get to see the MC staring at his Belly button and considering what to do in the future. As the voices told me there will be IMPORTANT choices to make hidden within the GLORIOUS new content fast clicking should be avoided. After all NO ONE wants to accidentally pick NASTY Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instead of Chocolate Chip cookies do they?? :eek:

There is also News that a FUTURE update will focus on the MC doing a study of the INSIDE of his Eyelids. Rumor has it that the BLANK screens may have a few flashes of light added for variety and realism. :)

-End of Fake-

I am PATIENTLY awaiting the next update with EXTREME anticipation.

Just a thought.

P.S. A survey shows that 4 out of 5 voices in my head want to see Chocolate Chip Cookies added to the game.. The fifth voice was asleep at the time of this survey and it's snores were ignored. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

The Voices in my head have discovered that the next update will be SPECIAL. We will be blessed with 2836 new renders.. of the MC's belly button. :devilish: YES, we finally get to see the MC staring at his Belly button and considering what to do in the future. As the voices told me there will be IMPORTANT choices to make hidden within the GLORIOUS new content fast clicking should be avoided. After all NO ONE wants to accidentally pick NASTY Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instead of Chocolate Chip cookies do they?? :eek:

There is also News that a FUTURE update will focus on the MC doing a study of the INSIDE of his Eyelids. Rumor has it that the BLANK screens may have a few flashes of light added for variety and realism. :)

-End of Fake-

Just a thought.

P.S. A survey shows that 4 out of 5 voices in my head want to see Chocolate Chip Cookies added to the game.. The fifth voice was asleep at the time of this survey and it's snores were ignored. :)
Glue sniffing is bad, mkay. :geek:

Put the lid on the glue and close it tightly. Put the jar down and walk out. Breathe, deeply. Repeat last step till normality returns.

5 out of 5 voices in your head will thank you for it, even the sleepy one. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. All cookies are beautiful.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

-End of Fake-

Just a thought.

I don't think you know the definition of patiently cause all caps kind of gives the other impression :p

As it feels like winter here i want some fresh peanut butter cookies

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes