gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
They meant not picking the second option on the following choice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I thought. I haven't the most recent version on hand to check if it's changed, but once upon a time it was worth picking the second option, as it led to a payoff during the concert trip.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That's what I thought. I haven't the most recent version on hand to check if it's changed, but once upon a time it was worth picking the second option, as it led to a payoff during the concert trip.
No way! That scene actually is dependent on 'the locker room incident' (see line 1040 of version07.rpy)! Now I'm glad to have scared her back then. :sneaky:

Reactions: gregers

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Oh, what's the payoff for scaring her? I can't remember now why I ever recommend against doing so.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So is the balcony scene removed? Or different trigger? Or am I misreading?
Nothing's changed. In order to get the sex scene on the balcony (unless you play a modded version), scare/warn Sarah about where teasing might lead in the locker room.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just could not do it. I love that girl's teasing so much! Sarah and Hailey are my favorite in this novel.

kevinwebben27

May 12, 2017
I keep hearing about a scene that involves couples swapping with the MC and his wife. I have not seen this scene in my playthrough. All I get is a conversation about whether the MC would be ok with swapping, but no scene has happened yet. Could somebody tell me how they unlocked it please.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I keep hearing about a scene that involves couples swapping with the MC and his wife. I have not seen this scene in my playthrough. All I get is a conversation about whether the MC would be ok with swapping, but no scene has happened yet. Could somebody tell me how they unlocked it please.
It's literally the last scene of the current content. So you may have quite a few days worth of play yet, if you've just been at the 'How would I like my wife to partake in my debauchery?'-scene.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doh'......Ninja'd....

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am liking this game.
When will there be an update?
Normally monthly (more or less and this last update took about 2 months, presumably due to all the variations on the final scene), the last one was released at the end of September.

Maddaux

Jun 7, 2017
I need some help.
I downloaded the 0.21 update and placed it in the game folder, but when I load my save file, it reached the end of 0.20 game and return to the main menu.
I tried to load other save file, but is the same.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I downloaded the 0.21 update and placed it in the game folder, but when I load my save file, it reached the end of 0.20 game and return to the main menu.
Are you sure you've added everything in correctly?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I need some help.
I tried to load other save file, but is the same.
To expand on Krynh's question, did you extract the zip, thusly putting the following files into the game's game folder confirming to have the one file already present overwritten?
  • Chap21.rpa
  • scripts.rpa
If the above is true, then your save may be to close to the chapter transition:
You have encountered a common issue with renpy games where resuming too close to the end of the last game means the update won't be recognised. What you need to do is roll back a 5 or 6 screens using Pg Up then carry on from there.

Maddaux

Jun 7, 2017
To expand on Krynh's question, did you extract the zip, thusly putting the following files into the game's game folder confirming to have the one file already present overwritten?
  • Chap21.rpa
  • scripts.rpa
If the above is true, then your save may be to close to the chapter transition:
Yeah, I did that.
I tried to use another save file, from version 0.18; but reaching the end of version 0.20 was the same.
Now I just downloaded the full game again and applied the patch to it, and worked fine this time.

In the past game, I have installed the mod to it, maybe that was a factor when applying the new update.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes