Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
it don't work, even for close the game i have to use the task manager and finish the process
Can you give me an idea on some of the decisions it freezes on, like what is happening in the scene before it freezes? I mean there isn't anything in the code that should cause a freeze, I am not writing anything remotely complex enough that it could cause issues.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Can you give me an idea on some of the decisions it freezes on, like what is happening in the scene before it freezes? I mean there isn't anything in the code that should cause a freeze, I am not writing anything remotely complex enough that it could cause issues.
Now I'm seeing the MC turning to the camera and saying "You know I'm a simple man with simple tastes." :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ruslan1 and D Dog

Lockjohn007

Jun 22, 2019
Idk if this has been asked but I'm playing this on my android phone and I cant get the bar to appear to save anymore. I dont know what I did but I swiped left and right and the only thing that happens it the corners of my phone screen flash until I reawip left and right again...

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ah, fuck it. I'll give this game a shot. That banner does not do justice to this game's models, looking at the screenshots.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Ah, fuck it. I'll give this game a shot. That banner does not do justice to this game's models, looking at the screenshots.
That banner is really early work from the game.
I'm not going to lie some of the early work looks exactly like that. However, the Dev plans on reworking that and releasing it when they can since they've been able to upgrade parts.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
That banner is really early work from the game.
I'm not going to lie some of the early work looks exactly like that. However, the Dev plans on reworking that and releasing it when they can since they've been able to upgrade parts.
The janky renders are part of the charm of the game, and form the basis for some of the jokes.
I don't really mind janky renders, so long as the game's got a good story behind it. If the renders do get good, that's a bonus, though.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Since version 0.7, I started the game from the beginning about 4-5 times trying to figure out how to open the scene of sex with Sarah in a hotel after a concert... good and bad relations with his wife, tried different dialogues with his daughters and with Sarah herself, tried different options and can not open this scene... What to do ????

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Since version 0.7, I started the game from the beginning about 4-5 times trying to figure out how to open the scene of sex with Sarah in a hotel after a concert... good and bad relations with his wife, tried different dialogues with his daughters and with Sarah herself, tried different options and can not open this scene... What to do ????
The only thing that comes to mind as a prerequisite is when she teases you in the gym and you follow her, you're given the option to intimidate her or not. You need to do that to set her on the correct path. After that I don't think anything can go wrong (which wouldn't be totally obvious).
(I hope I remember that scenario correctly, it was ages ago ;) )

Reactions: Ruslan1

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
To get that scene, you have to not do anything with her in the gym changing room, I can't remember the option though.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Sarah' scene in Episode7 is unlocked only if slockerscare4v = True
So, at beginning Episode 4, you have a choice to text Jennifer or Sarah (this just after you had a meeting with Rock and Secretary and have the choice to go to a club with her and end in hotel room)
If you text Sarah or choose to also text Sarah after Jennifer, you will have a choice to meet her at the Gym
Follow her to locker and select Scare her about the teasing
Et voila

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Sarah' scene in Episode7 is unlocked only if slockerscare4v = True
So, at beginning Episode 4, you have a choice to text Jennifer or Sarah (this just after you had a meeting with Rock and Secretary and have the choice to go to a club with her and end in hotel room)
If you text Sarah or choose to also text Sarah after Jennifer, you will have a choice to meet her at the Gym
Follow her to locker and select Scare her about the teasing
Et voila
You don't need to scare her to get the scene. Not scaring her gets you another good look at her anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
You don't need to scare her to get the scene. Not scaring her gets you another good look at her anyway.
You do, I checked the rpy before posting.
The sex scene with Sarah on the balcony is triggered by if slockerscare4v:
Code:
        if slockerscare4v:
            scene cn7v155 with vpunch
            s "Shhh, meet me on the balcony."
if I remember correctly, back then it was the reward for being patient
In the locker, if you told her you were there for the teasing you get instagratification of seeing her naked
If you choose to scare her, 3 episodes later you get the jackpot

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ah I guess Lain's mod changes that then. Because for me I get the nude scene in the locker room and then Balcony sex

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
So, no teasing = sex after the concert ? I definitely never did that, because there's some kind of threatening message from the Dev, I can't remember for sure... With the new version I will definitely try it, thank you all very much for your recommendations !

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So, no teasing = sex after the concert ? I definitely never did that, because there's some kind of threatening message from the Dev, I can't remember for sure... With the new version I will definitely try it, thank you all very much for your recommendations !
Download Lain's mod and that way you can tease her in the changing room and then get the balcony sex.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Aug 7, 2018
Download Lain's mod and that way you can tease her in the changing room and then get the balcony sex.
This is one of the few games where it's not Lain's mod (easy mistake to make, because damn, they're prolific) but mine :p

But yeah, Sarah's romance and sex scene are available on both scare and tease route if you're using the mod. For the unmodded game it's only on the scare route.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes