Feb 8, 2018
I apologise if I missed this in the thread but, anytime I download an update I get an error message when I try to load. I try it with and without mods but always the same issue. I don't have to start from the beginning but I have to start at least four or five versions back. Is there something I can do to stop this from happening, or can someone kindly upload a save file that works? I have played the game to the end of v0.20 so I am just looking for a save that can get me started from there.

Again, I apologise if this has already been discussed before but there are 278 pages in this thread :(

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I apologise if I missed this in the thread but, anytime I download an update I get an error message when I try to load. I try it with and without mods but always the same issue. I don't have to start from the beginning but I have to start at least four or five versions back. Is there something I can do to stop this from happening, or can someone kindly upload a save file that works? I have played the game to the end of v0.20 so I am just looking for a save that can get me started from there.

Again, I apologise if this has already been discussed before but there are 278 pages in this thread :(
Download the game from the Patreon page. 21b and script.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
i'm sorry so you have to download both? the script goes in the game folder?
No, you won't have to download the script as both the full game version as well as the update patch are fixed. The script only download was provided for people that got hold of an older update patch which came with an erroneous version of the script. But if you were to download the script it – the scripts.rpa contained in the zip – would go into the game's game folder replacing the one already present.

Have fun!

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I like the WT mod but it seems like it causes more problems than it's worth?
Every update my old saves with the WT don't work.
Probably just going to start a whole new playthrough without it, at this point i know what to do.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Help i have an error, any fix?
See, that's what you get for having not kissed the girl. Which in turn is probably the reason why no one happened upon it till now. ;)

It's a misspelled variable on line 1197 of version20.rpy which should read jpuresex (instead of j_puresex). As I'm not sure how the compatibility of your saves would be affected by you extracting said file and tinkering with it, your safest bet would be to just set the variable accordingly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps!

Give me a ping Vasili, one ping only please.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I appreciate your help but, unfortunately, this still didn't work.

Here is the error log I am getting; if anyone can offer a solution it will be very much appreciated.
The important bit is this:
ImportError: No module named matrix

It indicates your saves were created with a different version of the Ren'Py engine from the one you're currently using. Most likely because you used a compressed version at some point.

Searching for that "No module named matrix" in this thread will take you to this helpful post which includes additional info about this problem, so no need to read hundreds of pages.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I appreciate your help but, unfortunately, this still didn't work.

Here is the error log I am getting; if anyone can offer a solution it will be very much appreciated.
Like Meushi says, it is most likely the different Ren'Py versions. It had been upgraded several game updates ago. I wound up replaying from the start. Which, at the time, I was planning on doing anyway since I had forgotten a lot of what was going on. So it wasn't that big a deal for me.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a current walkthrough?
Don't tell Christine that Sarah's boobs are better, and don't scare Sarah in the changing room.
I'd maybe quibble with the second point, depending on what you mean by scaring her.

Also: when picking the relationship with the wife at the start of the game, the vast majority of her content (so far) are along her love/romance path. The hate path is due for an overhaul eventually, but is underdeveloped for now.

On the date with the youngest daughter, there's some minor branching if you push for sex versus letting it cool down, but I believe (sic) both branches join up again a few days later.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes