Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Same thing happens to me. The game ends at the end of 0.20. I tried restarting from scratch, deleting the directory and reinstalling the 0.20 and then the 0.21b, with and without the gallery mod.

Still stops at the end of version 0.20.
when im on the main menu and click "about" it tells me version 0.21b, when i start up the game it ends at the same place as 0.20. What did i do wrong?
Here's a mega link containing only the script and chapter 21 rpa. Make sure to load a save a few more scenes back from the "this is the end" message.

If that still doesn't work then idk. You will need to enable the console to set the sister husband's name to stop the game throwing up errors

Last edited:
Reactions: Limited_Evolution
Jun 29, 2020
Here's a mega link containing only the script and chapter 21 rpa. Make sure to load a save a few more scenes back from the "this is the end" message.

Mega
If that still doesn't work then idk. You will need to enable the console to set the sister husband's name to stop the game throwing up errors
Thanks. That did it.
Ok, now... how to enable the console? Do I need to use Unren? Is there a tutorial?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks. That did it.
Ok, now... how to enable the console? Do I need to use Unren? Is there a tutorial?
Well, it's not as complicated as it seems. Drop this into the game's game folder to have it start in developer mode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Afterwards you can use SHIFT+D to open the developer menu and select the 'variable viewer'. Take note of the variables before and after the choice, load your desired save and use SHIFT+O to open the console. Manipulate the variables as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it.

Achievement unlocked: Console-fu!
Set bo_name to whatever you like (bo_name = 'whatever').

Reactions: Limited_Evolution

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
when im on the main menu and click "about" it tells me version 0.21b, when i start up the game it ends at the same place as 0.20. What did i do wrong?
Dont know. I did the same. Cleared all the saves, download the update and used the save that they provided so I didn't have to start from the beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: MelliNRW

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Yay grammar niggles!

1. You mistyped "Know" as "Knmow".
2. "She might kill you on accident" should be "She might kill you by accident", whole "on accident" is used these days, it's not grammatically correct.
3. "You freeze with you settle onto the couch staring at Sandra" should be "You freeze when you settle onto the couch, staring at Sandra"

Yes I am a pedantic bastard.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yay grammar niggles!

1. You mistyped "Know" as "Knmow".
2. "She might kill you on accident" should be "She might kill you by accident", whole "on accident" is used these days, it's not grammatically correct.
3. "You freeze with you settle onto the couch staring at Sandra" should be "You freeze when you settle onto the couch, staring at Sandra"

Yes I am a pedantic bastard.
Game developers made it easy to fix your problem and to find the script to fix it yourself.
I think they are doing that cause they got fed up with the constant complaining.
The problem is that if the game is not completed then what's the point?
Once the game is completed you can fix the script to your heart's content.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ohh it's rock on the nipples. I thought it was the Husband. That makes a lot more sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Game developers made it easy to fix your problem and to find the script to fix it yourself.
I think they are doing that cause they got fed up with the constant complaining.
The problem is that if the game is not completed then what's the point?
Once the game is completed you can fix the script to your heart's content.
Or, the dev can fix it themselves, thereby making the game better for everyone, making the game look like a more professional product, thus more likely to attract a bigger following.

Hell, since anyone can "fix" the script, why not just ship a bunch of images and let everyone else write the plot?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Or, the dev can fix it themselves, thereby making the game better for everyone, making the game look like a more professional product, thus more likely to attract a bigger following.

Hell, since anyone can "fix" the script, why not just ship a bunch of images and let everyone else write the plot?
Definitely keep sending them. I try to fix typos as soon as I see someone post them since early on I tried to just keep a list and eventually missed a bunch. I admittedly do leave some of the grammatical errors in tact if I feel like they fit the characters better, but typos I have been trying to fix immediately. Though by accident works better anyway, so your whole post got fixed.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Nefastus you should create a custom version for Lemonfreak replacing all the nipples with Rock instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nefastuts you should create a custom version for Lemonfreak replacing all the nipples with Rock instead.
Stop teasing poor lemonfreak, it is not his fault he has a little crush on Rock, remember no kink shaming here. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes