MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
They are always saying that English is not their forte and in need of proofreaders.
So they're not going to waste time on the script if they have someone else to do it.
Since I already know where the script it, I can fix it myself.
They are not going to make an excuse for anybody in this game or any other unless it affects their cash flow.
Congrats for utterly missing the point I was making.

Would you like a sticker?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You make no sense whatsoever, maybe that's why.
Explain how taking your statement that a dev doesn't need to worry about spelling and grammar to a logical extreme, that the dev should just ship pictures and everyone makes their own story, to highlight exactly that constructive criticism about spelling and grammar is important, makes no sense?

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Ill just wait for next update. Hopefully working and in ONE piece. Too bad for this one, i really like the game, it was something good.

Reactions: despot444

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ill just wait for next update. Hopefully working and in ONE piece. Too bad for this one, i really like the game, it was something good.
The update patches are provided since v0.17, easily applied and I for one have yet to encounter an issue using them. That being said, you can rejoice, for the hour of transformation is close at hand:
No reported bugs in .21b so far from patrons. The post will be public in about 4 days so you can avoid the confusion and download it straight from patreon or subscribestar if you choose, also has the full PC or Mac downloads available if you don't want just update files.

Reactions: fbass

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
question....at one point in the game you are given a choice...to call Erica or her Niece (Tracy i think? can't remember her name that's why i am saying niece) anyway since then...i have not seen any content with Erica...because i chose the niece...
My question is this " was choosing her niece a path divider?not being able to see in the future scenes with Erica?or that just pur and simple weren't any more scenes with Erica?"

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Swinging, sharing optional right? Or we have to follow some route for that going to happen? Like neglecting wife etc? There is no walkthrough given in this thread. I wanted to play the game. Harem which including wife possible?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Swinging, sharing optional right? Or we have to follow some route for that going to happen? Like neglecting wife etc? There is no walkthrough given in this thread. I wanted to play the game. Harem which including wife possible?
Optional and there are choices. Harem with the wife seems to be in the future. My mc is corrupting her now.

Reactions: harsha_26

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
question....at one point in the game you are given a choice...to call Erica or her Niece (Tracy i think? can't remember her name that's why i am saying niece) anyway since then...i have not seen any content with Erica...because i chose the niece...
My question is this " was choosing her niece a path divider?not being able to see in the future scenes with Erica?or that just pur and simple weren't any more scenes with Erica?"
No, not a divider. She is coming back, just the MC's life got.....busy lol. She is coming back very soon.

Most sex is optional. I don't like the idea of a choice you made in version .3 preventing you from seeing certain content in version .22. There are some exceptions obviously, but harem is VERY much possible with wife. Currently honestly there are some jarring inconsistencies on the neglect the wife route(working on it), she is much better on the romance/loving wife path.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No, not a divider. She is coming back, just the MC's life got.....busy lol. She is coming back very soon.
ah okay cool, i thought i fucked up something! it was pretty busy wasn't it?damn...right right thx ! i'll patiently wait for her to return introduce her in the harem maybe who knows ...whatever happens its good to know that she is coming back and also important know that i didn't fucked up ^_^
Thx for the fast reply :)

Reactions: CircaAD

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The MFF threesome stands the best. I think there is no one who disspointed by that scene. Awesome.

Who loves netori content (specially who are hardcore netori lovers), you will definitely love second option, cucking jeremy scene also done well which apt very well for the submissive character like jeremy. The other variation in second option MMF, jeremy even though he is angela's husband, will get much less action because we already know angela don't have any sexual interest in her husband. She just does because MC told her so. So, even those don't like MMF scenes also "can" try as a experiment if you don't want to miss any content. Don't worry, that jeremy isn't got what it takes to handle angela.

Now, when it comes to sharing (swapping) option, Dev handled very well without crossing boundaries by giving less action as possible to jeremy, so that 'once again" fans of this game can "experiment" that option to see content. And it looks real too. Because character like jeremy won't suit to get "equal" content in even swinging route. Even his wife won't have any interest in him. Even Sandra is doing those things just because steve told her to do. And looks like, she is not "enjoying" by jeremy, she is just happy & enjoying looking at MC's face, because his husband is happy with her & she devoted to him like a submissive. She gives more attention & action to MC even in swinging. That's devotion. That's love.

My request is to dev is, In future further swinging scenes also, don't change this dynamic with jeremy & sandra, because it looks so unreal if u change the dynamic. for example, making jeremy more alpha, making sandra to try things in swinging scenes even without MC's telling her to do so looks out of the character traits of both jeremy & sandra.

Only disappointment is MC asking jeremy to spank Mc's wife sandra. If he asks angela to spank sandra instead of jeremy, it may well suited in that scene. jeremy is not a dom. he is a natural sub. And If MC wants, jeremy becomes cuck too.

(Also this game needs spanking tag).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes