Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So, who else named the Dumbass with the Sister 'DumbAss'?? :devilish: I just couldn't help myself and it DEFINITELY fits. Of course I sent the scum away and had fun with the TWO hot MILFs. :love: Ah, a WONDERFUL update (even with no giant miniature space Hamsters). Of course it WOULD have been BETTER if there was a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies on the table. :)

Just a thought.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So, who else named the Dumbass with the Sister 'DumbAss'?? :devilish: I just couldn't help myself and it DEFINITELY fits. Of course I sent the scum away and had fun with the TWO hot MILFs. :love: Ah, a WONDERFUL update (even with no giant miniature space Hamsters). Of course it WOULD have been BETTER if there was a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies on the table. :)

Just a thought.
I usually if given a choice to rename them, I name them Loser if he looks like a Loser.

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
What am I missing? I DLed the update from 20 to 21 but I still only get so far as the scene getting in bed after the public garden thing with the daughter. It says "that's it for V.20"

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What am I missing? I DLed the update from 20 to 21 but I still only get so far as the scene getting in bed after the public garden thing with the daughter. It says "that's it for V.20"
When you right click or see the about and you click it, what does it say?
Does it say version 21?...No, then you didn't do it right, and you're not using version 21 until you do.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Just a thought.
I'm so fucking petty I named him after a punk ass bitch way back in high-school (I'm 45 now) that I wanted to cuck back then :p

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, interesting… but there are already some sharing scenes or it will be a future planned path?
In last update there is an option to share her with his sister or with his sister and her husband. So both a FFM option as an FFMM option. Though the scene where Haley is playing her, which technically might also be a FFM scene if does not go too far is possibly even hotter and better done in my opinion. :p

Further the scene with his sister and her husband without the wive is also a sharing scene of course or a hardcore cucking scene if you would like and FMM.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Download the fix or load a save a bit further back

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Huh, I gotta say that was a pretty good update, even though I'm not into the whole cucking business even this scene was pretty well done.

Reactions: xhyntos

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In last update there is an option to share her with his sister or with his sister and her husband. So both a FFM option as an FFMM option. Though the scene where Haley is playing her, which technically might also be a FFM scene if does not go too far is possibly even hotter and better done in my opinion. :p

Further the scene with his sister and her husband without the wive is also a sharing scene of course or a hardcore cucking scene if you would like and FMM.
So basically there is only one scene for now:

a threesome scene with MC, her wife and the sister's wife (MFF)
or
a swingers scene with MC, her wife, the sister's wife and her husband (MMFF)
or
a cuckold scene with MC and sister's wife that cuck her husband (MF, the sister's husband watch), or her husband join them (MMF).

The MC is not cucked for now… the only way to make fuck the MC's wife to another man is accept the swinging (2nd option), right?

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869 and DA22
Jun 29, 2020
Same thing happens to me. The game ends at the end of 0.20. I tried restarting from scratch, deleting the directory and reinstalling the 0.20 and then the 0.21b, with and without the gallery mod.

Still stops at the end of version 0.20.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Same thing happens to me. The game ends at the end of 0.20. I tried restarting from scratch, deleting the directory and reinstalling the 0.20 and then the 0.21b, with and without the gallery mod.

Still stops at the end of version 0.20.
That's cause nobody listens.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
when im on the main menu and click "about" it tells me version 0.21b, when i start up the game it ends at the same place as 0.20. What did i do wrong?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes