Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Can anybody upload a full updated 0.21b game what is woking fine?
I tried everything but always stop at the end of 0.20 but the game is said 0.21b...

Reactions: cloudfw

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just, WOW. First there's the night "lessons" with Sandra and Hailey. She pushed just hard enough to turn Sandra into a lust zombie, mindlessly mounting and humping the hell out of the MC until she collapsed, half laughing, half crying. That was pretty damned hot. Fast forward several in-game hours and the MC is supposed to drop Sarah off. Obviously, though, the naughty student needed to stop by the diner for some fast, hard bathroom "punishment" to give her the fuel to continue her journey. That was also really nice, including the brief exchange of words with the random lady in the diner. Lol. And finally, I tried a couple of the routes at the end. For me, there were really only two choices: cuck Angela's useless husband or have Angela cheat on him with both you and Sandra. Between the two options, although "solo" sex with Angela was pretty hot, the threesome with Sandra as well was just too good. That was hot AF, and is easily my permanent choice going forward now. Really enjoyed this latest release.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Should have checked before wasting time with the download that this was only bug fixes and no new story content.
The update v0.21 that most of us are enjoying right now has a bunch of new scenes. As it's initial release contained a game-breaking bug there have since been two bugfix releases of that specific update.

If your v0.20 safe won't let you continue do as lemonfreak stated and scroll back a bunch of screens to see if going forward again now lets you transitions into v0.21.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
The update v0.21 that most of us are enjoying right now has a bunch of new scenes. As it's initial release contained a game-breaking bug there have since been two bugfix releases of that specific update.

If your v0.20 safe won't let you continue do as lemonfreak stated and scroll back a bunch of screens to see if going forward again now lets you transitions into v0.21.
This is don't working else for me. I restarted all the game and stop again at the end of 0.20 update...

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
The bad new is that I had to restart the game for version 0.21, as none of my existing saves would load. This is the first update who forced me to do such a restart. :confused:
The good new is that I really enjoyed the very hot scenes included in the latest version. :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This is don't working else for me. I restarted all the game and stop again at the end of 0.20 update...
By don't

By not letting you continue, do you mean everything turns black.
Only letters and no images. Is that what you mean?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Unofficial Update Only File 0.19->0.20 : - - -

Edit: try putting this file that is attached to this comment (rename it to version19.rpy, coz the download changes the name) in the "game" subfolder
What does this mean?
Do we have to go back to version 19 in order to use this?
Does it work for version 21 or not?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man what a pain.
Only the compressed version says 21 and almost everything goes black.
The regular version says version 20 and it stops.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The bad new is that I had to restart the game for version 0.21, as none of my existing saves would load. This is the first update who forced me to do such a restart. :confused:
The good new is that I really enjoyed the very hot scenes included in the latest version. :)
(y)
I found that my saves were fine on my 18 (compressed) updated to 19 to 20 version when I added the 21 version (though did get a bunch of broken stuff, that I worked through with the help of people here.)
I ended up downloading a clean (compressed version) and patched that with the fixes. That one broke all my saves and so I had to restart, which wasn't the end of the world as it reminded me of a bunch of stuff I had forgotten.

What does this mean?
Do we have to go back to version 19 in order to use this?
Does it work for version 21 or not?
You are not quoting the OP
Win/Linux
(v0.20): - - - MEGA -
Update (v0.20>v0.21b): - MEGA - -
No compressed version at the moment.

This update was not ready for release, too many bugs.
But equally there have been something like 20 pages of people asking questions and providing help and fixes and it was all sorted before your posts today.

Ugg ok.... Do you have a working V20?
If yes, download and apply the Update (vo.20>0.21b)
I haven't tested that, as I was involved when the update was released and was getting help from others at the time, but I guess it works.
DO NOT complain it is not working if you have not done a fresh download of the update from the OP and applied it to your working V20.

If you have a clean V19 you can use the 19 to 20 update before the 20 to 21b update, but I would suggest testing if it is working before applying each patch.

Whichever way you slice it, this game gives excellent value for money.
~~~~

What I have noticed is that there is a distinct lack of search skills being used in this thread.
It's not hard, top right of the page there is a box, type in it and make sure 'this thread' is selected from the drop down and you'll be amazed at the info you can find.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Restart?
You mean start from the beginning?
Man what a pain that is.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, what do I need to do to not see those black screens?
Do I need to instal the update and start from the beginning with no walkthrough mod?
I got to see the black screens, but based on what I saw, I wished it continued.
I thought Heiley was going to be there. That's what was missing.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No compressed version at the moment.
;seek, and you will find;

Though admittedly not v0.21b yet, the scripts.rpa from the update patch can easily be swapped in.

Rather than jump through hoops to make it work?
If you have v0.20 already (either by way of having downloaded the full version or patched yours since v0.17) you just need to apply the patch by extracting two files into the game's game directory overwriting the one file that is already present. That hardly qualifies as 'jumping through hoops' in my book.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes