Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The cucking was good, but MFF scene was super hot, but agree with those dissapointed in Sandra getting naked in front of Jerry. Hoping you choose not to go that kind of route again, even though you say there is a chance... hoping that doesn't happen. I also seem to recall it being said Sandra will never get with another guy no matter which of the 3 options you choose.

The MMF and group, can't say anything about the cuz I don't share for shit.

Edit: If the skin being shown is part of exhibitionism with strangers in public thats cool, but with males you know (like Jeremy or the MC's office workers) not as cool.
You were probably thinking about this post, which only clarified the first choice. Now, this one and it's follow-up do explain all three choices and both state that the third can also involve other guys.

Though it seems the scene in question is designed to work solely on the choices given in v0.21 as the variables set in v0.10 and v0.15 aren't checked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably something Nefastus may want to look into as part of the rework.

Reactions: Naxos

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There has been a full download of .21 available for a while, I always upload the update files, just the script, and full versions for PC and MAC. It just usually seems that what gets leaked is just the update files. I assume since they are much smaller, and people don't want to download the full version just to share it if they don't need to(Especially the $20 tier since they know bugfixed versions are usually incoming haha). Sometimes the full version goes up a few hours after the update if I am rushing to get the content out and they are still uploading, but they all usually appear same day. At minimum you can check the patron or subscribestar page 10 days after an update and they all should be available to the public if you want to play it safe and no one has shared them here yet.
OK Thanks. I just wanted to be sure that you were on top of it. Glad to know you are. I formally state for the record, I will not worry about it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefastus

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
My apologies, I have to admit that I looked at SVS Games, not SVS Comics. So confusing. And thanks to WheresLucifer for the link. I will download it now.
Or not. Same set of three files. I guess I will wait for the two weeks or so for the completed v0.21b or c or whatever it's going to be named.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Or not. Same set of three files. I guess I will wait for the two weeks or so for the completed v0.21b or c or whatever it's going to be named.
Again, I re-upped the update file with the addition of the latest bug fix, I,ve played through the previously broken routes and got no errors.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
My apologies, I have to admit that I looked at SVS Games, not SVS Comics. So confusing. And thanks to WheresLucifer for the link. I will download it now.
Well, we are humans :eek: :oops::alien: and we do make silly mistakes :rolleyes::cautious:, I meant we ain't :unsure: perfect. I was glad you were able to find it and figured out why you didn't find it. (y)

Have a great day. (y)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Again, I re-upped the update file with the addition of the latest bug fix, I,ve played through the previously broken routes and got no errors.
Again, I have stated that there are multiple files that you need to put together. There is not a "completely fixed version v0.21". I really am not sure how to say this any clearer. From the OP:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(v0.20): - - - MEGA -
Update (v0.20>v0.21b): - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.18): - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*​

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I had no issue doing the update...

Using

(1) Downloaded the compress/kompress version from:
(2) Downloaded the update from:
(3) Downloaded the fix from:

Extration process:

(1) Extract the compress/kompress game
(2) Extract the update to the proper compress/kompress game folder
(3) Extract the fix to the proper compress/kompress game folder
(4) Optional extract the "patch" to the proper compress/kompress game folder
* For unknown reason the Gallery Mod cause the game to crash while loading for me.

The game works good, I completed the update with no known issue (excluding the Gallery Mod).

Have a good day. (y)
GrammerCop , I posted a while ago the steps... Maybe this may help you.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Again, I have stated that there are multiple files that you need to put together. There is not a "completely fixed version v0.21". I really am not sure how to say this any clearer. From the OP:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(v0.20): - - - MEGA -
Update (v0.20>v0.21b): - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.18): - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*​
Yes, v0.20 which you presumably already have and the update file which contains the update and the 2 fixes the dev created. Applying that means the game works. Do you really need someone to upload the entire game for you?

Reactions: Hordragg
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes