Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
But patreon says script ver 0.21a
I forgot add one of my *Edit* sentences, but the link says FixedScript21b. Thanks for pointing that out though, I'll properly note in the post that it was updated.

ok thank you bro i will wait for the public version
If you see version change to .21b here you should be safe to download and play. Haven't had any other bug reports lately, just that damn loop forcing people to see content they didn't choose. Usually the bugs are relatively minor, though this update has been rough from the get go.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So you've got money to burn and are subscribed to "premium" download speed services... That's not really going to fly round here.
No, I had gotten the "life time download" several years ago. There is a download limit per day. Some players have that and others don't. If you need the compress game, you may need to search where it was posted in this forum. I am not sure any other source to tell you where to download.

Have a great day. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I got version 20 to start but not 21. Would you have an idea of what went wrong?
21b opens to $10 tier around 6ish eastern today. It will probably migrate here fairly soon after, should make the whole process a lot easier.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
21b opens to $10 tier around 6ish eastern today. It will probably migrate here fairly soon after, should make the whole process a lot easier.
Will you be offering a full version of v0.21? I am hoping you will so future versions won't be accidentally affected.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Optional M/M content wouldn't bother me if it was added, but I wouldn't ever play it unless the other M was a total trap.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you need the compress game, you may need to search where it was posted in this forum
Not what I was getting at, and you damn well know it.

No, I had gotten the "life time download" several years ago. There is a download limit per day. Some players have that and others don't.
Bully for you, but the issue other people will have (people who are not you) isn't download limits per day, but download sizes and speeds that are restricted for people who aren't paying for premium download speeds on those sites.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I kind of agree what lemonfreak replied. Some compress/kompress uploader may have cycle the uploads. To prevent to use extra storage space they would remove previous upload and upload the update one. It seems that the uploader removed the previous link and was planning to upload the update one and notice there been some knowing issues. I am sure the compress/kompress uploader may be waiting the fix.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes