Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
heres a screeny to show right before it happens

i took the MFF route
Did you download the game once 0.21 dropped or the most recent version which should include the fix for that bug? I downloaded the most recent version and just played past that scene…

1601327198181.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I forgot add one of my *Edit* sentences, but the link says FixedScript21b. Thanks for pointing that out though, I'll properly note in the post that it was updated.

If you see version change to .21b here you should be safe to download and play. Haven't had any other bug reports lately, just that damn loop forcing people to see content they didn't choose. Usually the bugs are relatively minor, though this update has been rough from the get go.
Well it was at least a great update in the end. :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
oh shit guys i downloaded that update from 20. - 21 uhh i think maybe thats the problem ?
Depends. Exactly when did you queue the download? As there is no full 0.21 version everybody needs to use the patch – both newcomers and regulars who patched since 0.17 alike. You should check if you downloaded Update_0.20_0.21_Fix.7z. If not, simply do so (see OP) and drop it's scripts.rpa inside the game folder of your game.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Will you be offering a full version of v0.21? I am hoping you will so future versions won't be accidentally affected.
There has been a full download of .21 available for a while, I always upload the update files, just the script, and full versions for PC and MAC. It just usually seems that what gets leaked is just the update files. I assume since they are much smaller, and people don't want to download the full version just to share it if they don't need to(Especially the $20 tier since they know bugfixed versions are usually incoming haha). Sometimes the full version goes up a few hours after the update if I am rushing to get the content out and they are still uploading, but they all usually appear same day. At minimum you can check the patron or subscribestar page 10 days after an update and they all should be available to the public if you want to play it safe and no one has shared them here yet.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Her showing her boobs or getting naked...well it happens on that route, no plans to change it. Fair warning, there is a chance it may happen at other times, other people seeing some extra skin, if I feel like the it fits the story/situation. The only promise I ever made is that there won't be any sex unless you choose it.
The cucking was good, but MFF scene was super hot, but agree with those dissapointed in Sandra getting naked in front of Jerry. Hoping you choose not to go that kind of route again, even though you say there is a chance... hoping that doesn't happen. I also seem to recall it being said Sandra will never get with another guy no matter which of the 3 options you choose.

The MMF and group, can't say anything about the cuz I don't share for shit.

Edit: If the skin being shown is part of exhibitionism with strangers in public thats cool, but with males you know (like Jeremy or the MC's office workers) not as cool.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.21b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
When MC first had the conversation with his sister about what the future held, I said "anything goes" because I didn't want to limit my future options.

When it came time for MC to visit his sister, I brought his wife, because I want her right there with the MC in the debauchery zone and thought that some wife-swapping would be exciting.

But when I saw that douchey, brain-dead brother-in-law, I said there's no way in hell that dick is getting in MC's wife. Or MC's sister ever again if that's an option.

So thank you, Nefastus, for letting us choose our own adventure for this part. Angela and Hailey will hopefully be moving in with MC's family soon. That turdburgler of a husband/father doesn't deserve them!

Reactions: Krynh
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes