Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Tracy had content fairly recently, so personally I'm hoping for Erica and the secretary (I forgot her game name) and maybe a few broments with good old Rock.
Stephanie

Ah ok, thx
I turned this transgirl down, so probably never meet Erika
Although she's a tad too slim looking for my taste, I simply couldn't resist her face:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you. I must have changed it right off:) atleast I'm not senile yet :p
Just give it time. :p

• Haha
Reactions: KinkierThanThou

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Back to focusing on the main girls this update, but there are a couple who make a reappearance that have been missing.

Tracy?maybe ?or Erica?
Might be the swinging couple that works with the wife... Kinda hope not though.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Although she's a tad too slim looking for my taste, I simply couldn't resist her face:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she is a cutie isn't she? :D
Might be the swinging couple that works with the wife... Kinda hope not though.
that was fairly recent in the update I think...Plus I hope that won't be the case...I'm not gonna play the sharing route..so for me it would not be a good update :p

Reactions: Jorund

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
she is a cutie isn't she? :D

that was fairly recent in the update I think...Plus I hope that won't be the case...I'm not gonna play the sharing route..so for me it would not be a good update :p
I'm pretty sure if we're not into sharing Sandra we still get to have a threesome with her and Marie, although I get that that might not be everyone's cup of tea either, a lot of people only want girls that are exclusively theirs.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure if we're not into sharing Sandra we still get to have a threesome with her and Marie, although I get that that might not be everyone's cup of tea either, a lot of people only want girls that are exclusively theirs.
I'm okay with threesome MFF(In which M is MC not another M) but not with MMF or sharing with the black dude(or other M) which I forgot his name....

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'm looking forward to the conversation between the wife and MC when they return home and finally talk about what they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm okay with threesome MFF(In which M is MC not another M) but not with MMF or sharing with the black dude(or other M) which I forgot his name....
Well Marie is his wife so any fun with her would inherently be sharing with him even if he isn't present, she isn't going to join our dude's harem and become one of his girls. Some people will be fine with that so long as we don't have to share any of 'our' girls with anyone, some people won't be interested in that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well Marie is his wife so any fun with her would inherently be sharing with him even if he isn't present, she isn't going to join our dude's harem and become one of his girls. Some people will be fine with that so long as we don't have to share any of 'our' girls with anyone, some people won't be interested in that.
Tbh ....I turned down their offer...I said no to sharing...so I'm pretty sure she will not be in any of my threesomes...:p
EDIT : did that because I didn;t want to share Sandra

Reactions: Krynh

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do choices actually matter? Because honestly, it didn't feel like they did in the last update

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes