harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I played through them all but there is a part during Sandra's share scene where she gets penetrated while looking in MC's eyes and holds his hand while saying she loves him.

I just thought it was a really good scene and spoke volumes about how far their relationship had come. I made that y canon route.
I thought you made Sandra x Angela x MC as canon. I mean, assuming you are into lesbian content.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
My favorite is obviously mc x sister x wife threesome (which i think most player's canon route).
Second fav route: Cucking Sister's husband. (absolute scene for netori lovers).

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought you made Sandra x Angela x MC as canon. I mean, assuming you are into lesbian content.
I'm into lesbian stuff when my intention is to find hot scenes to flick to. When it's a male MC i'm not getting into the sexy side of things, i'm more invested in romance and that share scene was more romantic than the cuck scene.

The cuck scene was hot but it still had too much cock for me to get off to.

There aren't many games here I play for the purpose of jilling off, most of them I play for the story or characters. I love the characters in this game and the idea behind a guy in his middle ages building a harem with his wife but it's not a game that dampens my panties.

I'm just here to see hot girls in a harem with on old guy and squee over the romance.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm into lesbian stuff when my intention is to find hot scenes to flick to. When it's a male MC i'm not getting into the sexy side of things, i'm more invested in romance and that share scene was more romantic than the cuck scene.

The cuck scene was hot but it still had too much cock for me to get off to.

There aren't many games here I play for the purpose of jilling off, most of them I play for the story or characters. I love the characters in this game and the idea behind a guy in his middle ages building a harem with his wife but it's not a game that dampens my panties.

I'm just here to see hot girls in a harem with on old guy and squee over the romance.
But, if u share wife with other males, that won't be called as a "complete harem" then. Because wife in harem should be always available to MC & his girls only. You may get a 80 or 90% harem ending.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Man I can't imagine not having the wife. So many scenes I would miss. But to each their own. Not judging but I love her scenes is all.
Well i would love a scene where the Mc is having a threesome with his daughters, the wife catches them red handed, freaks out and the MC just says something like ' shut up, i fuck who i want '.
We get a divorce, the sister leaves her hubby and moves in with the MC.

But that is just my little dream.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I have still yet to see the repercussions of a lot of actions in the game, and I am fearful they will be added later. That is why I have been doing multiple runs. I strongly dislike the wife and shoot her down at every turn all the while romancing the purpled haired girl I hope I can end with. Others say that the wife can become into your actions with everyone in a harem ending, but I don't want her at all, I want purple to win protag bowl. Problem is the idea of being faithful in this isn't really possible. The game and the girls push other girls onto you, and while they seem chill with it, something has to give at some point. So basically I have 1 run being totally loyal to the purple haired girl to the best of my abilities. And another that is the same, forget my wife, romance her, but actively fuck everything that moves but doesn't romance them. Also, with the scene with purple asking something to the extent of "only one for me and a lie would be trouble down the road" I am not sure what that entails. She's the only one I ever pressed romance text with... but I did fuck everything that moved in one save or everyone she gave me in another.

I just want a right answer to marry my purple waifu

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well i would love a scene where the Mc is having a threesome with his daughters, the wife catches them red handed, freaks out and the MC just says something like ' shut up, i fuck who i want '.
We get a divorce, the sister leaves her hubby and moves in with the MC.

But that is just my little dream.
Same, but instead of wife being angry about it, i want wife to join in and fuck with daughters. A "familysome".

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Same, but instead of wife being angry about it, i want wife to join in and fuck with daughters. A "familysome".
Normally i'd be with u there, but i disliked the wife from the first version onwards.
The only problem i have is, u have plenty of choices through the game to ignore her, be an ass, or outhright say to her that u fuck who ever u want and she has to shut up...yet it has zero consequences, the next day she is all friendly and encourages the MC to flirt with the ginger.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
No you can not, I just went through every image folder for Ch21 with UnRen, there is no MC and Angela only combo in there that doesn't involve either cucking the husband or sharing with the wife.
Exactly my point, I made all the decisions to get there, yet none of that is an option. Unless the dev somehow adds it later, the mcxsisxwife scene will probably be the canon one if you don't want anything with the wife and want sis for yourself, just because in a way that could be used as a "get her to be ok with you with others or specifically you with family"

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Trying single LI love routes in harem VNs never seem to turn out to anyone's satisfaction but best of luck trying.

I'm just thankful I really dig the wife and all of the LIs tbh. Mc's sister is my favorite but I like having them all. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But, if u share wife with other males, that won't be called as a "complete harem" then. Because wife in harem should be always available to MC & his girls only. You may get a 80 or 90% harem ending.
Other guys being involved in games like this never bothers me. I'm not playing as the MC, i'm just trying to get the best scenes for me.

All that "MC must be the only one with the girls" isn't my thing. Sex is an enjoyable experience and I don't like characters being limited. If the fun can be shared and everyone is consenting then what's the point in limiting it?

Look at game like Parental Love and Sisterly Lust, no other guys were involved but all the women were involved with each other. No jealousy, no one left out and everyone loved everyone else. Those were beautiful harems.

Those where the MC is the only one getting any action and most of the women are sat around waiting for something are quite sad.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Other guys being involved in games like this never bothers me. I'm not playing as the MC, i'm just trying to get the best scenes for me.

All that "MC must be the only one with the girls" isn't my thing. Sex is an enjoyable experience and I don't like characters being limited. If the fun can be shared and everyone is consenting then what's the point in limiting it?

Look at game like Parental Love and Sisterly Lust, no other guys were involved but all the women were involved with each other. No jealousy, no one left out and everyone loved everyone else. Those were beautiful harems.

Those where the MC is the only one getting any action and most of the women are sat around waiting for something are quite sad.
Do u also play only for the best scenes in games with female MC, or do u play imersive there ?

Perental love and Sisterly lust, are some of the better Harem games, but making any straight LI bi is simply something i hate ( same as 'curing' lesbian charcters with a magical dick), some ok but not all, that being said i'm not a large harem fan.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Exactly my point, I made all the decisions to get there, yet none of that is an option. Unless the dev somehow adds it later, the mcxsisxwife scene will probably be the canon one if you don't want anything with the wife and want sis for yourself, just because in a way that could be used as a "get her to be ok with you with others or specifically you with family"
I'm fine with everyone having the choice they want expressed in the game, but yeah I've also specifically chose to not get on with the wife AND have a romantic relationship with the sister (The one choice where they visit you and it asks you what kind of relationship you want to have with her, romantic or you cucking her husband).

Basically my idea of harem for this game does not include the wife. Or her friends and the sharing path. Also not into cucking Jeremy, I'm cheating on Sandra and Angela is cheating on him. Seems fair to me, well as fair as it can be in this kind of story. But the game goes out of its way to get around that, to the point like I feel like I'm repeating myself.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

PL and SL are freaking done so damn well. I'm somewhat a hypocrite cause I have no problem with ff at all with LIs, but I don't want to let other dicks in the mix unless I get their wives and are worthy ( unlike the trash they let touch kat in deliverance in all but the swinging scene) etc.

The wife is such 3 dimensional character here, just adore her and loving corrupting her. This vn has been in my top ten for awhile but since last update it's now top 5.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
PL and SL are freaking done so damn well. I'm somewhat a hypocrite cause I have no problem with ff at all with LIs, but I don't want to let other dicks in the mix unless I get their wives etc.

The wife is such 3 dimensional character here, just adore her and loving corrupting her. This vn has been in my top ten for awhile but since last update it's now top 5.
I totally get the no dick thing, that's usually my go to but I just really liked how that scene played out here and there was already a dick involved, 2 isn't going to change anything.

I don't know if corrupt is the right word for the wife, to me it seems the kinks are already there she's just too scared to do anything about them and kept holding herself back. This event with the MC's sister and with the niece prior have started opening her up.

She's very similar to her husband kink wise she just needs a bit of a push to get going.

I do agree though, she's absolutely my fave character in the game. She's grown so much since the first episode. I love the scene where MC is having sex with her on the sofa and Sarah walks in, bends over right in front of her and it makes her orgasm. Then with Sarah again in the garden when she's over the MC's shoulder.

Such a great character and an amazing support for her husband once she's fully embraced the kinky side.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I played through them all but there is a part during Sandra's share scene where she gets penetrated while looking in MC's eyes and holds his hand while saying she loves him.

I just thought it was a really good scene and spoke volumes about how far their relationship had come. I made that y canon route.
While I am not personally interested in that path (because I am admittedly a jealous, selfish hypocrite! :ROFLMAO: ), that actually sounds like a very nice implementation of that fetish. I skipped it before, but I'm even tempted to play it to see that image. :unsure:

Thank you for this opportunity for personal growth! :coffee:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I am not personally interested in that path (because I am admittedly a jealous, selfish hypocrite! :ROFLMAO: ), that actually sounds like a very nice implementation of that fetish. I skipped it before, but I'm even tempted to play it to see that image. :unsure:

Thank you for this opportunity for personal growth! :coffee:
I know that kind of thing isn't for everyone but occasionally a game comes out that manages to do it just right.

If that moment hadn't happened it wouldn't be as good as it was.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I totally get the no dick thing, that's usually my go to but I just really liked how that scene played out here and there was already a dick involved, 2 isn't going to change anything.

I don't know if corrupt is the right word for the wife, to me it seems the kinks are already there she's just too scared to do anything about them and kept holding herself back. This event with the MC's sister and with the niece prior have started opening her up.

She's very similar to her husband kink wise she just needs a bit of a push to get going.

I do agree though, she's absolutely my fave character in the game. She's grown so much since the first episode. I love the scene where MC is having sex with her on the sofa and Sarah walks in, bends over right in front of her and it makes her orgasm. Then with Sarah again in the garden when she's over the MC's shoulder.

Such a great character and an amazing support for her husband once she's fully embraced the kinky side.
Touche' corrupt was the wrong word. Maybe "awaken" her kink side. And when I first played the vn I didn't get the wife but I truly have fell for her since then.

I totally forgot about the sofa scene. I think I'm due for another playthrough. ;)

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes