harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Other guys being involved in games like this never bothers me. I'm not playing as the MC, i'm just trying to get the best scenes for me.

All that "MC must be the only one with the girls" isn't my thing. Sex is an enjoyable experience and I don't like characters being limited. If the fun can be shared and everyone is consenting then what's the point in limiting it?

Look at game like Parental Love and Sisterly Lust, no other guys were involved but all the women were involved with each other. No jealousy, no one left out and everyone loved everyone else. Those were beautiful harems.

Those where the MC is the only one getting any action and most of the women are sat around waiting for something are quite sad.
I never said it's a bad thing. I just told that because you said you are playing this game to see old man building his harem along with his wife. So, i said complete harem won't be possible by including other males. And harem i mean, like the ones with sisterly lust, that means yes wife is part of harem & also sleeps with other females of the harem. We cant avoid that. And MC wont jealous because he is anyway sleeping with all the females of the harem. His wife is not getting anything extra compare to his husband. So, why jealous? Full of women with one men, thats harem. Lesbian Technicalities won't matter. But, your selected canon route is bringing another males to your route. So, yes, in your route, sandra wont be part of a MC's "harem". She can have moments with MC, even may participate in harem activities, but she is on her own regarding other males. Those who sleep with other men have no rank in "harem" unless MC is gay & sleeping with wife's male lovers. You understand what i mean? So, she will be like a guest of harem but not a member of harem. Her rules are different compare to rest of women in harem, who only have right to sleep with one male of harem that is MC at the ending of this game. So yeah your ending won't be a 100% harem achievement.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Avaron1974
Spfjolietjake
About what you wrote...
Well in harem games or genre, each individual is different in their openess with doing stuff, i.e. needing a romantic attachment/closeness or just causally being able to do stuff with the protagonist. Technically, a lot of harem members that aren't really open are actually cuckqueans/cuckholds because they either simply accept or end up encouraging the protagonists cheating and having others. Sandra from My New Family is probably the biggest and well know perpetrator of this that I can currently think off. Other "open" characters are far more willing and capable of doing things like casual sex or swinging. Most of the time however, whether the "members" are open or not, their activities DO stay within the group so their willingness in engaging in activities is directed towards the protagonist and other members and not involving third parties.

Because of the targeted audience, which is most of the time predominately males, Japanese harems (whether games, anime etc,) tend to end up focusing on having a male protagonist that ends up for whatever reasons, with multiple women that are all interested or even just solely interested in him (i.e. none of the girls have any intimacy between each other directly, apart from group sex scenes). That's why is very reasonable that people believe that harems focus upon the mc and all the girls for them, which they usually do.

Now in here, in this Western "media", especially here specifically (F95), apart from all female games, all women end up being Bi, no matter what they say, it isn't unreasonable to think that harem members would get involved with each other (like in Parental or Sisterly), but I can understand why people would be against that. I myself who grew up (by this I mean encountered and seen/experienced more off) on Japanese Harems, wasn't that pleased with the endings of the two aforementioned games and sometimes can get uncomfortable with a, shall I say "free-for-all" that's happening, even when within the harem. Whether that's gonna change, I don't know. I probably like the "Japanese" version (and I'm mentioning it like that because not all are the same, naturally) more in part due to selfishness and in part due to belief that they would, judging by real life harems, easier and far more realistic to accomplish than assembling a cast willing/wanting to engage with others in the group.

I have spoken

Reactions: harsha_26

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Do you have a folder of them? Here i was beginning to miss your posts:p :ROFLMAO:
Of course, the 3 nude Rock's, the 2 of Rock going in for a hug for folks who need it, scary Christine and the conversation with Erica where MC says that maybe people shouldn't go on forums to complain about everything. I can't imagine what inspired the last one o_O

EDIT - and the one of Angela with her nipple replaced by Rock's head :LOL:
can't dispute that logic..and plus..is the Rock that's saying it...so fuck it..guess I'm gay! =))
:KappaPride:

Last edited:
Reactions: BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Avaron1974
Spfjolietjake
About what you wrote...
Well in harem games or genre, each individual is different in their openess with doing stuff, i.e. needing a romantic attachment/closeness or just causally being able to do stuff with the protagonist. Technically, a lot of harem members that aren't really open are actually cuckqueans/cuckholds because they either simply accept or end up encouraging the protagonists cheating and having others. Sandra from My New Family is probably the biggest and well know perpetrator of this that I can currently think off. Other "open" characters are far more willing and capable of doing things like casual sex or swinging. Most of the time however, whether the "members" are open or not, their activities DO stay within the group so their willingness in engaging in activities is directed towards the protagonist and other members and not involving third parties.

Because of the targeted audience, which is most of the time predominately males, Japanese harems (whether games, anime etc,) tend to end up focusing on having a male protagonist that ends up for whatever reasons, with multiple women that are all interested or even just solely interested in him (i.e. none of the girls have any intimacy between each other directly, apart from group sex scenes). That's why is very reasonable that people believe that harems focus upon the mc and all the girls for them, which they usually do.

Now in here, in this Western "media", especially here specifically (F95), apart from all female games, all women end up being Bi, no matter what they say, it isn't unreasonable to think that harem members would get involved with each other (like in Parental or Sisterly), but I can understand why people would be against that. I myself who grew up (by this I mean encountered and seen/experienced more off) on Japanese Harems, wasn't that pleased with the endings of the two aforementioned games and sometimes can get uncomfortable with a, shall I say "free-for-all" that's happening, even when within the harem. Whether that's gonna change, I don't know. I probably like the "Japanese" version (and I'm mentioning it like that because not all are the same, naturally) more in part due to selfishness and in part due to belief that they would, judging by real life harems, easier and far more realistic to accomplish than assembling a cast willing/wanting to engage with others in the group.

I have spoken
Thank you for the thoughtful post. I understand everyone has different lines drawn. But it's cool to see a little of why for some.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Of course, the 3 nude Rock's, the 2 of Rock going in for a hug for folks who need it, scary Christine and the conversation with Erica where MC says that maybe people shouldn't go on forums to complain about everything. I can't imagine what inspired the last one o_O

EDIT - and the one of Angela with her nipple replaced by Rock's head :LOL:

:KappaPride:
Ok ok I admit I do still miss your posts, mainly because some how we all mostly seem to fall for it. :p

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I played through them all but there is a part during Sandra's share scene where she gets penetrated while looking in MC's eyes and holds his hand while saying she loves him.

I just thought it was a really good scene and spoke volumes about how far their relationship had come. I made that y canon route.
I liked this share option, but it actually caused me to have the MFF as canon, as I felt that Sandra is not that interested in doing anything with other guys and did it more to make MC happy than any other reason. She seemed more interested in what was happening with MC and Angela. It will be interesting to see how she acts if there is a share option with Marie and her husband in the future.
In the Sandra / Angela/ MC path, Sandra is a lot more involved and actually seems to enjoy herself.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for the thoughtful post. I understand everyone has different lines drawn. But it's cool to see a little of why for some.
This was more about what harems are and how and why we have harems in the way they are, with a smidgen of my personal tastes. This wasn't about me

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes