Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This was more about what harems are and how and why we have harems in the way they are, with a smidgen of my personal tastes. This wasn't about me
I understand, but it seems it's some of the reason why some have expectations they do...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Other guys being involved in games like this never bothers me. I'm not playing as the MC, i'm just trying to get the best scenes for me.

All that "MC must be the only one with the girls" isn't my thing. Sex is an enjoyable experience and I don't like characters being limited. If the fun can be shared and everyone is consenting then what's the point in limiting it?

Look at game like Parental Love and Sisterly Lust, no other guys were involved but all the women were involved with each other. No jealousy, no one left out and everyone loved everyone else. Those were beautiful harems.

Those where the MC is the only one getting any action and most of the women are sat around waiting for something are quite sad.
Personally I don't mind sharing with other girls, just not guys. The girls having fun with each other, with or without MC's participation, is just fine, great even.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Personally I don't mind sharing with other girls, just not guys. The girls having fun with each other, with or without MC's participation, is just fine, great even.
Normally i'm not a fan of sharing with other guys. NTR/cuck/whateverelsethereis doesn't bother me as such as i'm not self inserting as the guy I just try to limit how many cocks are on my screen, it's not exactly my thing.

However I just found that scene really well done.

I'd love for the girls to get more involved or the wife to get more involved with the girls. Still waiting for Sandra and Sarah to finally get it on, they have been building that for months now.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I don't like swinging/sharing (with other guys) but they were all good scenes. I saved after excluding Jeremy since he made his wife feel like shit. The first time she visits it doesn't sound like she is happy and even feels unattractive, I think Jeremy suddenly wanting to engage sexually was only because he has eyes for Sandra. I'll have to play it again, it's been a while since I did a full playthrough.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Normally i'm not a fan of sharing with other guys. NTR/cuck/whateverelsethereis doesn't bother me as such as i'm not self inserting as the guy I just try to limit how many cocks are on my screen, it's not exactly my thing.

However I just found that scene really well done.
I avoided that one because it seemed like she wasn't really into it and was just doing it for our guy, I might have been a bit more flexible if it was something that she had really wanted to do, but if she's not into it and I'm not into it why have our guy do it?
I'd love for the girls to get more involved or the wife to get more involved with the girls. Still waiting for Sandra and Sarah to finally get it on, they have been building that for months now.
Definitely agree with that, the scene in the garden was amazing. I still want to know which of them will finally come out more dominant once their power games come to fruition.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I avoided that one because it seemed like she wasn't really into it and was just doing it for our guy, I might have been a bit more flexible if it was something that she had really wanted to do, but if she's not into it and I'm not into it why have our guy do it?
That's the same reason I went with the Sandra / Angela / MC option. She was definitely into that, and I am waiting to see what she will do next. (Sandra / Hailey / MC, Sandra / Sarah / MC or maybe just Sandra / Sarah)
I decided on the option that Sandra seemed to like best, as she is now my favorite girl.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Definitely agree with that, the scene in the garden was amazing. I still want to know which of them will finally come out more dominant once their power games come to fruition.
Sandra has taken years to come to terms with her kinks and is only just opening up. While she is much older Sarah is more aware of what she wants and has more time to learn the ropes.

Sandra may come out on top at the start but Sarah is learning quite quickly.

If it wasn't for other more dominant women in the house i'd reckon she'd be running the harem in a few years.

As it stands at the moment I think young Hailey might end up queen of the roost when she's older, she has that manipulation game on point already.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
To those guys, who are saying Sandra isn't into swinging should understand that the swinging is made in keeping concerns of non-ntr immersive fans. Because although many non-ntr immersive claim they aren't into sharing, swinging, they see it for curiosity just because swinging is not really a ntr (that's debate for other day lol). What I mean is, if dev made that scene as "Sandra is more into it & doing it for personal enjoyment, and she enjoys getting banged with other males" is a turn off to lot of loyal players who are playing this game. So, that swinging handled so much carefully that MC is the who got more action than anyone even in swinging. I know so many would have hate if jeremy creampied sandra lol. And i scared that if he actually goes for it. Thankgod, Angela saved us from that danger.

Sandra said before going into dining hall that she won't ignore MC, and she never ignored MC. She holding hand of MC's during swinging with other guy is very emotional and deep to understand. Although she is in swinging, her concentration is only for MC. I loved that even though swinging is not my kink. Because it is handled very differently than we see in other swinging games.

But, yeah, I won't be playing swinging scenes (even for curiosity) furthur in next updates if those scenes are made as "Sandra is more into fucking other guys than concentrating on MC". Like if there is a scene with BBC & Sandra saying "Ohh, yessss.. fuck me.. your black cock is the biggest, destory my pussy". Nah, not for me.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
it's not that she isn't into it. it just that she is so quite uptight and reserved that she thinks that doing it would dimnish both her own and MC' opinion about her. Like the incidents with sarah where she was reluctant and unsure but then became more open about it and incident with haley where she partially followed through but stopped as she felt "wasn't right"

Reactions: Nefastus

Rating69

Apr 2, 2018
I have the update links, but I cant post them, it removes them. Tried to search for why but I all I could find is I need to have made 3 posts which I have.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sandra is into it ALL she's just reserved about it.

She wants to experience everything which is mentioned in that scene she's just gone a long time being only with her husband and she loves him unconditionally, she was initially worried it would harm their relationship.

As soon as she realises it's okay for her to experiment with her kinks she opens up, that's why I loved that scene. It was her realising her husband would not only still love her despite her wanting to explore this side of things but would support her 110% along the way and be right there with her.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes