the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Nefastus

mffthreesome21v-variable is seemingly not set correctly if you choose only "Take her with you(Possible sharing or MFF threesome content)"-route and then choose "Work is work.(MFF threesome)":

I think the problem is in version21.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nefastus

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I haven't played the update yet and will do so soon but I'm curious about only 1 thing...if someone can answer me with a yes or no , no other details are needed :p
Does Tracy have any content?or scenes better said :p
Just a yes or no please :p

Reactions: DanielleAVN

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh Nefastus you effing blueballer you..........

Great update as usual! This VN is definately in my top 5....

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
No into trans stuff so that was disappointingly short, but setup nicely for the next update. I hope we're not forced to make a choice because that's one I can't make.

Poor MC seriously blueballed after all that.

Reactions: Pinsel and Rating69

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No into trans stuff so that was disappointingly short, but setup nicely for the next update. I hope we're not forced to make a choice because that's one I can't make.

I say sir! Erica is not trans...Erica is a beautifull woman with a longer surprise! :D
EDIT : Tracy...I was thinking of Tracy..not Erica...judge me not !=))

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Version21/msw21v/msw21v163.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Version21/msw21v/msw21v163.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version21.rpyc", line 4515, in script
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(trans, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 358, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Effinpist\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Version21/msw21v/msw21v163.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.22
Wed Nov 04 07:40:48 2020

Have no idea what the problem is, but this is the third update in a row that i'm having this problem. missing file after missing file, i gave up after hitting ignore about 30 times and it still won't show a damn picture.

Rating69

Apr 2, 2018

I have to agree, I thought it was a short update too but guessing thats why if I had missed those scenes, I hope if he is including the trans content with the main girls he does it how he did the scenes with the brother in-law and can exclude him and not miss out on some very nice action!

Reactions: Naxos
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes