JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This is my v0.21 Compressed Version with the V0.22 Update, i found no errors in my compressed version.
You can test this version and if you find any error, please let me know, thanks.

Midlife Crisis [v0.22] Nefastus Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.28 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
In my book the release 0.22 was one of the hottest releases to date, would have loved to see more scenes with the MC's wife getting plugged, then just in one closeup scene in doggiestyle with the group scene, but still great release.

Reactions: fbass
Jul 14, 2017
This is my v0.21 Compressed Version with the V0.22 Update, i found no errors in my compressed version.
You can test this version and if you find any error, please let me know, thanks.

Midlife Crisis [v0.22] Nefastus Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.28 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks dude, not all heroes have capes.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Is the compressed version fucked up?
Yeah. I got a straight wall of traceback errors starting just after the black screen that reads "you awake to a quiet house, toss on some clothes, and make your way to the coffee" on the compressed version. Hitting "ignore" just keeps throwing errors. Not sure about uncompressed version, but compressed version is corrupt from line 252 to 373. The next screen is black with "you change your clothes quick and head out for a bite to eat." Might be more after that, not sure.

EDIT: JokerLeader's post just above mine has a fixed compressed version. Thanks JokerLeader.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah. I got a straight wall of traceback errors starting just after the black screen that reads "you awake to a quiet house, toss on some clothes, and make your way to the coffee" on the compressed version. Hitting "ignore" just keeps throwing errors. Not sure about uncompressed version, but compressed version is corrupt from line 252 to 373. The next screen is black with "you change your clothes quick and head out for a bite to eat." Might be more after that, not sure.
I suggest you download my compressed Version, the first compressed version that someone else posted did have some errors, my version don't have them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-22-nefastus-games.20427/post-4489511

Reactions: MrXcy
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes