Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i dont know if it was mentione but the second option in this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gives the error:

and in case i missed it soehow is ther an choice i havent seen to avoid a releationship with amanda or is it forced?
Same with the wife in the earlier game choices all sings were lokking like a divorce will be an option but somehow it seems like sho will forced too down the line.

Also if some releationships are not avoidable the first option wouldnt make much sense...

Reactions: namtab and Raziel_8

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
No matter what i try to avoid the youngest daughter, i always have a scene with her. That 3d model looks too young for me man it's weird. Her bestfriend, older daughter and the gym girl on the other hand... heheh. I mean all the girls are hot as fk but the youngest makes me feel uncomfortable.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No matter what i try to avoid the youngest daughter, i always have a scene with her. That 3d model looks too young for me man it's weird. Her bestfriend, older daughter and the gym girl on the other hand... heheh. I mean all the girls are hot as fk but the youngest makes me feel uncomfortable.
Wait till you see the niece. :giggle: :p :giggle:

The youngest daughter to me looks closer to 26-28 than 18.
Just because she is flat chested does not mean she is young.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, I had a couple of hiccups with the beginning of this update. (I haven't played the rest of it yet...)

First, the taboo patch wasn't working. I suspect that Dev changed the init priority of the original declaration/initialization of the taboo variable. That was fixed by changing the init priority in the patch file to a lower priority (higher number) than specified in script.rpy. It's possible I missed an updated version somewhere along the line and didn't notice before...

Second, the variable indicating my path through version 21 hadn't been set... I remember there were some coding issues with that update so maybe I missed a bug fix somewhere along the line... I was able to rectify this through the console.

TL;dr If you happened to suddenly not have expected family lovin' and/or you did not have a conversation in the car with Sandra on the way home if you took her with you, it might be a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. As I said above, I also might have just missed updates.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
currently playing compressed ver. oldsave doesn't work, new game crash at cabin with Amanda after eating choice. now downloading non-compress ver.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I had a couple of hiccups with the beginning of this update. (I haven't played the rest of it yet...)

First, the taboo patch wasn't working. I suspect that Dev changed the init priority of the original declaration/initialization of the taboo variable. That was fixed by changing the init priority in the patch file to a lower priority (higher number) than specified in script.rpy. It's possible I missed an updated version somewhere along the line and didn't notice before...

Second, the variable indicating my path through version 21 hadn't been set... I remember there were some coding issues with that update so maybe I missed a bug fix somewhere along the line... I was able to rectify this through the console.

TL;dr If you happened to suddenly not have expected family lovin' and/or you did not have a conversation in the car with Sandra on the way home if you took her with you, it might be a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. As I said above, I also might have just missed updates.
Care to share your fix, so we can add it to our own games?

master110

Jun 5, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.22.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Care to share your fix, so we can add it to our own games?
Did you have similar problems?

I'll attach my Patch.rpy file with the updated init priority. I haven't looked to see if gigan has already updated this by the way.

As for the v. 21 path variables, they are:
Did you take Sandra or not?
takew21v
Did you go home when Bo went to work or not?
bailedout21v
With Sandra:
foursome21v
mffthreesome21v
Without Sandra:
cuckb21v
brutulcuck21v (Did Bo suck MC's balls during the scene?)
nocuckb21v

Taking a closer look at the code, of these, all except mffthreesome21v and brutulcuck21v seem to be set appropriately in their respective scenes. NB: Nefastus . :)

If you had the mffthreesome with Sandra, open the console and type:

mffthreesome21v = True

If you cucked Bo and let him suck on MC's balls, open the console and type:

brutulcuck21v = True

So far, the only thing any of these variables affect is some interesting but ultimately non-impactful dialogue. However, they will almost certainly come up again later on to gateway content.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There was a conversation in the car?
If you took Sandra with you and either had the foursome or the threesome, there should be a conversation in the car on the way home if the incest patch is working properly.

EDIT: Sorry. The conversation in the car not occurring happened because the threesome flag hadn't been set. The incest patch just changes the conversation as would be expected.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
In my book the release 0.22 was one of the hottest releases to date, would have loved to see more scenes with the MC's wife getting plugged, then just in one closeup scene in doggiestyle with the group scene, but still great release.
The swinging scene you are talking about is from last update i think, that is 0.21. And if you would took MFF route, wife "gets plugged" by MC so hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeastMaster59
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes