Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
If you have the MFF route and send Jeremy off to work, the post sex car conversation never happens. It will happen if you choose to see all three paths and then tell the game what you did as canon
Right, because the threesome flag didn't get set in the original scene. (The foursome flag on the other hand does get set in the original scene.)

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
There's just the two sex scenes with Christine at this point, right? First one being somewhat missable if you opt for the less rapey route, and the second scene was when she approaches you at night and it's so dark you can't see anything?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There's just the two sex scenes with Christine at this point, right? First one being somewhat missable if you opt for the less rapey route, and the second scene was when she approaches you at night and it's so dark you can't see anything?
think so, yes

Reactions: thealucid

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
in my patch is written" init 10 python" so i don´t know.You didn´t make to me panic :)
So it wasn't yours then. The file I had was "init -50 python". Wonder where I got it then? :unsure: Even more curious why I didn't notice a problem before now...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So it wasn't yours then. The file I had was "init -50 python". Wonder where I got it then? :unsure: Even more curious why I didn't notice a problem before now...
if i remember corecly a mod or uploader has only post my rpy file in the op but after a while the link didn´t work there so someone post a patch and the op was linked to his post or file but the a mod changed it after i talked to him to my post.Anyway i have update the patch with "init 1090 python".I hope this will work now

Reactions: Glooskabe
Aug 7, 2018
Yours has it set to init 50. The original, which didn't work for me, was init 10.
Yeah, might have been from the mod then. The one I wrote has init 10 python (which used to work, but I'll update it to a larger value too). Thanks for letting us know.

EDIT: just started a new game with v0.22 to double-check, init 10 still works for me. I'll still set a larger value, just in case it makes a difference for anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yours has it set to init 50. The original, which didn't work for me, was init 10.
if i remember corecly a mod or uploader has only post my rpy file in the op but after a while the link didn´t work there so someone post a patch and the op was linked to his post or file but the a mod changed it after i talked to him to my post.Anyway i have update the patch with "init 1090 python".I hope this will work now
Yeah, might have been from the mod then. The one I wrote has init 10 python (which used to work, but I'll update it to a larger value too). Thanks for letting us know.
Honestly, I have no idea why "init 10" wouldn't work... It SHOULD, but there's no reason not to make the patch run at the latest init priority since it only contains the one variable assignment and we really don't want it to be overwritten again.

Well, at least all of this took my mind off the election news for awhile! :eek:

I'm the Trashman

I throw trash
Donor
May 1, 2017
If you're talking about the niece, she is optional. You choose not to interact with her and the night of the party, you can stop her from proceeding when you're in bed with the sister. So, if anything happened, it was because you chose for it to happen.
I hit all the options to decline her and like she is still like hanging around sitting on your lap and shit, it's wierd. Not just this game too lots of others showing up with loli tags

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Honestly, I have no idea why "init 10" wouldn't work... It SHOULD, but there's no reason not to make the patch run at the latest init priority since it only contains the one variable assignment and we really don't want it to be overwritten again.

Well, at least all of this took my mind off the election news for awhile! :eek:
I don't know either. As for the election, well, that doesn't matter. Both of the candidates are wrong. But, I really don't want to get into a political discussion here.

Reactions: User1230

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hit all the options to decline her and like she is still like hanging around sitting on your lap and shit, it's wierd. Not just this game too lots of others showing up with loli tags
I don't really see the problem, as long as it's not forcing you to have sex with her. Which I don't think it does if you chose not to pursue her. Just consider her a clingy person.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
First, the taboo patch wasn't working. I suspect that Dev changed the init priority of the original declaration/initialization of the taboo variable. That was fixed by changing the init priority in the patch file to a lower priority (higher number) than specified in script.rpy.
Anyway i have update the patch with "init 1090 python".I hope this will work now
Don't need to specify an init priority if name the patch file so it loads last, this works fine (tested by starting a new game - full v22):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The taboo setting in the loose zz_patch.rpy file takes priority over script.rpy as Ren'Py loads the scripts in alphabetical order.
Well, the original patch didn't work for me either.
I didn't restart the game, so I can't tell you if it was from the start. It started at the 21 apparently. As I didn't play the previous update.
Only need the patch if you're starting a new game. If you're just loading existing saves then you can delete the patch, as the taboo variable is written to the save file (which is why setting taboo in console also works).

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't need to specify an init priority in the patch at all, this works fine (tested by starting a new game - full v22):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The taboo setting in the loose zz_patch.rpy file takes priority over script.rpy as Ren'Py loads the scripts in alphabetical order (and loose files take prioruty over files package within an rpa anyway).

Only need the patch if you're starting a new game. If you're just loading existing saves then you can delete the patch, as the taboo variable is written to the save file (which is why setting taboo in console also works).
It was a save from ep20 and I did use the patch. But, variables don't stay persistent at times. Like the whole thing with the wife. I pushed her away and in 20, I think, I had to deal with something with her even though I chose prior to piss her off so there wouldn't be any type of sexual interactions or discussions about partners.

Reactions: Meushi
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes