Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Stacey..My favorite by the way in my opinion has the look of a girl from the 50s who is totally over sexed in a HUGE HUGE WAY! I can see her as the over sexed sister in Happy Days...Older Erin Moran replacement. Her story in the end is too sad so I'm not going to disrespect Erin

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
this update was great. how could a threesome with your wife and sister not be great? or the 4 some if you played both routes. thanks for the share

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
this update was great. how could a threesome with your wife and sister not be great? or the 4 some if you played both routes. thanks for the share
What? That was last update.. this time, it started from the end of that 3some....

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Well if u have no interest in the wife and choose the romance option for sister (no interest in cucking/sharing), it's more like the last 3-4 updates that where rather...Meh

Especialy frustrating is that the game continues to ignore all the 'hate wife' choices and shows MC/wife all lovey dovey, even if a day prior she basicialy said ''fuck u, just give me half ur possessions and fuck off''.

that was last update.. for this one we started right after the 3some.. and the content was.. not soo much in terms of sex scenes.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Wait, am I stupid or misremembering (It has been a couple updates since I played)? isn't Angela our sister? Wasn't there like conversations about growing up and our mother in earlier updates? Why is she now being referred to as my sister in-law and her husband as my brother when I go to their house? did my taboo variable get reset?

edit:it appears that was the case

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wait, am I stupid or misremembering (It has been a couple updates since I played)? isn't Angela our sister? Wasn't there like conversations about growing up and our mother in earlier updates? Why is she now being referred to as my sister in-law and her husband as my brother when I go to their house? did my taboo variable get reset?

edit:it appears that was the case
Several things have gotten reset. Despite what some are saying. Use this patch instead. I changed the original to what Glooskabe put in his patch. It worked for me.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
in the foursome scene i didnt regret sharing my wife with another man because my dick is bigger than his so i said go ahead buddy get a quick nut off that peanut of yours it felt more a threesome than foursome

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'bo_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version21.rpyc", line 3328, in script
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 990, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.22
Thu Nov 05 08:24:55 2020

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version21.rpyc", line 3328, in script
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 990, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "E:\télécharements\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.22
Thu Nov 05 08:24:55 2020
That is an old error actually… You can set the variable by way of the console (bo_name = '') which should let you continue (and present you with the appropriate dialogue to change his name). See below for how to access the console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: lofuy

Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
Damn. I'm pissed off at Amanda for all this edging BS. I'm sure it will pay off, but that girl starts to annoy me.:cautious:

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
i can't get the MFF to trigger for some reason "Yeah put me on that path, swap back at the end" . If clicked, just takes me back to the same 2 options. this is a fresh playthrough, and the compressed version by Joker if that helps. Any idea what console command can push me ahead?

Reactions: Gbor

visu

Nov 24, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does it have incest or not??

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes