Aug 7, 2018
What's with that mod?
It says continue to v23 and it crashes?
I changed version transition to make it more intuitive, but it looks like it's not quite there yet :cry:

To elaborate: at the end of a v0.22 there are two choices:

"I'm playing Midlife Crisis v0.22 (end of version)." which continues to Nefastus' patreon link and credits.
"I'm playing Midlife Crisis v0.23 or newer (continue to v0.23)." which continues to Midlife Crisis v0.23, once it exists.
Since the current version is v0.22 and there is no Midlife Crisis v0.23 yet, the jump will fail and give an exception. That's totally normal.

The idea is to make the mod compatible with newer versions of the game, so using an older version of the mod won't break or prevent you from playing newer releases of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Buddy,I already downloaded the game,now i just need a pdf of walkthrough if the walkthrough is updated till v.18 or v2.0 I am okay with it.
If you would have check the mod is already updated to v.22 but the easy thing to remember about this game is:
If you want the girl just be nice to the girl if you don't want the girl don't be nice to her.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.22 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Hi,
Is this an old bug?. I get it when rejecting the scene with angela at jeremy and angelas house when picking "Nah I'm good, I don't want anything to do with her":

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'endversion21'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version21.rpyc", line 1871, in script
  File "E:\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\MidLifeCrisis-0.22-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endversion21'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.22
Thu Nov 05 22:39:15 2020

Vindoland

Oct 6, 2020
I have played this game for a few minutes and, as it happens with most of the games like this one, I have a question about how to play it: should I just say "yes" to every sexual decision in order of seeing all the scenes? Or do I need some kind of strategy in order of not getting a "game over" if the MC is caught peeping too many times, his wife at some point knows he's cheating on her and is jealous, one of the girls gets pregnant, or something like that? Can I do whatever I want in this game without bad consequences, or it tries to be somehow realistic?
Thanks in advance.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have played this game for a few minutes and, as it happens with most of the games like this one, I have a question about how to play it: should I just say "yes" to every sexual decision in order of seeing all the scenes? Or do I need some kind of strategy in order of not getting a "game over" if the MC is caught peeping too many times, his wife at some point knows he's cheating on her and is jealous, one of the girls gets pregnant, or something like that? Can I do whatever I want in this game without bad consequences, or it tries to be somehow realistic?
Thanks in advance.
There are no game over scenarios, you may miss out on certain scenes as a result of your choices, eg, walking in on Christine at home means you'll miss some stuff in the store later and turning down certain scenarios means future updates will seem short (people complained about the previous 2 updates lacking content because they were very much focused on Sandra who many players turn down early on)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes