a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else get the feeling that there will be some procreative consequences happening in the game soon?
Also, how much time has passed since the beginning of the game at this point? I know it's been a few weeks but I lost count.
I really hope so with all the girls. :love: :p:p:love:

• Love
Reactions: moonmite84

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Still getting this error:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")

Using v19 and loading saves worked fine. Upgraded to v20, 21a, 21b, and now v22. Tried with and w/o 904554_Courteous_mod_v22-fix. I also tried loading other saves as previously suggested with no luck.

See traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It has been a long while since i last played so i just need to know can we bang the tenants (daughters)

Vindoland

Oct 6, 2020
After playing for like 3+ hours, I think it´s an excelent game. It reminds me "Acting lessons", but kinkier. Just a thing: the MC, Steve, should actually look like Steve MacQueen. Like in "The Thomas Crown Affair", for example. Or Pierce Brosnan in the remake. It´s the only way the player could possible believe that a middle aged man becomes the wet dream of almost a dozen of gorgeous girls and women, and is able to satisfy them all :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
After playing for like 3+ hours, I think it´s an excelent game. It reminds me "Acting lessons", but kinkier. Just a thing: the MC, Steve, should actually look like Steve MacQueen. Like in "The Thomas Crown Affair", for example. Or Pierce Brosnan in the remake. It´s the only way the player could possible believe that a middle aged man becomes the wet dream of almost a dozen of gorgeous girls and women, and is able to satisfy them all :LOL:
Nah I'm glad he is an everyman. Not every ladies man is great looking.

But you have a right to your views I just like him as is, bad singing non heartthrob and bad jokes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure I remember reading that when women are surveyed, the thing that consistently comes out top in what they like in a man is making them laugh.

Vindoland

Oct 6, 2020
Nah I'm glad he is an everyman. Not every ladies man is great looking.

But you have a right to your views I just like him as is, bad singing non heartthrob and bad jokes.
Well, an everyman that behaves as the one in the game would be slapped ten times a day and teen girls would make crude jokes about him, not fall for him. I´m OK with bad jokes and singing, but he needs a good amount of sex-appeal (and not only money) to be able to effortless make all that girls and women fall for him.

Actually, forget about Steve MacQueen and Pierce Brosnam. The MC should be something like the characters in Cary Grant's comedies to be credible. Wonky, clueless about a lot of things regarding to young girls and women in general, bad jokes and singing, but elegant, sophisticated and handsome. At least, I would prefer to identify as a character like that one, since the player "is" him in the game.
download.gif

Just talking, I know the dev is not going to change the design of the MC now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Feb 13, 2020
Reactions: Xo Mo

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
That's a fair point, I am not an artist and have no idea how easy/hard it is to add hair.
Oh sweet, I didn't know this mod existed, thanks!
On a related note, I have no idea what the answer is, how hard would it be to change hair color as a mod? Keep the style, but change the color. I guess to do it right, you might want to change more than scalp hair color and in the dialogue, if you changed from brunette to blonde, you would replace all for "dark" or "brunette" and replace with "blonde" Same for redhead, I would guess the creator would use either "ginger" or "strawberry blonde".

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes