Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm confused. I admit I haven't played all of the current content, but I don't remember any underage content.
The ages can be set. So if it has that content it's on the user. some people are just ignorant.

Edit: You can tell alot about a poster by their "1st" post, imo

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
(a) they're over 18 years old, unless you make them younger yourself.
(b) they're not related to you, unless you install a mod.
I wonder what was the need for an incest patch. The games works just fine without. The story clearly talks about these young women who are new boarders. No suggestion that they were family but changed for Patreon.
Okay, that was a bit pretentious, we all know that the big "I" is a main point of this game. But that's why nobody needs a warning anymore. Trans content however is not a given, so a warning is in order. Some people tend to react negatively to traps.
In what way is the trans character a "trap?" She was very up front from the beginning. She was not trying to trap the MC in any way. Why use the derogatory term? Would you refer to black characters with the "N-word" or gay characters with the "F-word?"

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In what way is the trans character a "trap?" She was very up front from the beginning. She was not trying to trap the MC in any way. Why use the derogatory term? Would you refer to black characters with the "N-word" or gay characters with the "F-word?"
Sadly that term is used interchangeable here with trans a lot. I don't think most realize it is mostly seen as derogatory. Atleast I like to think it's lack of knowledge.

Reactions: Dragon59

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Either way, no I did not want to use it derogatory. It was a reaction to the OP talking about warning of trans content, with the extension that - if there were no warning at all - it would be considered one, at least in my understanding of the term (unexpected trans). Of course the game clearly announces that, both through dialogue and explanations in the choices, but just that was the OP's complaint.

Again, it wasn't meant derogatory, if I misunderstood the meaning of the term, I apologize.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wonder what was the need for an incest patch. The games works just fine without. The story clearly talks about these young women who are new boarders. No suggestion that they were family but changed for Patreon.
Except for a few times that the dev messed up and had them acting like family even without the patch, you mean? That's a pretty strong indicator.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Either way, no I did not want to use it derogatory. It was a reaction to the OP talking about warning of trans content, with the extension that - if there were no warning at all - it would be considered one, at least in my understanding of the term (unexpected trans). Of course the game clearly announces that, both through dialogue and explanations in the choices, but just that was the OP's complaint.

Again, it wasn't meant derogatory, if I misunderstood the meaning of the term, I apologize.
It's ok. Now you know. I've had a few trans friends and coworkers over the years. The term denies that trans individuals are trying to live according to their own gender identity, but implies their sole purpose is to "trap" heterosexual males into "gay sex." Yuck.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
(a) they're over 18 years old, unless you make them younger yourself.
(b) they're not related to you, unless you install a mod.

So basically - where are the kiddie scenes? Each and every one you brought upon yourself by fiddling with the game, and of course it couldn't warn you.

Okay, that was a bit pretentious, we all know that the big "I" is a main point of this game. But that's why nobody needs a warning anymore. Trans content however is not a given, so a warning is in order. Some people tend to react negatively to traps.

Though my first point still somewhat holds - you could have easily, way easier than the trans content, avoided any scene ticking those boxes. So obviously you wanted them. Bit hypocritical to wonder then.
I didn't mean it in a hostile way, I just thought it was a funny contrast. I do feel the urge to respond to each point, though.

(a) You could say Hailey is 18, you could also say she is 45. This is like the cliche where somebody says that a loli isn't underaged because she's an 800 year old dragon in human form.
(b) I never said anything about incest.

I even started the novel over again from the start just to make sure that I selected every least-sexual-sounding option when it came to the younger ones, but I still ended up with those scenes.

We should strive for a world in which trans content is a given!

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
The ages can be set. So if it has that content it's on the user. some people are just ignorant.

Edit: You can tell alot about a poster by their "1st" post, imo
For the first part of your response, please read my second post. As for the latter, what exactly is it you think it says about me? And why is "1st" in quotation marks? I only found this place recently, and I usually shy away from talking to people online, seeing as how the most lukewarm dissent often leads to meanspirited responses.

Reactions: 4st3r1sc0

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For the first part of your response, please read my second post. As for the latter, what exactly is it you think it says about me? And why is "1st" in quotation marks? I only found this place recently, and I usually shy away from talking to people online, seeing as how the most lukewarm dissent often leads to meanspirited responses.
Not all "1st" posts are from New posters. Some are made to troll. The more you are around the more you will see that. So that's why I typed "1st" like that. The whole "kiddie scenes" nonsense made me leary.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(b) I never said anything about incest.
Correct, you said "kiddie". However, I was not sure whether you meant "kid" as in "below 18" or as in "my offspring", so I covered both possible explanations.

And yes, an 800 year old who just happens to have the body and manners of a 10 year old is no excuse. However, Hailey as the youngest looking girl in this game can clearly be beyond puberty. I said "can be" not "is" since I have taught children in that age group for years and met 19 year olds who could easily pass for 14 and the other way round.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
I guess I messed up the first impressions pretty badly, huh?

Nefastus I do appreciate your work, even if my post came across as a jab.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Correct, you said "kiddie". However, I was not sure whether you meant "kid" as in "below 18" or as in "my offspring", so I covered both possible explanations.

And yes, an 800 year old who just happens to have the body and manners of a 10 year old is no excuse. However, Hailey as the youngest looking girl in this game can clearly be beyond puberty. I said "can be" not "is" since I have taught children in that age group for years and met 19 year olds who could easily pass for 14 and the other way round.
I mean Haley's dialog specifically focuses on how she is an adult but because of the way she looks everyone treats her like a kid. That juxtaposition is the driving factor in her particular brand of horniness.
If she was actually 14 then none of that makes any sense

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean Haley's dialog specifically focuses on how she is an adult but because of the way she looks everyone treats her like a kid. That juxtaposition is the driving factor in her particular brand of horniness.
If she was actually 14 then none of that makes any sense
What, you've never seen a teenager insisting they're all grown up before?

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
right but everyone is like. "yes Haley, you are an adult sorry we treat you like a kid" none of her content makes sense if she's like 14.
Teaching 14 years old about sex is actually quite normal in most societies, as teenagers can start being sexually active usually around that age, even if most will still wait a couple of years.
Fucking your 14 years old niece is not normal in most societies, though, but neither is creampieing your daughters or have them watch as a prostitute sucks you off in the street, so I guess it is not about normality.

I think anything between 15-18 actually make sense for Hailey story wise. Pretty much everybody can relate to a 15 year old teenager being treated as a child, trying to act as a grown up, being actually neither.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes